It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Human Operate Within The Visual Spectrum 'We Cannot See' - ULTRATERRESTRIALS EXIST!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Excuse the mistake in the title but it was taken from the Youtube video featuring a talk by Barry Fitzgerald and Steve Mera with some interesting findings, from a scientific perspective and with a view of tying together many disparate strands of poorly understood phenomena about the creatures from the fringes of our world that we've (most likely) been interacting with for eons.

I had trouble deciding which Forum to put this, as, imo, the UFO and Paranormal Forums are starting to merge as understanding develops.

Again, my personal guess is that there is advanced hard tech seen as well as this paranormal stuff, but the majority of the weird UFO sightings are sourced, a la Valle and Keel, etc., in the less tangible realms.

Anyway, I thought this is interesting and didn't see it posted, yet... but as always, close this down if already posted.

I haven't seen all of it as I post this, and it involves too much to easily summarize, but some early highlights are: how apported items show physical differences at their molecular level and their view on why iron repels the visitors (and my own realization as to why women are sequestered during their cycles in some cultures (anemia)) and why many myths have a basis in practical matters of relations with this mercurial bunch who interacts with humanity and anomalies in the physical environment and correlations with assorted phenomena.

edit on 5/31/2020 by Baddogma because: Cleaned up a hurried post- a little

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Perhaps it's about light and the spectrum that we can see and what we can't.

My own experience, about 30 yeras ago, was of something very unusaul that dissappeared in front of our eyes (witness with me).

I believe it was someone/thing escaping our presence and needed to use enough power to do so that revealed their presence until such time as they could then use the power to dissappear.

Orange Orb, 30cm across, 20 feet away, travelled left to right.

Reminds me of the film "Tommorrowland" where the existance of another world was all around us.

For all I know, I could be typing this from someone elses garden shed in a country with pink palm trees and a purple sky with green clouds.

Also, the other beings are different in scale to us which makes some things harder and some things easier.
edit on 31/5/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Well... yeah. Me too (not in the sexually aggrieved respect). I've seen balls of light and a couple shadows that fade out, and they are going somewhere... and since they are relatively common it's logical they are near yet separated in some way. An extra dimension (try to picture that!) , a different frequency of energy? I lack the maths to even approach such suppositions with the intelligence I think it deserves, being factual to our experience here (imo). Fairy Land ain't just myth, it seems.

Unfortunately, the title is somewhat misleading and is not the biggest focus of the lecture, but the content is good and thought provoking nonetheless. It covers many of the more legitimate strange incidents, like the TTSA Nimitz Balloon prevarication (a-hem) and links between anomalous incidents and measurable physical variations in the geography.

Oh, and I doubt them reflecting in a different light spectrum is the total answer, as then we'd be physically bumping into these 'invisible to humans' guys ALL THE TIME, even IF they are really rare ... as well as physical instances in hauntings are relatively scarce, too. So ... no conclusions, but just being functionally invisible to humans is not the total answer, is my point. Take your example of that flick Tomorrowland or Midight Special... if the other world were physical to us all the time, we'd know it. It varies.

edit on 5/31/2020 by Baddogma because: phone broke concentration at inopportune time

edit on 5/31/2020 by Baddogma because: same! Influx of phone activity from strange creatures posing as my acquaintances.

edit on 5/31/2020 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/31/2020 by Baddogma because: This time just from catching a mistake in rereading the word salad dain bramage causes.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I would say that the"others" operate more on a different level of cognition, rather than just a different frequency of light. That is, we have to be in a certain frame of mind to be able to recognize them for what they are. Otherwise, they just don't register with us. Like the sound of water running before you recognize that's what it is.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Agreed. If so, interesting that cognition can effect the seeming physicality of something, huh?

