It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Magazine which portrayed Prophet 10 Dead in Office.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Of course you know the meaning of False Flag, don't you?

Nevertheless, we shouldn't jump into conclusions until there's actual accusations, based on proof's and conviction. But, I suspect this "two mysterious Islamist"will vanish before that...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Just because a few peeps from a religon act like idiots does not make them all that way. Remember the Iraq war. Bush was quoted saying he went to war because God told him too.. 1.5 million dead in an illegal war. Does that make all Christians idiots..

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

I do and frankly, this doesn't have the right stink to it.

If anything, the media tries it's damndest to not mention islam when anything like this goes on.

Sometimes the flag is just a flag.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: SprocketUK

Of course you know the meaning of False Flag, don't you?

Nevertheless, we shouldn't jump into conclusions until there's actual accusations, based on proof's and conviction. But, I suspect this "two mysterious Islamist"will vanish before that...

Just as it is too early to cast judgement on who committed the crime, it is too early to speculate as to whether or not the event is a false flag.

Personally, i am of the opinion that not every major event has to be a false flag...this isn't the first time this specific magazine publisher has been attacked. It has been targeted before, and that specifically shows that some in the community take opposition to whatever it is the magazine's editorial board approves. It also means that this event is likely not a false flag and was carried out by criminals who should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Major Terror Attack in Paris, People Confirmed Dead, Gunmen on the run.

A Major developing situation and yet this thread has turned into a debate about religious views already?

Remember the good old days when we had info coming on from multiple sources and we were ahead of the news.
edit on 7/1/15 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC
Major Terror Attack in Paris, People Confirmed Dead, Gunmen on the run.

A Major developing situation and yet this thread has turned into a debate about religious views already?

Remember the good old days when we had info coming on from multiple sources and we were ahead of the news.

Debates and arguments always happen...it is the nature of forums and us as individual beings.

That said, ATS is still very much ahead of the curve. You only need to go back one month and you will see that large newsworthy threads are still operated in similar ways to which you describe.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
- Five out of 10 people injured in the attack are in critical condition.

- Paris has been put on maximum alert and other media outlets have been warned to exercise proper security.

- The last tweet the magazine had published prior to the attack was of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 7-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Aljazeerah has footage right now of a police car with bullet holes all over the windshield

there's more too this.

The president also said in very difficult translation that 11 isnt the final toll

there's damaged vehicles on the street as well

FOX NEWS is showing half of what www.aljazeera.com...

edit on am600318072015-01-07T06:00:11-06:00062015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

You are right... Its probably just me, lol

I heard the news break in background, immediatly came to ATS expecting to get my fix of scanner feeds, updates from users nearby, etc only to see a debate starting to develop.

Obviously, its a forum. I choose to be hear, if i dont like the thread i can always leave or start my own.

Actually you could also apply that to the article/comic drawing in this magazine that it looks like was behind this attack. If people of a certain religion are offended by it, then they shouldnt read it!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Very odd, ABC 24News was showing FOX news coverage that was very vague with not a lot of footage.
It then cut to www.aljazeera.com... for a few minutes and it was showing quite a bit of detail about the attack... half way through a statement they cut the Aljazeerah footage and have gone back to FOX NEWS thats showing sweet stuff all.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: EA006

If you shut up just because some nutjob threatens you then there is no freedom of speech.

Rather than stupid, I'd say these people were brave for not kow towing

Freedom of speech? Those cartoons were printed by people working from a building under lock down with high security and airlock doors.
It's also just been pointed out that individual people were asked for by name.

You can write for stars mate, my opinion remains the same.

We're up to 11 deaths and 4 critically injured. For the sake of a cartoon.

We're also now seeing that this was potentially a military operation.......close grouping of shots on the police car window, rpgs, advanced driving.....
edit on 7-1-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Its interesting that these men did not have suicide bombs on them although they were heavily armed. The Islamic State people are calling form people to do this kind of act. One thing that came out in the people wanting to return to the UK according to the tv commentators after joining ISIS was that it appears they were no so inclined to give up their lives via suicide.

These two men may well have been born in France however, with 11 dead and some of them police men, are in a car heading to the outskirts of the city where they can hide easily if they get there before being caught. I suspect there is little doubt in most people's mind for the reason of this attack and from which group these attacker come from- you have to ask yourself would a group of cathlics do an acti like this?

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: EA006

If you shut up just because some nutjob threatens you then there is no freedom of speech.

Rather than stupid, I'd say these people were brave for not kow towing

Freedom of speech? Those cartoons were printed by people working from a building under lock down with high security and airlock doors.
It's also just been pointed out that individual people were asked for by name.

You can write for stars mate, my opinion remains the same.

Today it'll be cartoons, tomorrow it'll be any article that is pro anything they don't like, next week it'll be all women wearing burkhas and next year it'll be convert or die.

Freedom of speech is an absolute, if scumbags get their own way on one thing, they'll always move onto something else that they can take offence in.

Saying they should have shut up is akin to rolling over.
edit on 07pWed, 07 Jan 2015 06:08:07 -060020152015-01-07T06:08:07-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
2 of those killed are police officers
Looks like someone got some mobile phone footage as well from a nearby rooftop

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Is that the same one thats shown here:

It claims to have the audio of the gunman shouting god is great follwed by some gun shots.

Edit.....

Removed link - video was taken down.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Don't shoot the messenger - its on sky news now for you to watch as I said.

I agree with you that there is always the point of a false flag, but why not use it at some ceremonial celebration with full camera coverage, where you can get heads of state and important people of the community, not journalists, artists etc. I doubt this is a false flag though because this magazine has been targeted by fire bombs in the past.

link   
I'm french and everyone here is shocked by this coward attack against France.

Prayers to the victims and their family.

11 dead and 5 in extreme medical emergency up to now.

Terrorists are chased by helicopters and police towards north Paris.

link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC

You are right... Its probably just me, lol

I heard the news break in background, immediatly came to ATS expecting to get my fix of scanner feeds, updates from users nearby, etc only to see a debate starting to develop.

Obviously, its a forum. I choose to be hear, if i dont like the thread i can always leave or start my own.

I don't blame you though. There are only around 139 members on now. It seems to be the lower average i often notice. A lot of the action seems to pick up when 200 - 300 people are online. That may be why there isn't much action here yet.

Actually yo could also apply that to the article/comic drawing in this magazine that it looks like was behind this attack. If people of a certain religion are offended by it, then they shouldnt read it!

Exactly! People of all creeds and demographics need to learn some tolerance and respect. Both go hand in hand with freedom of speech, and that itself needs to be safeguarded.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanPLC

Not found.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Gunmen escaped in car driven that appeared to driven by a 4th member - later abandoned before a 2nd car was hijacked.

Guardian link

I also strongly suggest looking at the Live update feed at the Guardian - oone of the Le Monde journalists has posted a picture appearing to show 2 gunmen on either side of a Police car...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join