It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind control, human evolution & the butterfly dunes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
many of us are already familiar with the movie "Dune" and the discourse that comes with it.
many of us are putting together this whole "illuminati" conspiracy puzzle.
..what can we make of the following?

the "bene-jeserrat" - a secret society made up of women, who's task it is to carry out a selected breeding program among humans (..to produce the universes "super-being")

the "spacing guild", who emphasize pure mathematics and regulate space-travel & commerce (..the spice must flow)

then there is the "padasha emperor" (ruler of the known universe)
who rules over the 'great houses' of the universe (..think 'Vatican')

..and some of his "lackeys"

"Duke leto", leader of the house Atreides (..think 'anglo-saxon')
i'm hoping we're all familiar with the symbolism so far, and everyone is doing their own thinking these days..

"Paul atreides" (Leto's son, a result of the breeding program, who later takes the water of life and becomes the "quizzat-hederact" [the super-being] ..i don't know how to spell the darn thing)

..we'll get to Lady Jessica (and others) in a minute or two

the evil "Harkonnen" empire (the antithesis of house atreides)

back here on planet earth, does the clothing remind you of any particular faction?

the atreides get the 'contract' to mine the spice on arrakis (the planet Dune, the movie title)

they assemble their fleet inside a huge "space tube" which then "travels through a portal"

to get to the planet Dune..
what might be surprising; (is how) the ability to travel through space..

..depends on this weird space creature (according to the movie mythos, these navigators used to be human at one time.. they consume the spice, which expands their consciousness, which has altered their bodies, yadda yadda)

as interesting as all this "stuff" might be (depending on how you like parables)
..what really got my attention was some of the following,
getting back to the "bene-jeserrat", here's the reverend mother visiting with paul atreides,

..i'm assuming you know what that head-dress represents?

she certainly gets around, this reverend mother, here she was training the padasha emperor's daughter

here with lady Jessica (Leto's concubine, pauls mother)

at the start of the movie, she was in the service of the emperor (eavesdropping on what the navigator was saying to the emperor) ..i didn't bother adding a pic of that, what i'm trying to get across is how this bene-jeserrat lady has ACCESS to whoever she needs access to, and how all these people/houses/empires *somehow* hate eachother and spend most of their time & energy fighting eachother and how this lady just seems to be in the middle of it all (..remember, this is all an allegory)

so, after much meandering, enter the monarch.. (the padasha daughter, pauls counterpart)

the result of all that "training" (what the symbolism of the head-dress is conveying)

..as the baron himself quips, "..the training they have had, beyond most peoples imaginations"

"..the training they have had, beyond most peoples imaginations"

hopefully this makes sense to someone out there who may still be living in a cocoon
this is only one small facet of what the movie (and life) is all about..

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
forgot to include a carefully embedded visual from the movie

..there's a few more things to point out yet about the film

thanks for moving the topic, i think?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
You should mention that you mixed up the old original movie with the newer version.

hey, its just about 20 years apart. And not even done in the same studios.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

..what's your point? (star-wars fan, eh?)

you've obviously seen both ..a penny for your thoughts?

edit on 27-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: something about open-minded

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Point is that I don't think that there is one, coherent agenda behind both movies.

And I am not sure about the symbols - for example, what is the problem with the emblems on Paul Atreides' uniform? To me it seems to be a standard icon of power, showing a large bird of prey on it. Quite usual for military uniforms, I guess?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Point is that I don't think that there is one, coherent agenda behind both movies.

..that's like saying "there's no discernable meaning in *any* fantasy story"
meanwhile, we're still trying to teach children the value of honesty via encoded tales like 'the boy who cried wolf'
Dune is way more complex..

when you use the term agenda to describe this method of conveying (encoded) information, what we want to ascertain is how much foreknowledge the creator has, and what their intentions are (when they use all these symbols, etc) ..feel free to take a butchers knife to the topic linked in my signature (specifically the sections on south park)

in the meantime let me ask you something(s)..
does either movie (taken individually) have a sub-text? (and) as stated in the OP "i'm sure we're all familiar with the DISCOURSE that comes along with it" (either movie) so.. you're seriously trying to tell me you find *nothing* in either movie?

