It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible reasons for the gender fluidity "agenda"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Gender fluidity definitio....
Definition of gender-fluid
: of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is not fixed
There are also people who identify as “gender fluid,” a mix of both genders, and may feel more male on some days and more female on others.
link

OK so no fixed gender, hmm where have I seen that before....

There is an opinion in the Talmud that states that God originally created Adam as a hermaphrodite and then split that one being into two separate bodies. Besides the verse that you cite, there is another a bit further on in Genesis that alludes to this concept: "Male and female He created them, and He blessed them and called THEIR name Adam 

link
And of course there's every celebs favourite god, baphomet

The figure is shown as a human body sitting cross-legged with a goat head. Baphomet is a hermaphrodite, featuring both male and female qualities to represent the duality of human spirit. “Flow and ebb” is written across the forearms in Latin. The image features a Pentagram, a 5 point star with each point representing different elements.

link

Now we are getting closer to the reason why gender fluidity is such a big deal to these people in Power, but what's the end game? There's no doubt that satanic teachings are being forced onto the masses more and more by all media outlets and celebrities, its hard to find any of them that haven't displayed satanic symbolism at some point and the trend is ever increasing, to the point where it is no longer hidden, have a look at this article on the subject.
So it looks like we could have an orchestrated movement to convert the Western world to a new way of thinking. Or maybe its all just a coincidence, although I personally don't subscribe to coincidences. Or what's the other one, oh that's right this is just a fad.

edit on 2-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I'll give ya a reason... stupidity and lack of common sense is taking over this world...

the whole PC movement is ridiculous... I mean there are people that identify as feline these days

get a grip ffs...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

People should be free to “identify” as whatever they want. This doesn’t mean it is true or that I must enable their mental illness.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Humm....
Looks like you're onto something my friend

Maybe the "end game" has something to do with satan taking everyone's souls

edit on 2-12-2019 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah but the nut cases are influencing future generations whether you agree with it or not.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

People should be free to “identify” as whatever they want. This doesn’t mean it is true or that I must enable their mental illness.

That's just what they want you to think...
See your already brain washed lol

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You'd think baphomet would have better taste than to pick some idiotic hip-hop dufuses to promote his agenda.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

1st world problems.

Plant these people in a situation where they have to work to survive and this gender "issue" will vanish.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

Yeah, always wondered what the going rate is for a human soul anyway, I could be doing with a bit of extra cash for satan coming, sorry santa coming.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: DustybudzZ

Yeah, always wondered what the going rate is for a human soul anyway, I could be doing with a bit of extra cash for satan coming, sorry santa coming.

I don't think Millennials or GenZ care. A nations destiny rises or falls upon its youth.
edit on 2-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
IT IS A COVERT ATTACK ON HUMANITY.

PART OF AN ANCIENT LONG TERM AGENDA.....ACTIONED BY PROXIES BY THOSE UNABLE TO PUT THEIR HANDS ON THEIR WORK.

IT IS AN INFANTESSIMALY SMALL GROUP WE ARE DISCUSSING...SO SMALL IN COMPARISON TO 7 BILLION HUMANS THAT WE MUST VIEW THE MERE FACT THAT WE ARE HEARING ABOUT IT AT ALL EVIDENCE THAT WE ARE ACCEPTING A POISON PILL...…. A VIRAL POISON PILL.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
People tend to make more or less testosterone and estrogen based on their diet and even the mood they are in. It changes day to day, week to week, and also changes based on age. A guy who drinks more beer makes more testosterone than someone who doesn't unless they consume certain food chemistries that also stimulate testosterone creation. Some foods steer guys to increase some estrogen too. Everyone's metabolism is different. Genetics related to the male or female aspects can vary largely. If you have say six or more of say ten of certain genetic snips, you will be a male, if it is the other way, you are female. Now you can have ten out of ten male snps and have more testosterone running through your veins, but the six or more distinguishes the male line. Those genetic snps regulate testosterone production and break down, as well as estrogen production and breakdown, so that is considered part of metabolism.

That would tend to explain fluidity.

Now, I do not understand how this would relate to demonology or belief in alternate gods or satan. Satan has many names and descriptions as to what he is. Satan is the great deceiver, the one that tricks you into believing a lie. I am a guy, I am nuts. Even though I tend to have some female nurturing aspects as do many guys, I am still a guy

I will not follow the great deceiver (Satan or whatever you want to call him) but I also will not cut Satan down, He is testing people, I have nothing against him...and by that aspect, his followers tend to leave me alone. I try to reason with them and they get bored and tend to back down and leave most times. I talk to them sensibly and they get scared that I may make them feel bad about their actions so they wander off. There are actually bad people out there that will not be intimidated by reason and automatically strike back, those people are not under the great deceivers reign. They are just bad eggs.

The people in the pictures in the OP sure are strange to be wearing stuff with a horned head on it. I wouldn't even want to wear something like that. To each his own I suppose. I do know some pagans and they do not wear that horned head thing and say to they say to stay away from that. They tend to believe in the nice pagan gods. They are nice people, not the wicked style pagans. I do not know any of the pagans that do evil spells personally.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

There's something to it. Personally, I don't care one way or the other, I just wish tiny things didn't dominate discourse so. I mean, its a puny percentage of people. They can feel like whatever they want, and once in awhile, I'll come across one of them. I don't get why it needs to even be given thought by anyone, one way or the other.

