It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind control, human evolution & the butterfly dunes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

In reference to david icke and others
the illuminati have to tell us stuff is happening so what better way to do it than hide it behind a veil.

sure, but we're not talking about organizing a surprise birthday party here, are we?
like, somehow this all turns out "good" for us in the end O_o
why not just tell the truth?
ah, but we know why, don't we?
'coz they wanna # us

And in reference to the wires I don't need them

aye, none of us do..
(i don't recall papa teaching me how to ride a bike with some wire attached?)
SIMPSONS: (unky herb's baby-translator) "this leash demeans us both"

reference points are everything and once you get them they open up reality

feel free to do burnouts here, whaddaya got under your hood?
REV REV

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

I just looked this over and I gotta say...

ABSOLUTELY!

It will have to wait until after Thanksgiving though, as I am going to have a lot to say. Lynch is one of my favorite directors and his missteps on Dune (one of my favorite Sci-Fi novels), coupled with -any- kind of metaphysical or conspiratorial claims is going to make for some interesting discussion.

Dang it, now I'm going to have to rewatch this monster!

I look forward to it.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
morals, goodness, values, kindness decency..
these things are under attack every day & your mission is to find out WHY this is..
..if you choose *not* to accept it (this conventional state of things)

empowerment trap #244 ~~ "dude, where's my dignity?"

sure, but we're not talking about organizing a surprise birthday party here, are we? like, somehow this all turns out "good" for us in the end O_o why not just tell the truth? ah, but we know why, don't we? 'coz they wanna # us

(don't mind me, i just respond to myself sometimes here)
(..it's worse than that, sometimes i even refuse my own advances)
*tsk*

it's like some weird cable-TV show a friend was telling me about some weeks back
one of these CAR RESTORATION /makeover/ shows (keyword: makeover)
they first STEAL your car
oh, but before this happens, they've managed to CONvince all your other family members to somehow "be in on it"
(because it's all for a "good cause" in the end, right?)
^ this is all allegory
first (the criminal system) steals the thing you think you love
then they manage to brainwash the rest of your baboon troop;
"what we're all doing is for the greater good"
they've thrown normalcy, decency & conventional behaviour OUT THE WINDOW
(perhaps not unlike some empty mcnugget package?)
they entirely subverted any morals or belief system or simple "family network" you & your monkey clan may have had
(flashback to: "meet the fockers"-- the wedding ring & crazy CIA-fathers "circle of trust" antics)
and after all this happens (bonds subverted by materialism yadda yadda)
after you've been violated, emasculated & usurped in this subtle & capricious yet 'benevolent' manner
..you'll end up THANKING them all for it!
PUNK'D!

some folks are well & truly established in this way of life
***ambassadors**** ,if you will...
octo-mom & snookie; fine examples who were recruited into all that base stuff (and how they are then used to recruit more)
like some big pyramid scheme
nyuk nyuk

..but why fight it?

..we know what works

exposing the DUAL LAYER (part 1)

(above) note "salacious" cover, keywords everywhere... shock! secret! secret! deadly!
look at the ad on inside cover (below) --- complete juxtaposition; ahhhh, relax...

but wait, there's more...

check out this valentines day offering now (below)

look at the ad on inside cover (below) --- "give your man *yourself* as a valentines day gift"

but wait, there's more...

check this cantankerous henpecked rendition, emphasis on "family" etc (below)

(sry, i drew a hitler mo' and stuff on her some months back when i was immature)
(..i've since grown up & become a dwarf)
check out the ad on the inside cover (below)

wahahaha! 50% off all frypans
classic!

i'll get back onto that kardashian bum-extension again one day

anyway, enjoy this brave new world while it lasts at the amazingly low price of ones meager soul

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

In reference to david icke and others
the illuminati have to tell us stuff is happening so what better way to do it than hide it behind a veil.

sure, but we're not talking about organizing a surprise birthday party here, are we?
like, somehow this all turns out "good" for us in the end O_o
why not just tell the truth?
ah, but we know why, don't we?
'coz they wanna # us