I'm of the opinion our mainstream reality models need work.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's fascinating how the very young can apparently see these entities and as they grow older their "visual spectrum" abilities disappear. WHY?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
This is really interesting to me.. I have always been fascinated by the old stories of the Otherworld and Tuatha Dé Danann and the like. There is a story about a fairy race that predates(?) them that were driven away abd damaged by iron.. I can't remember the details though and had no luck looking it up. Our Welsh members may be able to help?
Anyway, about 3 years ago I dreamt of a bracelet made of hematite and copper and something told me I needed to make it ( I haven't yet!) Now I'm thinking I really should do that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I prefer meta to ultra. Because ultra means extreme and in this context I struggle with calling them extreme-terrestrials, that would be us, I'd say.
Because our core centre is Earth, theirs is more likely a bit/lot less focussed on locality.

But it's just nitpicking. The problem is and remains spacetime. And what is consciousness? If we get that cracked a lot of things will fall in place.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I would say that the"others" operate more on a different level of cognition, rather than just a different frequency of light. That is, we have to be in a certain frame of mind to be able to recognize them for what they are. Otherwise, they just don't register with us. Like the sound of water running before you recognize that's what it is.

good point. meditation and switching the brain waves between alpha, theta etc. states can make it possible.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I've approached the "others" from the perspective of a shaman with the sacraments and rituals. Many times they are familiar and other times, realms of indescribable strangeness make themselves discernible. The levels of cognition are variable and dynamic. The spirit molecule seems to be the most consistent.

Also there are places where earthly laws of emotion and intellect break down and reality fluctuates like blown by a gentle breeze or a raging tornado.
edit on 2-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sounds like somebody ate some bad pizza and fell asleep with They Live! on TV.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hey Peeps.

The problem is and remains spacetime. And what is consciousness? If we get that cracked a lot of things will fall in place.

Affirmative.

Differences in vocabulary and nomenclature aside, while acknowledging how imperfect language can be, our understanding of what ponders is poor to nonexistent.

If everything we experience is energy in different states of motion (and we're fairly certain such is the case) and consciousness is the primary source for everything, energy included (this part is more of a contentious proposition) then it's all fairly wide open.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I would agree. Perception is wildly variable.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Also there are places where earthly laws of emotion and intellect break down and reality fluctuates like blown by a gentle breeze or a raging tornado.

Those places tend to be where there is a low population density. Out in the woods, on a farm, etc. For some reason unknown to me, the reality each one of us creates is somehow more solid and consistent than the reality when we're really separated from other people. Overlapping fields of reality make it stronger somehow.

The true test of this will be when we start sending humans farther away from Earth than the couple of hundred thousand miles away we've done so far. It will be interesting to see what happens when people get sent a million miles away from Earth, where the fabric of reality is stretched very thin.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This was my conclusion as well. If you read through my thread Thank you everyone that contributed to it as well . The evidence was that a Shadow Society exists in conjunction with ours, but they only interact randomly. Basically the Shadow People that due interact with us are ether slow minded or just a-holes. Like in our society it would seem that those types exists everywhere.

It would appear that the people that populate this society are adherent to the law of physics, just like us, but they seem to have an octopus style of camouflage they allows them to hide from us quite well. It is also possible that these Shadow people used to use "faux" hazardous areas to hide their cities in, but have possible moved to underground cities since the larger urban expansion era of us. Though as to this part I may be wrong, and they have move their cities to floating cities in the sky (this would better explain that cloud city that was seen in both China and in Africa a few years ago). More research is needed to draw a better conclusion, which I am working on but funding and current travel makes this very hard to do.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Quite comical to imagine our theory of consciousness is it's basically electricity in fat.
If I want to build a supercomputer: bacon and a car battery?

40% joking
edit on 2-6-2020 by Peeple because: Oh those numbers!?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

It will be interesting to see what happens when people get sent a million miles away from Earth, where the fabric of reality is stretched very thin.

now that oddly reminds me of tarkovsky's solyaris (1972)
perhaps this was exactly what stanislaw lem was thinking when he was writing the novel.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Steve Mera comes closest to the truth, imho. . . the Phenomenon is the same, it is the masks It wears that change. Here is another of his very good talks.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

Thank you. Finding smart, credible people into cutting edge weird is time consuming .. and rarer than it should be.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That excellent video has now been taken down - why? Have nary a clue, but you can find it on the link furnished below, and download it, for 'safe keeping ' & future viewing.

Link: 3d5d.space...

Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join