It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythological creatures are real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I met a mythical creature once. When my daughter was about 8 years old, she found a spell/ritual on the net to get a brownie home. I did not believe a thing but I went with her to the park and performed the ritual. I thought it was a children's play. That night and for a few nights after she left honey and milk in the kitchen for the brownie, then she stopped and forgot about it. About a month later she came running from my bedroom. She was drinking water and she was on the verge of chocking. She was pale and shacking. When she managed to spit the water she started to scream that a brownie was in my bedroom. I got a bit nervous about it and asked her dad to come with me to check. We couldn't find anything. When she finally managed to calm down she told me that the brownie was the same height as Toby in Harry Potter. She didn't see the face because he was wearing a brown hooded cloak. He was in the bedroom and as soon as she saw him, he run beyond the wardrobe. We checked and could not find anything. A few months later, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a small person next to my bed. He was there looking at me. He looked like Gollum from Lord of the Ring, a bit ugly with just a few hair. He was wearing a brown cloack with a hood. We didn't speak, we just looked at each other and I felt lots of love emanating from him. After that I went back to sleep and did not see him until a year later. A year later, again, I woke up and he was next to my bed staring at me. Again we did not speak but he sent me toughts. I felt lots of love from him, somehow I understood he was a male and the thought told me to release him. The day after, I told my daughter that the brownie wanted to go and I asked her to perform the inverse ritual we performed 2 years before. This was many years ago and I haven't seen him since. I don't think he was an alien. I strongly believe he was a fourth dimensional person living on this planet. For centuries people have told stories about them but the fact that they are higher dimensional beings, prevents us from seeing them. I saw him because when we sleep, our vibrations gets higher and in between sleep times we are able to percieve a higher dimension. He was at mine for a total of 2 years but as time flies differently in third and fourth density, he might have percieved his staying at ours for only a couple of days. My daughter saw him because children vibrations are naturally higner than adults. One day, when we will all ascend and the veil will come down, we will see lots of different beings in the streets. At the moment, only shamans and people that vibrate high, have access to these people. I have met lots of people that told me strange stories about fairies etc. It all happened when they were children, when the veil had not completely blinded them. BTW, I will never tell the ritual I performed. That little person was full of love and hem I don't trust humans :-)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

I see mythological creatures as a way of an uncivilized group of people describing a technologically advanced group of people.

For example, Native American tribes call "trains" "iron horses". Many primitive peoples describe the technology of another group in terms of animals.

So what is Pegasus? Pegasus as described by primitive Greeks on the mainland as "a horse with wings" that either "rises from the foam of Poseidon" (sea) or "rides the foam of Poseidon" (sea). Pegasus is always related to Poseidon in every myth.

Therefore, Pegasus was most likely a sailboat. Primitive Greeks on the mainland described the technology of a more advanced group in terms of horses. A horse with wings (sails) that rises from the foam of Poseidon (sea) is a sailboat.

A Kracken is a sea monster that rises from Poseidon (sea) with many arms and engulfs people. This is a description of primitive Greeks describing the technology of other groups. So a Kracken demanding a princess is a trireme ship, a slave ship rising from the sea with many arms (rowing arms).

The hero, Perseus, steals the Pegasus and Medusa technology from a sunken city. (Or the head of the sailboat most like had a serpent headed woman to protect the boat). The hero Perseus defeats the Kracken (trireme slave ship) using the Pegasus (sailboat riding the foam of Poseidon) using the head of Medusa (serpent headed protectorate of boat at the front of the boat or some other groups technology). The Kracken crumbles and sinks to the bottom of the sea.

The legend told by primitive Greeks describing the technology of more advanced groups describing ships as horses and sea monsters.

Quite a legend. A mere sailboat defeating a trireme.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<< 1   >>

join