It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 59
<< 56  57  58   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Can I convince you to drink rye instead of rum?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Nah, got to have a catcher for the rye, but they are all phoneys.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Couldn’t have said it better

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Familiarize yourself with these terms. They can help you decipher the second picture in the OP and will prepare you for the next thread.

Glossary - Download (with preview)

Have you familiarised your seleves with the terms, and deciphered the second picture in the OP?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Which picture? the tree before the fall?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Which picture? the tree before the fall?

Yeah, I think so.
That's the second pic in the first post.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Deciphering that pic is moot in comparison to the other two. They have to be deciphered as a set of three. And it is an allegory of the entirety of creation from beginning to end back to beginning

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sorry. Yes. I misunderstood you.

All three together are 'the second pic'.
Like a triptych.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Really enjoyed this thread eisegesis thanks,it was the first one that caught my eye on entering ATS last month,i have been a member of ATS for a couple of years and just popped in to catch up and share some bits,anyways here,s how I interpreted the first few pages.The circle-land/body...The square-space/spirit...Next pic-wisdom...No need to STAR or flag I then saw the constellations...Aquila the eagle,leo and Taurus the bull repping power poss.then the vulture/boar and pig-greed poss.Then the dove the dog and Pegasus,next I got transmutation then I thought ah instructions for the stone obviously,turning lead/emotions into gold/understanding
anyways one question,how many light years out was this take on it lol.P.S.Thanks for the thoroughly enjoyable thread

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think they relate to consciousness/subconciousness duality etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I almost forgot

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

There is no "good" or "bad" there just 'is'...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have since been guided by this thread to dive into the book Kabbalah, magic and the great work of self transformation; and going through all the “grades”

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Personally I think the veil was lifted just over 2000 years ago, but unfortunately, we still teach our kids that the things they see, that we don't see, aren't "real", so the "muscle" that operates our higher sight atrophies over time.

I mean, Jesus spent his life performing magic, stating that you needed to look within to find God's light and that all the miracles he performed, we could too. Then, he thought, if I martyr myself, then come back to life, then explode into the heavens in a great light beam, there's no chance anyone would forget..... surely not.....

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: 34thRight

There is no "good" or "bad" there just 'is'...

Perception is what changes it, depends on your own social engineering / programming / bias...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The Great Awakening

It's finally here

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I haven't been here for many years. I didn't remember the password, sorry.
I'm from Portugal, sorry for my English.
I know I've come very late (the post is old), but I want to add that these supposed "illuminatis" or "sages" of circada and other "games" do not impress me at all.

Their teachings are accessible in any book on occultism in a common bookstore. Mix Hebrew letters, Kabbalah and Hinduism concepts about karma, nothing special.

I've read books about it since I was 16 years old.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
what all of you are experiencing, in your awakening or ascension or evolving.

is simply what no other humans have experienced yet until this century

hive mind mentality

the internet brings about everyone speaking together, and collectively all your brains start adding up to one real giant brain

and since you cannot on your own understand,

through the understanding and interpretations of thousands, comes a conclusion you all can relate to.

and collectively your trying to find the answers, while wasting your life typing,

the reality is your less evolved now, as you do actually nothing, but type and sit motionless.

would you give up your most potent drug, (internet) to truly find answers?

and not be able to go around telling everyone about it?

would you rather relate, and daydream? or have real knowledge but be alone in it

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LOIUSCIPHERE

If you want people to take you seriously, you may take the time to make sure your writing comes off in a cohesive way rather than fragmented with a lack of capitalization, etc.

Happy writing!

top topics

<< 56  57  58   >>

join