It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Since we now have part #3 thread of the virus, we'll probably getting a lot more members joining in now. Not sure how many regular members are posting, but according to the stars on my thread I guess we have 25 signed in members closely watching ALL OF OUR GREAT THREADS, and of course a very big thanks from all of us (I'm quite sure about that)

So those that want to see the onset here to the current situation, I'm posting some of my previous threads. Maybe a good study for those interested on how events really happen where the press is not suppressed and mostly in real time and dated here in Tokyo , Japan

Enjoy reading over your favorite drink, hmm... my coffee cup is empty

Keep updated on this one: Keep updated on this one: multimedia.scmp.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 0200000006592020-02-13T20:59:06-06:00590602pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

About CT scans...

It means that the lungs are being damaged as they try to wall the virus away.

It looks like you huffed glass beads.

The huge amount means you don’t get oxygen.

We kinda need that to live.

edit on 13-2-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: dumb autocorrect...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Guo Wengui was saying early on that sources inside CCP were telling him they were prepared to sacrifice all of Wuhan to stop the spread.

Might of worked backed in Dec 2019 before people and the virus spread out. Too late now. It all started from one case and thats all that needs to get through to keep it going. It has already gone global. Focusing on those that can survive infection is a better plan.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Let’s hope we’re all bitching about parking everywhere a year from now. GL to daughter there and you too DBC

link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

But what does "Sacrifice Wuhan" actually mean? if its withdraw all Party officials its probably the best thing they can do. Because they seem to be making a bad situation worse, just for the sake of appearing to be busy and doing something.
My guess is that its been around a lot longer than acknowledged and has been misdiagnosed as the flue, note multiple London GP have tested positive. If its a novel virus that's the only thing they could do, which means its about at the same stage in London when the Doctor in Wuhan sounded the alarm.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm going to assume China has stopped reporting on the rest of their country?

my guess is they have no idea.. the numbers we are getting are what they think they know of

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It started in October...

Read up!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: texasgirl

Guo Wengui was saying early on that sources inside CCP were telling him they were prepared to sacrifice all of Wuhan to stop the spread. He mentioned later that Hubei might be next, but that seems impossible to pull off.

There's over 500 Japanese companies there and that is just for Japan. Now, I'm worried a bit. The news on the economy is shrinking in confidence. And I'm NOT talking about the stock market either. A real slow down actually may occur since the Depression.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

stock markets are rolling right through right now as the central banks pump the markets full of liquidity...

they should let it correct, they are creating the largest bubble ever in history and that will be the second crisis we face from this event... all of our countries need to seriously consider a change in leadership

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: texasgirl

Guo Wengui was saying early on that sources inside CCP were telling him they were prepared to sacrifice all of Wuhan to stop the spread. He mentioned later that Hubei might be next, but that seems impossible to pull off.

While that may or may not be true...it brings me to the point that the entire world owes China their gratitude for the Herculean effort they're putting forth to contain this. China probably doesn't have my best interests at heart but non the less I (and all of us) may well end up living through this solely due to their efforts. May God bless them.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

Do NOT go to the doctor
phone the nurses line first.

Here in Japan, we really don't have appointments for like first time visit other then maybe TRIAGE in the hospitals.
Kind of a different system here. Also, you pay at time of service. If no health card, you can be turned away.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

You forgot the /sarc at the end, right?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Checking in to bookmark this thread.

Thank you all for the info. Even if it is scary as hell.

Keep up the good fight.

#Imwithyoutennissdawg

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Agitated your threads are excellent !! If you want, and have the time , could you add this new pic of the Coronavirus to your opening post?

www.livescience.com...

edit on 13-2-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
That video of the 3 toddlers has terrified me, I caught it when it was just released and refrained from posting it because it choked me up so much, I’m a father of 4 all under seven, just watching it again has give me intrusive thoughts, I’m not sticking around for that s##t if it outbreaks here I’m doing all I can to get the hell out of dodge

Heartbreaking

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Thanks and I'll drink 🍺 to that hopeful outcome!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I took it to mean, everyone in Wuhan dies or they actively put them to death.

Withdrawing CCP officials? You're being optimistic. They'll sacrifice them too. There is no honor in the CCP.

The new guys running the show as of yesterday are both best pals of his Emperor Xi Jinping. This doesn't necessarily mean they are IN Wuhan managing things.

Link to confirm party official info -

NYT

edit on 13-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: add

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: kwakakev

It started in October...

Read up!

What links do you have for that?

The earliest I can find is 2nd week of November

CCP lies for a long time about this

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Book an appointment,just don't show up without being vetted first
Last thing we want is our first,2nd responders getting sick and their facilities in lockdown

edit on 13-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

God bless the Chinese authorities? I hope you are being sarcastic, have you seen the videos circulating online?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join