It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lone Black Chopper unmarked last night above me and Fermi ll Nuclear reactor Lake Erie, MI

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok...now Ive seen one. I have NEVER seen any all black unmarked Huey type choppers, and yet here was just 1...over a Nuke Reactor, along the U.S./Canadian border...alone. As we are on the Canadian Border of the Detroit River entrance, I see Border Patrol, Customs and immigration and Coast Guard vessels and planes all the time. This was different...

Last night at sunset, after sitting on the shore of Lake Erie within sight of the Nuke Towers of Fermi ll, the wife, the dog and I were parked in the car when I heard what I thought was a prop plane. I looked over the City of Monroe MI and the River Raisin and saw it turn north toward the shoreline and coming right towards us.

The wife said it sounds like a helicopter not a prop plane. Quite low...maybe a couple hundred or so feet…as it flew towards us, I could then identify the sounds of dual props, unlike single props we hear when its a news chopper. As it flew directly over my open sunroof, I could see a single strobe underneath its black, no markings exterior. As a "sensitive"...I found this an odd occurrence as we see everything else all the time. I felt a really, really odd feeling like they were looking down into my sunroof as they passed over.

It continued over us quite low N. E. and passed right over the 2 Nuke towers (steaming as normal) on a trajectory leading to Downtown Detroit up the Detroit River...Im assuming to the Selfridge Air Base in Clinton Township north of Detroit. These days, Selfridge is an Air National Guard Base.

I guess all the facts put together made it odd to me.

1. A single black unmarked chopper
2. "Strange vibes" as it passed over us
3. Flying directly to and OVER a Nuke Reactor
4. NO other government (as usual constantly) Coast Guard, Border Patrol, Customs and Immigration vehicles airborne or watercraft anywhere in sight (also unusual).

So, now Ive had my own sighting. And as a life-long “sensitive”… I always trust my intuition..."sensitives" are that for that reason. And my feelings were not good....

MS

edit on 7-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: crrcting

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger Sound spooky. Me likes spooky 👻 tales.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Maybe it was not a helicopter you saw! Maybe it was some other craft pretending to be a helicopter. Which would entail some kind of advance stealth ability. What better way to camouflage ones real vehicle than assuming the identity of a regular, every day vehicle that people are used to seeing? It would explain a few items of your account: flight path, rotor sound not quiet right, no visible markings on the outside, and the strange vibes.

My question, was there any Doppler effect when the huey passed overhead?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

No doppler effect either auditory or visually-heat waves type of it...and the dual blades sounded like one...hence my mistake thinking prop plane....

and it was daylight-10 minutes before sunset, sun above-touching the horizon/tree top level...so it was light out....and I got a full underneath look directly up from under my sunroof....

so...cloaking? could be as well...

Thanks

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I could then identify the sounds of dual props, unlike single props we hear when its a news chopper.

Do you mean like a Chinook?

I haven't seen a black helo, but I have seen unmarked white Cessnas; they look exactly like the Civil Air Patrol planes that fly over all the time, other than the fact that they are all white with no N#.

I get the "feeling" from these planes too, so I'm completely with you on the oddness of the vibe.

Your circumstances including the nuclear power plant really make one think though with all of the hubbub in the news about America and Russia at each others throats in Syria, and oh, by the way someone might lob a nuke...

By now we know that the two helicopters that deposited the 23 U.S. operatives (and their dog) into Osama bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 2 were no standard-issue Army rotorcraft. Rather, they were stealth modifications of the MH-60 Blackhawk, optimized to reduce their noise, infrared and radar signatures.

wired
edit on 7-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: link and pic from wired

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

My black triangle sighting involved a "prop plane" sound but no Doppler when it passed by (fairly high up). So they kind of fake the noise but since it is not actually using a prop (or in this case a rotor) in the air it does not do the NNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OOOOOOooooooowwwww thing (my observation).

So, if they can beam a sound down at you why not an image? You may have been looking at one thing that made you see something else. A conventional helicopter in this case. But the sighting does not add up in your mind because you know what a heli does and what it sounds like. And where they fly. Since this did none of the regular, obvious things helis do, it sticks out in your mind. The strange vibes is knowing that you're being messed with (my guess).

My triangle sighting also occurred when there were no other aircraft in the air. For Anchorage AK THAT was a rarity. Probably not since 9-11 had that occurred. No military craft, no private airplanes, no jets taking off or landing at the international airport. Strange, huh?

If they can mess with what you see... well, we may never really trust what we are observing. And if that happens we are kind of up the creek!

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I will say that on it's turn towards me I thought it a white prop plane... I swear.... Then as it passed...it was a all black front and back prop chopper nothing on it... And as it passed... It still sounded like a single ...something... Military Chinook or Huey- shaped... I'm not great with models

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yeah.... See my other response above... I swore at 1st it was a single engine white plane

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Another thing.... There was no other anything out as I said... And on a US/Canada border... You could row across... And zero normal gov things air or sea where there always is

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I will also say, that on one of the passes it also made a jet engine noise (while a triangle). So it can do both. Seems a helicopter would not be that much of a stretch.

