It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G madness in Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

5g will be the precursor to ensuring AI works as intended and I look forward to it..imagine having a super computer at your house to solve nearly super human problems such as a cure for cancer. They are merely paving the roads for a huge advancement in technology...and as bonus the phone companies will be able to allow more users with clearer reception and connectivity but at a much larger upfront cost, but in the long run they will be making money hand over fist..as usual.

I have to say that I am quite satisfied with the current service on my phone and do not feel a need to upgrade..but maybe seeing is believing. I use to think my car was adequate until I purchased a minivan...boy do I wish I bought one sooner...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Personally I just see 5G as being the precursor to the internet of things.

5G is about connecting a hell of a lot more than just our smartphones.

Are you old enough to remember a dial-up connection?

Now that really was tiresome.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Well since you know science better than pretty much anyone i would suggest you contact scientist directly and try explain to them that there is no harm from 5G. After you convince the scientist that there is no harm from 5G/ millimeter wave frequency you can then declare yourself genius and ask job from universitys .

Martin L Pall PhD, Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences, Washington State University or Joel M. Moskowitz, Ph.D. and many more are easy to find with search .

I am not a scientist, i listen and read what scientist say, and from that evaluate the main message, i can even skip the details and go directly to the main message ( yes or now / bad or good ) , so dont ask me to start giving lectures of the physics of all EMF related, you really need to go talk with the right people, the scientist in the field if you need to talk about details.

Btw, i am electrohypersensitive person,and this has caused quite a lot suffering to me over the years ,but i know there is people who are much more sensitive than me and their life can be living hell compared to my problems now.

INTERNATIONAL APPEAL Stop 5G on Earth and in Space

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Those doctors want to "investigate the possibility".

Which is fine, investigate.
It's doubtful anything will be found but hey, they need grants to pay their rent.

Why are you twisting a hypothesis into "omg it's a fact 5g is dangerous"?

None of these PhDs said that - they said Maybe but we need to research it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It's hysteria and unfounded fear because there isn't any real proof of any harm yet.

I wont stop anyone from investigating but please read these sources more closely and question what they might mean.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Instead to say that society here is starting to break down.
The mom and pop stores are closing left and right.

The towers are being placed everywhere here and locally and I assume all throughout Japan.

I think it causes many confusions and distortions of the mental capacities of young children that are trying to learn.

These towers are going up in all our neighborhoods SoftBank and internet service is behind all this plus in TT and the other services like Yahoo but why are they doing this because they know it distorts it confuses it it does harm to the mental capacity of young children.

Thank you for using your nation as the guinea pigs for the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

5g waves pass right through you and only the tiniest fraction might hit an atom.

What if that one atom has your name, address and phone number in it?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It is a widely proven fact Radio doesn't hurt your flesh except under 1 major circumstance:

Getting bombarded by mass intensity.
In that case the super rare collision will become more common, creating Heat energy.

This will raise your body temp and cook you.

No cell tower emits that level of intensity and if it did you could show a thermal image of it heating everything around it.

"RF radiation has lower energy than some other types of non-ionizing radiation, like visible light and infrared, but it has higher energy than extremely low-frequency (ELF) radiation. If RF radiation is absorbed by the body in large enough amounts, it can produce heat. This can lead to burns and body tissue damage."

It is non ionizing so won't even cause cancer on any noticable scale except as a result of thermal burns which isnt gonna happen cuz its not intense enough.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

There have been thousands of studies since ww2 on this topic.

Just Google "are radio waves dangerous?".

Thousands of studies and not one link has been found substantiating the hysteria.

All you needed to know was "What is the EM spectrum and which side is dangerous and which is safe?" Then look at 5g and see where it fits in the spectrum - the safe side or dangerous side?

Oh it goes well within the safe side huh?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Depending on a number of factors like frequency and system design and power output, wireless radiation can cause harm to biological creatures.

For example, after a few years of resting their radar guns in their crotches when not in use, traffic police officers began to experience testicular cancer. It took them a few years to figure it out, but they did.

So the claim that 5G radiation is harmless is specious, without foundation.

Medical and dental assistants who administer xray machines protect themselves with lead shields so that they won't be harmed doing that all day, week after week.

Radiation is harmful to humans. That's why there have been no tests by industry to measure such radiation and harm. They know the results will be bad, rather like Tobacco knew smoking cigarettes was harmful, and that's why there are corporate secrets.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Radiation may indeed be harmful to humans.

But i direct you towards that big Orange/Yellow thing that appears in the sky each morning which emits all of the different kinds of electromagnetic radiation, and without which we would not be around very long.

Radiation is indeed harmfull to humans at close proximity and/or in dangerous doses.
edit on 31-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Radiation helped to save my life 38 years ago. Put my cancer into remission.

edit on 8/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well ATS would be a hell of a lot less illuminated place without you.

Gald it worked out for you.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Dont know about how it mite fry a brain But looks like Cell 4 g has Dumbed down most people .
You do Understand if the powers that be use poison in the air by planes or in the water or they use harp or 5 g .
IT EFFECTS THEM TO ! lord you act like rich people dont use cell phones nore breath AIR or drink water .

Honestly of all the far out post Its alot more likely BIGFOOT walks into the convenience store for a coke while your there then any of these crazy ideas .

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You're ignoring my caveat.

I would never say any EM field doesn't affect you.

But it is safe to say radio is one of the safest parts of the spectrum.

Those cops got cancer from Thermal not Radio radiation. This has been deeply researched and is well known now.

Any device emitting EM radiation can cause thermal (heat) damage, leading to cancer, when the intensity is beyond whatever threshold.

This is how Mr Johnny Cochran got brain tumors from a cell phone. Not from radio but from overheating his tissues in his face and skull.

Cooking flesh without killing it leads to significant DNA damage therefore cancer is likely.

We must separate thermal induced vs radio induced.

Again radio is even safer than visible light. Way way safer.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Those cops got cancer from Thermal not Radio radiation.

The causes of testicular cancers is are not known. In general, or in the case of the 6 cops (over 12 years) in Ontario.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Those cops got cancer from Thermal not Radio radiation.

The causes of testicular cancers is are not known. In general, or in the case of the 6 cops (over 12 years) in Ontario.

I extrapolated information from various studies so although you're right there is ambiguity it's pretty obvious it's a thermal cause at this point.

Offer an alternative explanation that makes any sense at all and Im all ears but afaik this is the only viable explanation.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You of all ppl here have to know that Im telling them the truth that radio waves are far less dangerous than visible light.

We would all be dead if radio caused any major biological dangers considering we are inundated in an ocean of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Dont know about how it mite fry a brain But looks like Cell 4 g has Dumbed down most people .
You do Understand if the powers that be use poison in the air by planes or in the water or they use harp or 5 g .
IT EFFECTS THEM TO ! lord you act like rich people dont use cell phones nore breath AIR or drink water .

Honestly of all the far out post Its alot more likely BIGFOOT walks into the convenience store for a coke while your there then any of these crazy ideas .

I use a cellphone 4g all the time and am swimming in thousands of cell signals every second of every day.

Yet I think I'm growing and learning and getting sharper and more focused and disciplined.

Sure I screw up but I am getting much better every day.

So what you said cannot be true. 4g didn't affect anyone's intelligence quotient.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join