Did you know, there are people who identify as amputees? They don't believe part of them is part of them, to the point that some of them even try (maybe successfully) to have "wrong limbs" removed.

I'm just thankful to be ok with what I was born with, all 5 appendages. I think folks experiencing gender fluidification should be free to think they're whatever they want, just as, the, um, appendage-fluid folks should be allowed to think they got the wrong leg. If you're happy with being "fluid", then "You go, [pronoun]!"

I also think we shouldn't make it out to be "normal" - it should be considered a disorder, but those who "have it" should be treated entirely as human.

When it comes up, I will explain to my children my thoughts on it, even if some don't agree with me considering it to be "abnormal" or "undesirable." I'll also explain that they should treat them like they would anyone else - with kindness, but not with special treatment simply for being far outside of societal norms.

I do have a question - how does the picture with the people in "headbutt" position making weird faces at each other fit in? (The 5th pic down)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Baphomet is not what you think it is.

The earliest known use of the word Baphomet comes from a letter written by a French crusader in 1098. He describes the Crusaders’ enemies in the Holy Land “Calling upon Baphometh” prior to battle. Another early chronicle of the crusades refers to mosques as Bafumarias. Today, it is commonly accepted that Baphomet, similar to the Old French word Mahomet, refers to Mohammed, the Prophet of Islam.

In 1818, the term Baphomet re-emerged in an essay published in Vienna speculating upon the nature of the idol worshipped by the Knights Templar. The author, Joseph von Hammer-Purgstall, claimed that the Templars were indeed idol worshippers, and that the Baphomet refers to a hermaphroditic stone figure borrowed from Egypt or the Gnostic Christian Ophites.

The final transformation of Baphomet occurred in 1854. French ceremonial magician Elphias Levi re-imagined Baphomet into a figure he named the Sabbatic Goat. Representing the universe in the form of binary opposites, the Sabbatic Goat incorporates elements of the hermaphroditic stone Baphomets and the symbolic ideals of the Templar Baphomet myth. He mingled these elements with Occult, Kabbalistic and Catholic imagery . . . He believed that the Sabbatic Goat served as a collective representation for all magickal icons that survived the spread of Christianity from earlier polytheistic or animistic traditions.

Shocking True History of Baphomet

I believe you are confusing Baphomet with the Devil Tarot Card, a very similar symbol.

The Devil card in Tarot is about ambitions and is also synonymous with temptation, addiction, and depression. The basic symbols of this card are a winged and horned Devil on a black pedestal, naked male and female figures, chains, and an inverted pentagram.

If you'll notice, Baphomet has an upright pentagram, the symbol of man in it's proper (good) alignment, while the Devil card has an upside down pentagram, the symbol of man aligned in opposition (disrupted and in distress).

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah I'm with you I'm not dissing the devil, I just don't like secret agendas that are pushed on the people, especially when I don't know the end game for example, if I knew it was to create more balance across the spectrum and make the world better I'd be like, Yay go Satan¡. But I don't believe that, its more likely a control thing maybe to keep people closer to their animalistic nature and further from their higher self.
Did you know that androgen levels in the womb while pregnant determines whether the baby will have more male characteristics, and you can actually physically tell by measuring the 2nd and 4th digits of the hand (ring and index] of the adult which could show if androgen levels where high or low when they were in the womb.... I done a study in that in biological psychology, couple of years ago now so maybe remembering it wrong but it was fascinating stuff. I embrace my feminine nature, I sing power ballads and cry at sad news stories when alone, I'm not afraid to admit that, it's dangerous to suppress it, because then you may change your name to Caitlin.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
Thanks, I didn't know any of that and I do like to hear other sides of the story. Like I said though I'm not dissing the thing that's been pushed I'm dissing the push. I believe in balance and if us doing a ritual to Baphomet can bring us close to christos then I will be the first to do it, I would even write about it since nobody else does. Like Jung says "in order for a tree to climb to heaven its roots must first touch hell"

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23
That picture is Marina Abramovic and the rapper Jay Z, "She" is the spirit cooking witch that rubs shoulders with celebrities, I think she even has links with Obama and the Podestas.
I too will be alerting my kids to the abnormalities of these ideas and notions, cheers.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Ah, thank you! I thought that might be Jay-Z, who is one of the obvious tools of the weird "dark side" / transhumanist faction among the power elite.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Many ancient myths postulated the “hermaphrodite split into two” story.

Since this is posted in “Origins and Creations” area, there’s not a lot of room for science, but ... there is a reference to an “agenda” that’s linked with ... what ... Satanism, Devil Worship, Black Magick, etc.

Flying absolutely contrary to that position I would say rather that there seems to be several positions in the Bible that support that at an advanced stage of development there are no male and female sexes in the unity of faith or in heaven.

Jesus referred to those in the afterlife as “like unto the angels of God” neither male nor female nor “given in marriage.”

Paul said it this way:

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28 (NIV)
edit on 3-12-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Communism...

Yet, most depictions of Satan are usually male, who said to be able to woo most women an be that guy that most women would say it was mistake to sleep with him. Then tell him she having his kid, but the devil wont take the paternity test.

Besides, in Judaism(which is where he originated) he is very identical to Zeus, just without the sex drive, cept for the Adam an Eve story, but the serpent is never really called Satan.
edit on 3-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join