It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My vax journey starts tomorrow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
Been throwing small metal objects at everyone since and so far none of it has stuck.

Well that's disappointing to hear. I was hoping you'd turn into the ATS version of Magneto.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I see the jokes in the thread, with people telling you not to get close to metal objects, etc. That’s fine.

But the problem isn’t that you’ll be tired for a few days after each shot- the problem is that 6 months from now and in, we don’t know what those effects are going to be. That’s if you don’t have a problem from getting it right away, like the myocarditis a lot of young men are experiencing after the shots. You’re already worried about that, so listen to your subconscious.

Many experts have been censored, but they agree that for those who don’t die within a few weeks, they will develop severe autoimmune diseases, prion’s disease, fast-growing cancers. And early data is showing that to be true.

BESIDES- the jabs don’t even protect you from getting covid-19! Look closely- they don’t claim to protect you from getting covid, only to make the symptoms less severe if you do get it.

But the symptoms are already so mild on their own that most people don’t even know they had covid—19. So you don’t this experimental drug that doesn’t prevent you from getting it and for which we don’t know the long or even middle term effects.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Due to my partner being classed as high risk, she has a brain tumor, i was offered the vaccine (pfizer) via work, there was no pressure from work to get it or not, I opted to get it but since the first jab I have been suffering a constant ringing in my right ear (tinnitus), I had never previously had any such problems, I uploaded the side effect to the website yellowcard

apparently I am 1 in 20000 to suffer such a side effect, I have since reported it to my GP and had an MRI scan on my brain and a hearing test, it just looks like i will have to now live with the constant 24/7 high pitch noise in my right ear

kind of wish i never got the jab, gonna have to sue Boris

this next video is now what i hear from dawn till dusk

edit on 15-6-2021 by UpThenDown because: link

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I have had both AstraZenica shots. Nothing to report.

...yet. We are only entering phase 3 of this trial now. The first two included to get as many to take this jab as possible. All for free. The only assurance everyone has is their word and trust in them to never manufacture anything bad [ouch...].
Phase 3 which is starting soon here in the UK is the: Now lets sit back and observe what's going to happen.
How many will die, catch the covid even worse, have side effects in the coming years and write it all down.

Isn't it scary that even THEY don't know what's going to happen? How can anyone have trust in a drug that is injected directly into the body that nobody has any ideas about when it comes to longterm issues?

Fortunately many people signed up to be guinea pigs, so happy, so proud about it.
When we did drug trials at a 'famous pharmaceutical company', we never had such enthusiasm from volunteers for free. Instead we had to pay people, monitor them and make sure they are alright at any time, including long after. If one would have died or had any issues, that would have ended the trial until further information about the why would have been established.

I just cannot fathom the gullibility of the masses and their adoration of the 'authority' of the pharma industry, which pay out billions in compensation every year and have given the world such gems as Thalidomide and other quirky feck ups.

The fact that they are exempt of having to give compensation should have been a big red flag. To me it says that so much crap is expected, that they simply cannot afford the compensation, as it is a totally untested drug on humans.
Yes it has been in development for over 20 years but was never approved for human use due to the bad outcome of the animal trials.

99% of humans really never needed this, vulnerables should have been kept safe instead whilst the rest gains herd immunity and those that fell ill, could have really easily been helped with alternatives. Most have probably had the cov and would have had far superior and safe immunity forever now. Instead they muck up their naturally evolved gem of an immune system [tested on billions of organisms over a period of millions of years] and need jabs every half a year now.

I just don't get it. I read and studied everything, especially the official claims, but more importantly all the original studies I could find both from independent scientists and the inventors of the PCR test and vaccine themselves, and they don't paint such a carefree picture. You don't have to be a virologist to understand how insane this mass injection really is.
There will be thousands more deaths, millions more bad side effects and people still roll up their sleeves. I mean if I was a vaccine distributor, I'd totally abuse the lemming mentality myself, the money saved is crazy. This trial would cost trillions if it was rolled out safely and properly, but who wants to pay all that if you can have people queue up for free?

All I can say is that if this wasn't done during an emergency, this trial would have been halted within the first 2 weeks due to the severity and danger it puts people in. And no, it doesn't outweigh the danger from covid. In the UK right at this moment in time you are at more danger to die from the jab than from either covid-19 or the 'new' so called delta variant.

The last year and months have shown to me how gullible the masses really are. But as long as they get a badge, a doghnut or a feeling of superiority, they will just have anything injected.

edit on 15-6-2021 by Hecate666 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Me. Whole family. Pfizer, both Jan 2nd! 6 months, 1 of the 1st in Mich.

All good

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

So sorry to hear about your partner, that must be horrible for you.

On top of it, tinnitus sucks so much.

When mine gets really bad I cup my palms over my ears so that my fingers are resting on the back of my head, make a tight seal around my ears, then tap my fingers on the back of my head like a drum. It sounds very loud and bass-y, but when I take my hands away the ringing is back down to just being an annoyance as opposed to a hinderance.