What I saw was the underside. There were three rings that glowed bluish-white. Towards the end of my sighting those kind of went away and were replaced with normal aircraft strobes but the wrong color. They were green and red at first then switched over to blue and white. That is when it tried its prop noise. That is also when a small plane showed up over the inlet and started doing circles. I did not watch it disappear or fly away as my bladder was about to burst (and I was not going to be standing in the streets covered in pee! So in I went).

So maybe you got a two-fer! A plane to a helicopter! All the while a black triangle. Just pure speculation of course.

Interesting sighting none the less!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

That's what incongruity feels like to me. That knowing what the senses are relaying isn't adding up right.

I like your explanation.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Did you think this craft was sent to check you out? Were you and your wife the only people (visitors to the lake in that spot) around the whole time?
edit on 7-10-2016 by tweetie because: added words for clarity.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Hey MS, anybody see any UFOs that night? Maybe around that time frame??

edit on 7-10-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: realized I was just tagging on my own question. Sorry tweetie!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
One thing I've been seeing lately is an all white helicopter over Philadelphia. It has no markings.

Oh...!!!! and I just remember something weird that happened in Nashville.

It happened more than once. A commercial helicopter would be flying really low and in circles over my apartments. It more circle about 10 times and leave.

I would go on to the roof and watch it. It was so close that the pilot knew I was watching him. I could hit it with a rock easy.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

1st impression? Yes I did. The lakefront was empty...we were just one of a couple cars in a huge couple of lakeshore parking lots.

When I 1st heard it, I said something, turned to look and it was turning towards us. So...thought not too much until a few seconds then got very strange negative type vibes.

Mind you 2 things. After a whole summer of a jammed park, its after the season there, we were almost alone at sunset time, and there was NO ONE on the water, parking lot, or in the air as usual for the border.

I did think they turned towards us...and funny looking up thru my sunroof and seeing it wasnt a plane but a black chopper.

The strangest was we were alone, no other craft, planes, people, vehicles..but near the reactor...it was odd...so very strange...I did feel observed as they passed...but they did...right over and between the two nuke smoke towers...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

As I said...it was still daylight out...and I know Lake Erie has a reputation as a UFO hotspot...but none seen I know of.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Something (a device) inside of the craft could have been scanning your energy signatures which could be why you felt the bad vibes.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You may be right....Im rethinking what I saw. I explained it correct...but again...coming AT me was a whitish plane with wings either side and a single white strobe...and only after it was above did I see it as a chopper...as it flew away...it again looked like a single wing prop plane.

Now I know the rotors on top when viewed straight on look like wings, until youre under it...then see its really a single rotor front and back...and a chopper.

It was really deceiving...and right away I feel that vibe, weird, negative...just like I was being scanned....

you could very well be right

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I will say that on it's turn towards me I thought it a white prop plane... I swear.... Then as it passed...it was a all black front and back prop chopper nothing on it... And as it passed... It still sounded like a single ...something... Military Chinook or Huey- shaped... I'm not great with models

Chinook and Huey look almost nothing alike except for a slight similarity at the very front.

Chinook, CH-47, has two, counter-rotating rotors, one over the front and one over the rear. They counter-rotate so their blades can "mesh", much like egg-beaters / mixers. The fuselage is mostly a constant width from the pilot to the tail.

Huey, UH-1, have a single rotor above the cabin and a tail rotor at the end of the tail-boom which is pitched near 90 degrees perpendicular to the main rotor. The main fuselage runs approximately 1/2 the length of the craft, drastically narrowing behind that to where the tail rotor mounts.

Dark, olive-drab green would look nearly black at dusk, and many military helicopters' markings are very difficult to discern under comparable lighting conditions, and rarely visible from directly underneath.

Further, I live not too far from Camp Pendleton, which in the past was home to both types of aircraft. Neither of them sound like a propeller driven airplane; both Chinook and Huey produce a sound very much different than any plane, and quite a bit different than any civilian helicopter, with very distinct "womps" from the advancing rotor blade(s). My residence is also not too far from civilian airports as well as local police facilities- none of the planes from the airports nor the police helicopters, of which there is at least one NOTAR type, sound similar to the Chinook or Huey.

And there is the Osprey which does have a wing, but two rotors at the wingtips.

I applaud your efforts to learn what you saw, but do not discount the obvious.

edit on 8-10-2016 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I would love to see one these fabled black helis! You're a member who I happen to regard as trustworthy too so your account sounds plausible.

There were many 'unknown' helicopter incursions along the Canada/US border during the mid to late 1970s. They happened at twilight, and later, with none of them ever being identified. As usual, they got lumped in with UFO reports even though they were described by AFB staff as helicopters. Skeptics would scoff at the 'UFO' association whereas I think everyone was missing the point. The meme of 'black helicopters' in ufology was, in part, injected to create a cover for black operations. That's my unprovable opinion. Throughout the late 70s and up to the present day, it's a fashionable qualifier for certain types of UFO researcher to salt their credentials with black heli encounters. Thanks to those guys, any sighting instantly attracts the same response as seeing 'little green men.'

For me, the mystery was about who exactly had the power to be operating stealth helicopters in, and over, nuclear storage sites and military bases? Choppers don't make themselves, right? Black budget, lips-are-sealed craft are ordered, designed to specs and delivered to discreet groups within powerful organisations. Given the location, I wonder if what you saw was NNSA?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join