It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question About Bob Lazar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2002 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Posted on the old board by theirthere

As a newbie in Area 51 research, I ran across some stories about Bob Lazar. I have a hard time believing some of the details of his story. Area 51 is easy to see with the vast amount of sat images and maps available on the web. What I can't see is the "S4" facility. I have tried to follow his directions on a map and sat photos, but can't seem to find any trace of it, no roads, access points, etc... Also, check out this page:

www.serve.com...

I ran across this and am now completely confused. Any insight would be appreciated.

Reply on the old board by zion

Yes, you really are confused...
The base where Bob Lazar (supposedly) worked, is called Papoose Lake, 12 miles south of the Area 51 testing facility.

S-4 is another testing base, check the following page out for more info on the S-4 base:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is said that the PAPOOSE LAKE base is buid inside a mountain, so you can't see it from the sky...

Let's say we believe Bob Lazar,

Then the Papoose Lake base should not have a runway, according to Bob, they are/were testing (alien) anti-gravity (disc-shaped) craft, which can take off and land vertically.

He also mentioned that the workers are/were being transported by busses from the Area 51 testing facility, to Papoose Lake, which took about half an hour.

I know it can be a little bit confusing, there are SO many top secret bases out there

Reply on the old board by Estragon

Bob Lazar is pretty certainly a 24ct liar, fraud, cheat and a UFO-vulture. Which doesn't necessarily mean of course that he's had no access to any information.

Glenn Campbell did a pretty reasonable debunking �especially of Lazar's academic frauds at:

www.ufomind.com...

Of course, cynics might say that Glenn and Bob were just arguing about the money.

There's a pretty thorough roasting of Bob here:

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

And a splendid site devoted to him here

www.serve.com...

One good link is transcripts of Bob actually "talking science" �Bob's Bull# you might say:

www.serve.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 08:14 PM
link   
05 NOV 2002

Bob has not yet been able to show logical proof of the things he has "seen". Other than a few roughed drawings, nothing yet. He seems like he may have went over the edge, like Mr. William Moore, but that cannot yet be proven. We must not call them completely crazy, for we do not know.

Sincerely,
Matt Guza

new topics

join