--and that you've seen BOTH movies, are you better or worse off for it? (..or were you just entertained?)
i might as well ask a geologist if he/she is better or worse off for having two igneous rocks for study?

what a shame.. we're *lucky* we live in a regime that allows this kind of discussion

spoiler alert
in the studio canal version of the movie we see the butterfly (and the other head-dress) being used to represent the developed hemispheres of the brain, it also symbolizes the duality of male/female polarities.
all of this (and more) has relevance back in our "real world"

And I am not sure about the symbols - for example, what is the problem with the emblems on Paul Atreides' uniform? To me it seems to be a standard icon of power, showing a large bird of prey on it. Quite usual for military uniforms, I guess?

..i see, why should there be a problem if everything's up to standard? (btw, the standard you walk past is the standard you settle for) there's no "problem" with it per se, in the same way there's no "problem" with a fast-food conglomerate using the color red in their logos and advertising (more subtext and discourse, feel free to snooze)

fwiw (i think) you're "correct" about those military uniforms using the symbol of an eagle (or bird of prey, or some other critter) as an apex-predator being 'standard practice' in the same way our friendly fast-food co. has it 'standard practice' to associate happy little fuzzy animals with what they're selling, and i think most people would agree with that..
what might not be so readily apparent (more subtext, yawn) is how both these examples have a vested interest in projecting a type of 'GOODNESS' or rightness (that eagle for the military, or those fuzzy baby animals for that healthy fast-food co.) folks like Neitschze might even have a lot more to say on this 'rightness' (goodness) associated with the eagle, just like the (scientologist) folks who made the movie "After Earth" where we saw the eagle sacrifice itself for young kitai (..so we start to see more *qualities* of this eagle symbol being manifested, if we haven't fallen asleep yet)

consider this scene from Dune; (why does Jessica want that eagle [the symbol of house atreides] prominently displayed for her guests? obviously there is more to it than brute-force, sheer power and kicking ass)

Jessica: "No, no, don't take it up there - i want the coat of arms hanging here, it is the first thing the visitors must see, this is house atreides now"

there's deeper meanings to everything..
it seems to me people are treating all their *media* like fast food,
and that's a shame because we are what we eat
(and speaking of appetites, eating food, 'being what we eat' and *symbolism*)
another scene from the movie comes to mind
it juxtaposes this all quite nicely

"careful lad, that spice beer can go to your head before you know it"

Paul: "gentlemen and ladies, (i use the terms loosely of course) I, the baron Harkonnen, have decided that the great seal of our veritable house, that confused and ugly chimera the Griffin, no longer adequately represents the ambition of our appetites.. therefore and henceforth, in conclusion and forevermore, ergo and etc, our ample and royal self from this day forth and throughout the universe, we shall no longer be known as house Harkonnen.. we shall be house Hog!"

..even the movie itself is trying to get something across to the viewer

..both movies are completely encoded works, hopefully it won't be just me who does all the typing about that

to expand on all this just a little; the "wheel of time" novel series also makes use of the 'mahdi' in the same way the studio canal version went so far as to make use of it (it was just implied in the smithee version, [i haven't read the books, so i don't know where frank herbert was taking all this] whereas in the smithee version it subtly makes the point; the freemen are the wandering israelites) ..we might like to ask ourselves why a "real world" mythos is constantly being repackaged for a modern audience? (unless we think there's no problem and this is all standard par for the course?)
edit on 28-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: bb code

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
here's something that's a whole other study in itself
back on the more recent (studio-canal) version of Dune

in these movies we're watching (the ones with all these fantasy/complex storylines, like Dune)
keep your eye out for this

i just call it "hero-association"

you'll even see this being done in old black & white dick tracy movies, more recently i saw it in RIPD, but it's so common-place i must've seen this dozens of times now.. a big piece of the puzzle fell into place when i watched Dune and saw this next bit

knowing how Paul becomes the super-being and *destroys* the old order (represented by the pillars and lintel) we've also got the representation of what the bene jeserat were trying to achieve; producing the perfected one from the two polarities (those pillars)
back in the real world it all makes sense now..

but something still doesn't smell right

other bits & pieces
the padasha mentat was wearing a phyrgian cap (mithras)

the padasha daughters necklace is an encoded scorpion

both of those things are also further studies in themselves
(which is why it's so fascinating they're in the movie in the first place!?)

there is WAY more going on in Dune (both versions) but it starts to get a bit heavy and boring
what's important to know about these movies (and others)
is how they are more or less "programming" us with highly encoded info
thanks for reading, wish me luck while i make some milo

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
variations of the same story are being told in movies like the HOBBIT also
(..for anyone who's interested)

the opening scene; a small light in the darkness

we are soon introduced to hobbits and the shire (in this 21st century rendition of the tale)
my interest was piqued when i saw the shire

someone interesting lives in this place..

