It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man and "Reptillians" have a common ancestor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is another "conspiracy" here, and possibly the reason behind the "evil reptillians" conspiracies.

If this is true, then, it is an attempt to polarise our races, by an artificial mutogenic factor.

A divided race in essence.

Technically - Green skin, round eyes, "reptillian" pupils, and also, a sepcies that is both male and female. The race I believe to be behind the foundation of the "pyramids" that was really, in its day, a system of intergalactic stargates.

From my intuition, they were called the "Anarchs" and they were servants of a race referred to as the "Blood Lords" - Giant dragonseque hominids that had the ability to thread space.

The "draconians" being those whom have drank from the blood of the "Lords" themselves - this being a simian species, originally a furry, "chimp-like" race.

All above being subordinate to a race of what appear to be "Octopus" that have cone-like heads and phenomenal intelligence - the "conspiracy" being that they are now called "body-snatchers" in thier developing form.

As you can all see, these "conspiracies" are meant to divide us - and sure, we were all animals once, and yes of course we were either carnivourous or vegetarian.

Whom is exactly dividing us?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
''Reptillians'' are perhaps some sort of hypothesised alien.

Humans are human and mammal.

The likeliness of humanity having a common ''octopus'' like ancestor with an alien being is unlikely.
edit on 27-2-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I know its not related to your op but in relation to your title, it is supposed all in earth had a common ancestor

Last universal ancestor

Of course a theory until a bacteria or something is probed to be the last universal ancestor

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

dungeons & dragons "illithid" (mind flayer)
note how the creature holds a human skull, the drawing here is fan-art. (embrace and expand)
look into the associated mythology of the dungeons & dragons creature itself.

..it's like i was saying in this topic, the info comes out in bursts (several sources) ..if you're studying up on all this nonsense you'll have already noticed we're constantly presented with the same story anyway (just different layers and teachings of it)

i was (trying to) ramble about it here also

same story, over and over

edit on 27-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: fine print

A divided race in essence.

you might like to take a look at this topic one day?
edit on 27-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: a house *divided* cannot stand

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

You would first have to prove the existence of reptillians before you can claim a common ancestor.
Funny tech moment- my auto correct changed the word reptillians to republicans so my sentence read, you would first have to prove the existence of republicans etc.... LOL

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Man and "Reptillians" have a common ancestor

I can tell you something even MORE amazing : we ALL descent from one common ancestor.
Yes, all live on earth does.
Think I read it when I was about 12 in a science mag.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Technically - Green skin, round eyes, "reptillian" pupils, and also, a sepcies that is both male and female. The race I believe to be behind the foundation of the "pyramids" that was really, in its day, a system of intergalactic stargates.
From my intuition, they were called the "Anarchs" and they were servants of a race referred to as the "Blood Lords" - Giant dragonseque hominids that had the ability to thread space.
The "draconians" being those whom have drank from the blood of the "Lords" themselves - this being a simian species, originally a furry, "chimp-like" race.
All above being subordinate to a race of what appear to be "Octopus" that have cone-like heads and phenomenal intelligence - the "conspiracy" being that they are now called "body-snatchers" in thier developing form.

So you got this just from your "intuition"??

My intuition tells me not to believe in "reptilians', "Anarchs", Draconians", and a high ruling race of "octopus heads".

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

1. Egypt does not have "lizard-people" anywhere in their mythology. Ibis-headed folk, falcon-headed, feline-headed, jackal-headed, and scarab-headed sure. Even snake-headed. But no lizard-people.

2. The Reptilians are known as the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki come from Sumerian/Akkadian and Babylonian/Assyrian mythology and religion. Those four cultures were residents of the Fertile Crescent in modern-day Iraq, not of the Nile delta in Lower (northern) Egypt.

3. Cthulhu is a space-alien, not a deity. Lovecraft's Old Ones are denizens of deep space, and as such, would have little to nothing to do with the earth-bound religions of mankind.

4. In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

~ Wandering Scribe

top topics

join