And in reference to the wires I don't need them

aye, none of us do..
(i don't recall papa teaching me how to ride a bike with some wire attached?)
SIMPSONS: (unky herb's baby-translator) "this leash demeans us both"

reference points are everything and once you get them they open up reality

feel free to do burnouts here, whaddaya got under your hood?
REV REV

I'm working on stuff all the time, its just not easy to understand it when you have to work it out yourself

one thing I don't think you have picked up on is numbers or numerology and how the illumed ones use that as well.
so back to the future ends up at 66 first letters converted to numbers, zero means nothing so you only have 1-9
b=2 t=20=2 t=2 and f=6
catholic church 3 3
stuff like that 4 means devil not 13 which is obviously 4 look at the majority of bad words death murder violence d4, m13, v22 now look at anti Christ ok you got the 4 again but now look at jesus Christ 4 again
aleister crowleys book 4 and his name ac 4 again
its very prevalent the same as your symbology
twin towers 4 9/11 9 means fall of man and 11 means illuminati as I say its everywhere and this is normally how you can tell if it was the illumed ones who were responsible for whatever atrocity,

they believe anything in triplicate is more powerful so they do things on certain dates like the 7/7/7 people only talk about the 7/7 bombings but the date is very symbolic to the illumed ones and is a sacrifice to there thing that they work for and are trying to bring into this dimension.

so we now have some reference points, dates mean stuff to them and we know that they have to tell us although we are not meant to understand it well apart from me as I had a dream and worked out they were putting the dates into the football scores
the 4/4/4 well this was me sticking my finger in the dyke it was meant to be the Memphis earthquake but I was telling everyone that had ears that there was going to be a quake in Memphis on the 22nd april 2011 so they couldn't do it but they did go back a month later and do the Joplin disaster I also worked out they were going to do either one or two quakes in Italy and spain on the 11th april 2011 but they couldn't do that either and again one month later did the lorca quake
its interesting and gives you another point to go off, the thing is people don't want to know that the earthquakes are being done on purpose, and take words that they have been given in order not to look at the world they live in.
the list goes on and on and it sort of drives you a bit crazy but I find it fascinating and they haven't managed to kill me yet which is a nice little bonus although its not for a lack of trying they actually got some poison into me last time so they are getting closer.

So theres one reference point and another is I don't need chains LOL and its got nothing to do with riding a bike see if you can work it out?
edit on 25-11-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

maths ain't my forte but i do know enough to opine it's never an imprecise matter if one's doing it right
what i really like doing is just listening to peoples own words & lettin' 'em tell their own story (and sometimes postin' portions of their own text back to 'em)

i don't pay much attention to numerology mostly due to what you've said here

the list goes on and on and it sort of drives you a bit crazy

...i'm probably crazy enough already

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

maths ain't my forte but i do know enough to opine it's never an imprecise matter if one's doing it right
what i really like doing is just listening to peoples own words & lettin' 'em tell their own story (and sometimes postin' portions of their own text back to 'em)

i don't pay much attention to numerology mostly due to what you've said here

the list goes on and on and it sort of drives you a bit crazy

...i'm probably crazy enough already

Yeah me too its the only way of looking into all this and not losing the plot

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

numerology?
november notes, a study on 666

ECC 7
27"Behold, I have discovered this," says the Preacher, "adding one thing to another to find an explanation, 28which I am still seeking but have not found. I have found one man among a thousand, but I have not found a woman among all these.…
1000-1=999

JOB 33
…22"Then his soul draws near to the pit, And his life to those who bring death. 23"If there is an angel as mediator for him, One out of a thousand, To remind a man what is right for him, 24Then let him be gracious to him, and say, 'Deliver him from going down to the pit, I have found a ransom';…
(one among a thousand again; an angel, a mediator, who has found a ransom)

ZECH 13
7"Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, And against the man, My Associate," Declares the LORD of hosts. "Strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered; And I will turn My hand against the little ones. 8"It will come about in all the land," Declares the LORD, "That two parts in it will be cut off and perish; But the third will be left in it. 9"And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' And they will say, 'The LORD is my God.'"
999 / 2/3 = 333 remain & 666 are found 'unworthy'