the movie quickly foreshadows all the events that will take place

if you don't know what you're looking at here, just think "petra" and the associated mythology with it and all this will soon make sense again (like Dune ought to make sense) we are introduced to a dwarven city

the "dragon" attacks the dwarven city and hoards the "treasure" (note the dwarves also had that ARKenstone or whatever it was called, to reinforce this message further) ..this tragic event forces the dwarves to wander the wilderness looking for a home

from the 'line of the dwarves' (to borrow from the movie and reference "real world" stuff again) came their savior-figure

an encoded carpenter, uhh, i mean "blacksmith"

but back to the shire again, his (the protagonist) gate was interesting..

this was the little guy who went on the adventure (which is the movie, told via recollection it seems)
so ..this is probably that "interesting person" who lives in the shire, with the encoded gate here.. but i'm jumping ahead of myself a little

it's this HERO-ASSOCIATION thing again, and more on what it entails..

the original owner, (the old hobbit who's telling the story) we're introduced to him under the archway (or two colums and lintel again) he's "already been" on the journey, he's "initiated" (and so on)

there he is again in multiple frames, the scene is completely intentional and symbolic, by now we've got an idea of the overall framework we're being presented with (excuse the pun)

gandalf soon arrives, he always keeps an eye on things

it seems some kind of assembly is going to take place

gandalf's exit.. who was that masked man?

that gate again (a better look at it) ..and cute, note "no admittance" (truly, a secret meeting)

the assembled meeting, the leader (and all of them, to a degree) under the arch once more

..and a last supper of sorts, they elaborate their plan and await the hobbit candidate to be initiated

death and rebirth ritual

the enlightened wizard gives the initiate hobbit the third degree (initiation)

under that arch once more
gandalf: "c'mon bilbo, you can do it, your great-great-great-great grandhobbit was so big he could ride a horse"
here's that great-great-etc-grandhobbit, under that arch again

..hmm, all of that seemed on the level

as the hobbit leaves, a further insight into the archway/entrance

this "tunnel" is used in many movies for the *initiation and journey*

as they began, the leader was associated with light (the sun, etc)

embedded content aside (again and again) i thought the movie was actually pretty cool,
remember folks, this month is double points - report a family member and win a limited edition super soldier 'sting' sword

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Bro you should do a thread like this for "Cabin in the Woods"

Its hilariously accurate in some obscure way. Its complete symbolism, the Ancients are not really big scary monsters that destroy the world, quite the opposite actually. However the idea behind the levels of manipulation people will go to is something to consider. That movie has actually played out in reality already.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
hmm. i forgot to reference the "portal" (tube/tunnel/travel) in both movies (Dune, Hobbit.. n/m credo mutwa can fill us in?)
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

cabin in the woods.
i wonder how many people had flashbacks of scooby-doo as they watched?

made by the same mob who churn out the "buffy the vampire slayer" stuff..
it's bizarre, fascinating, creepy stuff

..i just call all that stuff "victim/predation/judgement" encoding
a while back i tried to upload a little video presentation on all that (refused for copyright violations, of course)
thanks for the suggestion

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

UNIT76
hmm. i forgot to reference the "portal" (tube/tunnel/travel) in both movies (Dune, Hobbit.. n/m credo mutwa can fill us in?)

You will have to pry Mr Icke of his lap first haha

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
forgot to include this small pic for the HOBBIT

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
back to that encoded scorpion necklace on the padasha daughter,
here's an encoded scorpion in those DIA murals.. remember them?

the person who uploaded the pic (where i just sourced it from) had intuitively titled it as 'happy-children-new-beginning-something-something'

i hope and pray that some people out there understand what i'm trying to do through this topic
it's a lonely world when you know too much

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a bit more on that arch symbolism,

here's Jeff Dahmer, posing with his prom date

sometimes they use that arch for their stooges, too..

do some 'research' on dahmer, especially his military background & early events in germany.

what's absolutely fascinating though, is how jeff refused to attend his prom (opting to get drunk instead)
he rejected the polarity union
troll through this associated topic for more on that

ATS member "buzzywig" is currently sporting a nice signature,

“For things to reveal themselves to us we need to be ready to abandon our views about them.”
― Thích Nhất Hạnh

edit on 2-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: synchronicity and stuff