Best of luck with everything.
edit on 15-6-2021 by wheresthebody because: werdz

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Agreed, taking an experimental shot over a virus that has less of a chance of fatality than slipping on a patch of ice in winter.

If my wife tried coercing me to have such a shot put in my body I'd just laugh and let her know how funny such a joke was, thankfully she did her own research and came to a similar conclusion as I did.

Nobody knows the long term effects, if you drink a gallon of whiskey or smoke a pack of day chances are your liver will fail or you could develop lung cancer respectively.

Nobody, even BigPharma truly know the potential implications but they DO know that they are making money off of jabbing people and are using the MSM to propagate the virtue signaling en masse causing the easily manipulated to follow cue.

And then comes the peer pressure to get the shot or else your "vaccinated" relatives won't let you come near them, you can't get the job you want, see your children (in one recent court ruling), go on an airplane, etc.

It's starting to sound very mark of the beast-esque and I'm not even that religious personally.

If people tell me to do something "or else" I will pick the latter option because from my experience such person does not have your best interests in mind.

I have never met Fauci, Bill Gates, Bezos, etc but I am pretty certain they give zero #s about me, you, your second cousin, neighbors, you get the idea.

Add in the fact that Bill Gates says he wants to save the planet yet believes depopulation and sterilization are the means to do so.

That is not a good person to trust with your health.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Thank pal, on my last account (which i can no longer log into as farcebook and ATS dont seem to mix anymore) I made a thread about her and the crap hand she has been dealt

Failing a loved one with brain cancer

she has had 4 scans since on the tumor and it has remained stable, she was diagnosed a few months prior to covid, so when people talk of getting back to normal after covid I am insanly jealous as our normal has been taken away forever

As for my tinnitus, I will try your advice as when googling about it there seems to be no cure or medication, I am quite placid so currently I can live with it, I am still awaiting confirmation nothing was found on my MRI scan, if I get a clean bill of health and there is no tumor I will accept tinnitus, I have seen first hand how devastating tumors can be on my partner, she has gone from a full time working person to someone who needs care now

edit on 15-6-2021 by UpThenDown because: typo, although i bet there are more

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I didn't get a badge, doughnut or even a lollipop.

I didn't do it for big Pharm. I based things on my experience of vaccines, the risk factor to those around me (I have 2 people I'm VERY close to who are in several high risk categories and I'm carer to 1 of them) and consuming as much info on the virus as I could. Regularly checking in with a microbiologist friend of mine too.

I certainly didn't get any feelings of superiority (why would I?)

Everyone's different I guess...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Hefficide
Also our indoor 5G is still as spotty as it ever was.

Rotflmao!

Oh... wait... you weren't serious were you? Please tell me you know that there is absolutely ZERO comparison between the 5Ghz band of your indoor WiFi, and the radically new 5G wireless tech being rolled out everywhere...

The one oddity I can note is that it was the first injection I've ever gotten ( and I've had many ) that I did not feel at all.

Maybe you got lucky and got the placebo!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
We are only entering phase 3 of this trial now. The first two included to get as many to take this jab as possible. All for free.

Free? You have it wrong. This is the first trial where t hey charge the participants for the jabs. Just because the participants themselves don't pay doesn't mean it is free. Someone is paying the pharma companies for the vaccines, they are not giving them away.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Please post pics of all the small metallic objects that subsequently adhere to your person.

Especially the Non-ferrous ones! Magnetism so strong, it defies metallurgy and physics
..oh, common sense as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Especially the Non-ferrous ones! Magnetism so strong, it defies metallurgy and physics
..oh, common sense as well.

This vaccine is the new-found fifth fundamental force: skinomagnetism. Who knew the universe was smart enough to realize that you'd never ever lose your keys again if they were attached to your bicep?

edit on 15-6-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Been 6 months for me and my wife, no issues for either of us.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
hopefully there will be little of consequence to report. my partner has now had both 'jabs' and thus far i've seen no noticable ill-effects other than increased tiredness.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Nope, not 5Ghz WiFi - 5G cellular service.

As you can plainly see - got the vax and my indoor bars are still nearly non-existent.

I feel very misled. I was looking forward to both magnetism and better call quality and all I got was a band aid and a card.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I wish you well and hope for the best.

Oh, and crank one off beforehand, just in case...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Which company supplied it?

And do we have a choice or is it set by location?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

And I commend you for putting others before you.

I'm paranoid about any vaccine. An older gent got a flu vax three years ago and he got the flu and was in bed for nearly two weeks. Told me he thought he was dying.

But I know experience will vary. I prefer waiting about a decade or two before getting the Rona jab...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Once again, I find it hilarious that while Trump was in office people were saying they would not take it.

As soon as Joek Biden is in the Whitehouse, everybody's getting jabbed on social media and TV and there's commercials galore telling me to run out and get the vaccine.

That's just one reason I won't take it.

You covered another reason.

It's basically an experiment and I'm not down with that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join