REV 13
18This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Very interesting thread, thank you for posting. It's rare to find someone who knows about programming and interprets it, (like I do, only I keep it to myself
). I would like it if more people would talk about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Emma3
There's often a price to talking about it, Emma. I find UNIT to be very brave.
tetra

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

So I've noticed. That's one of the reasons I keep it to myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
my parents paid the price
i'm just returning the favor

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

This is how they control people if you have no fear they find it very difficult to handle you
you also have to break off all communication with your family as they will go after them to try and shut you up I have just met a guy who was exposing some corruption at the TAFE university in Sydney (not sure what one) and they somehow managed (psychically they have the ability to jump into your head and make you think certain things quite an interesting experience especially when they throw everything at you in there attempt to screw you up, you don't half learn a lot when you go through this experience) to get his daughter in law to stab her three children and then kill herself the kids are still here thankfully but the guy obviously has stopped pursuing it.
these people who control our world are real filth but there are others out there fighting for good if more people speak out they will lose their grip as this is why evil controls so much.
good people have to stop doing nothing. I honestly am starting to think if you don't expose what's going on you are just the same as them as you are basically protecting them with your silence although its a touchy subject they have tried to kill me at least 10 times but if you are good you get protected by something that I could not explain to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
you know 666 is a good number that the Satanist's or the church there is no difference they hijacked the number to use against us and throw us off the true path of understanding and learning.
the church admitted in 2005 that they got the translation of the 666 thing wrong and it is really 616 which obviously breaks down to 4
if you have a look at the illuminati numerology you will see the dates of the disasters and events that are controlled by them 9/11 7/7 3/11 then the end of the war 11/11/11 the list is endless and is the real key to waking people up a lot of the recent wars and things like 1066 1966 for England even the Sydney shootings the other night the police stormed the building at 2.11 on the 15.12.2014 which ends up loosely at 916 or if you go by gmt it would of been 3.11 on the 14/12/2014 so if you just add it up its 5 555 they think 5 protects their life,
if anyone is genuinely interested in becoming a little more aware of what's really going on and wants peace on this planet this is areally good place to start looking as you can see when things are orchestrated by TPTB
To anyone who hasn't studied this and obviously believes what the newspapers tell them they are not going to understand it

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I once saw a "Bloom County" comic strip where Oliver was talking to his friend on the phone about seeing "Dune". He hit the nail on the head when he said the Harkonnen was a metaphor for centralized oppression. Opus... Let's just say he saw the wrong movie.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

This is how they control people if you have no fear they find it very difficult to handle you

165Those who love Your law have great peace, And nothing causes them to stumble.
18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.

you also have to break off all communication with your family

33"So then, none of you can be My disciple who does not give up all his own possessions.

as they will go after them to try and shut you up

20Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and who never sins.
4"I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have no more that they can do. 5"But I will warn you whom to fear: fear the One who, after He has killed, has authority to cast into hell; yes, I tell you, fear Him!…
1Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
2but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
3That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.
4Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.
5Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
6For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

I have just met a guy who was exposing some corruption at the TAFE university in Sydney (not sure what one)

7"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8"For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.…
11Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; 12for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret.…

and they somehow managed (psychically they have the ability to jump into your head and make you think certain things quite an interesting experience especially when they throw everything at you in there attempt to screw you up, you don't half learn a lot when you go through this experience) to get his daughter in law to stab her three children and then kill herself

1When you sit to dine with a ruler, note well what is before you,
2and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.
3Do not crave his delicacies, for that food is deceptive.
15My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed;
16my inmost being will rejoice when your lips speak what is right.
17Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the Lord.
18There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.
19Listen, my son, and be wise, and set your heart on the right path:
20Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat,
21for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags.
20Even in your thoughts, do not curse the king, nor in your bedroom curse the rich, for a bird of the air will carry your voice, or some winged creature tell the matter.

the kids are still here thankfully but the guy obviously has stopped pursuing it.

6Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.
…5"Come, eat of my food And drink of the wine I have mixed. 6"Forsake your folly and live, And proceed in the way of understanding." 7He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself, And he who reproves a wicked man gets insults for himself.…
11For through wisdom your days will be many, and years will be added to your life.
19Listen, my son, and be wise, and set your heart on the right path:
35For those who find me find life and receive favor from the LORD.

these people who control our world are real filth

42Calling them to Himself, Jesus said to them, "You know that those who are recognized as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them; and their great men exercise authority over them. 43"But it is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant;…
6Yet among the mature we do impart wisdom, although it is not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away.
20Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
28God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things--and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are,
8None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
23He brings princes to naught and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing.
12"Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.
13"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.…

but there are others out there fighting for good

1Let love of the brethren continue. 2Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it. 3Remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them, and those who are ill-treated, since you yourselves also are in the body.…
6Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

if more people speak out they will lose their grip as this is why evil controls so much.

21The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
5They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them.
8Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.
6We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
(continued..)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a continuation of: UNIT76

24Can plunder be taken from warriors, or captives be rescued from the fierce?
5The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
21"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. 22"But when someone stronger than he attacks him and overpowers him, he takes away from him all his armor on which he had relied and distributes his plunder.…
16to the one an aroma from death to death, to the other an aroma from life to life. And who is adequate for these things?
17For we are not like many, peddling the word of God, but as from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God.
19"This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20"For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.…
6I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.
8Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old bread leavened with malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

good people have to stop doing nothing.

8"According to what I have seen, those who plow iniquity And those who sow trouble harvest it.
16"Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Remove the evil of your deeds from My sight. Cease to do evil, 17Learn to do good; Seek justice, Reprove the ruthless, Defend the orphan, Plead for the widow. 18"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool
7Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
8Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.
15Whoever digs a hole and scoops it out falls into the pit they have made.
37If anyone thinks they are a prophet or otherwise gifted by the Spirit, let them acknowledge that what I am writing to you is the Lord's command.
3Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart. 4So you will find favor and good repute In the sight of God and man.…
19We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

I honestly am starting to think if you don't expose what's going on you are just the same as them

20do not despise prophetic utterances. 21But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22abstain from every form of evil.
9Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
31they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes.
21keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life. 22And have mercy on some, who are doubting; 23save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh.
16"I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd. 17"For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again
10The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

as you are basically protecting them with your silence

14I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind.
6One hand full of rest is better than two fists full of labor and striving after wind.
7Then I looked again at vanity under the sun.…
5The fool folds his hands and consumes his own flesh.
27A scoundrel plots evil, and on their lips it is like a scorching fire.
36But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.
1Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.
3When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.
…6And the tongue is a fire, the very world of iniquity; the tongue is set among our members as that which defiles the entire body, and sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell. 7For every species of beasts and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by the human race. 8But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil and full of deadly poison.…
…16The heavens are the heavens of the LORD, But the earth He has given to the sons of men. 17The dead do not praise the LORD, Nor do any who go down into silence;
15For such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men. 16Act as free men, and do not use your freedom as a covering for evil, but use it as bondslaves of God.…
18For the grave cannot praise you, death cannot sing your praise; those who go down to the pit cannot hope for your faithfulness.
11Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter.
6"Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke?
7Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter-- when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?
10"Adorn yourself with eminence and dignity, And clothe yourself with honor and majesty. 11"Pour out the overflowings of your anger, And look on everyone who is proud, and make him low.
5Or else let them come to me for refuge; let them make peace with me, yes, let them make peace with me."

although its a touchy subject they have tried to kill me at least 10 times but if you are good you get protected by something that I could not explain to you.

3You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
1The LORD reigns, he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed in majesty and armed with strength; indeed, the world is established, firm and secure.
…27"Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; but I tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. 28"But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you? You men of little faith! 29"And do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying
7Who at any time serves as a soldier at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat the fruit of it? Or who tends a flock and does not use the milk of the flock?
18The one who guards a fig tree will eat its fruit, and whoever protects their master will be honored.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00
God Bless You

16"This also will be my salvation, For a godless man may not come before His presence.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Maybe I should read more, interesting words

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join