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Interesting to see Saturn... take a look at this old hammer house movie. Recently I have been researching Saturn with its grip over our reality... I had an urge to find this old movie that I had seen when I was a kid.
I found it and it blew my mind watching it again!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Also of note, if i remember correctly, the training Paul receives teaches him to use sound as a weapon (at least in the syfy version)
how sound is keeping us enslaved

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: invertedpyramid

downloading the movie just now (thanks, btw, i'll watch it w/ my gal tonight)

they all seem to reference pre-existent conditions(time), the life & death dynamic (father time, as the grim reaper with his sickle, saturnian rings?) & the creation/emerging of the pantheon (lesser gods) -the lesser god epic then extends into mortal affairs (the tales classically speak of constant intermingling, and the bible speaks on genesis 6:4 etc)
..both sides of the camp
straight into the juicy stuff as always

Cronus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org...
Not to be confused with Chronos, the personification of time. For other uses, see ... Cronus was also identified in classical antiquity with the Roman deity Saturn.
Kronos - Theoi Greek Mythology
www.theoi.com/Titan/TitanKronos.html
Κρονος, Kronos, Cronus, Saturnus, Saturn, Time (khronos) ... KRONOS (or Cronus) was the Titan god of time and the ages, especially time where regarded as ...

are pretty much the same thing for intents & purposes? (all roads lead to rome)

these rituals are more well known than we might realize,
in "back to the future" (part 1) we'll spot neptune, mercury & pluto along the way, while zeus' lightning strikes that saturn-encoded clock
(then there's some other stuff going on with that twin pines mall)
some kind of associated programming from the more popular 'back to the future 1' seems to be embedded in the lesser known film 'buckaroo banzai'
(a similar thing happened with the whole modern harry potter franchise, but i prattle on..)

i clicked the link about sound (it's one of them 'annunaki' websites, hehe)
alien overlords aside, while reading it all, i couldn't help but just think of why we use the terms, music of the spheres (the planetary spheres) ,the uniVERSE, God supposedly speaking all things into existence and Jesus being called 'the word made flesh' and a whole slew of other references to all this stuff we seem to know intuitively
..you can probably take a stroll down to your local twin lone pines shopping mall and see those obelisks & octagons (energy harnessing/dispersal, like the grid-system/ley-lines mentioned in the article)

as all this info becomes more accepted by the public at large and is readily available, we'll have to keep in mind- someone has gotten to all this first, is putting a spin on it, and is repackaging it back to us (thanks again for the movie link)

Saturn with its grip over our reality

there's a similar kind of gatekeeping happening with time again and numbers we ponder
in time, you'll see a 4:44, a 5:55 but never a 6:66
the same thing happens with 12:00 (never that elusive 13)
all to do with (new) cycles, wheels within wheels..

we always see this recurring removal of a supposed obstacle when it comes to those professing this repackaged creation mythos

edit on 23-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: if time is money, and the love of money is the root of all evil, what time does the bus arrive?

edit on 23-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: 'pantheon' expansion (heh ..sounds like something an archeologist might like)

edit on 23-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: put a fork in me, i'm done

it's going to be some time before i get to see that movie, the download just crapped itself & it'll be a while til i can try again (pulled the dongle out forgetting it was in progress) 200 odd megabytes down the drain
..for shame, when so many third world kids could've used that to stream
sawa radio and shutterbug cartoons
edit on 23-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: i wanted to see that movie too, darn it

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Hope you enjoy the movie. I wont spoil it so waiting for you, I want to go back and watch more Hammer stuff.

Great thread, keep it up, I get most of it but I need to do more research. Thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: invertedpyramid

it's a long winding road.. and it actually leads somewhere, though many get lost along the way

research?
try watching stuff like zeitgeist ..then watch the stuff that debunks zeitgeist (eg: Aquarius:age of evil)
try watching stuff like "the arrivals" ..then watch the stuff that debunks the arrivals

read the bible too, somehow it's all in the bible
(the more you look in the other direction; the collected works of the occult world, the more the bible will actually make sense)
the bible even says "test all things, hold fast to that which is good" (best advice i ever got)

the person who is familiar with the western themed theosophical society, history of empire & recent east india company, the UN lucis trust (etc) people like albert pike, blavatsky, (etc) and the purpose behind those many elusive eastern-religion connections is the person who will start to see what they all have in common, what unites them, and what the great work of the ages is all about..

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I simply love this stuff. I have always had an eye for symbols and where they appear. Here is another documentary linking back to the future to the Illuminati:

<<   2  3  4 >>

join