It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tense Ventalation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
HI ATS!!

I, for the most part, do not post very much here. I just sit back, relax and enjoy the show while here on this site, except today haha. This may get some people, emotionally thinking.Or for a better term..P.O'd. Just so you know =) On with the show

The problem I have with a lot of people, mainly in the topic of conspiracies dealing with TPTB, comes from not understanding why people would rather:

1.Shut up and play 'possum....

Thats it...Just kidding..somewhat

There are many subjects to cover within this one action people choose to do. And, for me, I do understand why people make that choice and I don't understand why people make that choice simultaneously. It still confuses me.

My ultimate questions; to those who would rather continue to put their head in the dirt;

1.What in the world is wrong with you??
2.Are you too much of a coward to stand up for yourself?
3.Why would you believe the most corrupt people in our existence???
4.Do you think you have an important role in TPTB's plans by subjecting yourself to negative influence??

5.What makes you think TPTB are telling the truth at all??
Perfect example:

Cops get away with the most dirtiest/filthiest/nastiest crimes ever. It's safe to believe TPTB get away with equal or greater crimes as well.

Many of us already know the answers.But, ultimately, these questions are not directed to those who are already "in-the-know" for lack of a better term

I know alot of people who truly saw the world around them, and went right back to sleep. As if nothing had ever happened. I'll send them some articles, well informative, Or I'll direct them to this site. The eyes and head seem to just gloss over. I've noticed when I try to help, every one of them will just play 'possum. Anytime I'm in a room with some interactive device(t.v,game console,dank,ect.) and I begin to mention anything along the lines of "TPTB" t.v's turn on, their face is literally in their phone,etc,etc,etc. Its f#cking annoying. But, as soon as I mention something along the lines of being a subjected mindless b##ch, everyone will not wait to listen. Or, when I'm in the middle of talking(this happens all of the time) they will show me something that is way off topic of the matter-at-hand. It's pretty rude. Out of everyone I have talked with, only a handful actually listened and continue to stay awake.

What's so damn important about "obeying their every command"

I've always been taught to question authority,question my existence,question religion, even question my father,etc etc etc. Who taught you to put your head in the dirt?? It wasn't your parents I'm sure

I know for a fact a lot of schools stateside have the sayings... "Be the Leader" "Be kind" "Question Everything" blah blah blah. You get the picture. So why stick your heads in the dirt??

I want to know,for those of you who live in America and the general population in the world that continue to keep their head in the dirt, Where the hell did you go to school??

Every being in nature has a natural instinct to fight and/or runaway. Putting your head in the dirt does not mean you ran away. Running away means avoiding danger. Putting your head in the dirt means you're not avoiding the danger. The danger is still coming no matter what, unless you start fighting back. Keeping yourself blind purposefully and the "deal with it" attitude shows your lack for care of yourself and laziness.

If this does not make any sense to those who continue to put their head the dirt, I'll explain briefly:

You know whats going on in the world, quit choosing to take the side of deniability.

In regards to those I've offended. My sincerest apologies,really,...but someone needs to tell you...again.

For those who aren't in denial, please add anything to help those who are that chose to go back to sleep.

CHEERS and good luck!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Just two nights ago a life long friend whom fully knows what is going on made it very clear to me that he no longer wants to talk about it. He has quite blatently told me he prefers to keep his head in the sand!
I think it must be the meds or the vaccines, or maybe even the water.

So sad.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think a lot of people are more concerned with their immediate surroundings, problems, bills, family, relationship issues, finances, etc... that they really do not have the energy to worry about much beyond their own lives and problems.

Generally not bad people, not sheep, not cowards, just folks trying to live their lives and unless an issue impacts them directly they find it easy to simply not pay attention.

Anyway, just my $0.02

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Elton
I think a lot of people are more concerned with their immediate surroundings, problems, bills, family, relationship issues, finances, etc... that they really do not have the energy to worry about much beyond their own lives and problems.

Generally not bad people, not sheep, not cowards, just folks trying to live their lives and unless an issue impacts them directly they find it easy to simply not pay attention.

Anyway, just my $0.02

But you said

problems, bills, family, relationship issues, finances, etc

What do you think causes those problem? Could it be because they bury their head in the sand rather than looking at the root cause?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Voidhawk points out

Could it be because they bury their head in the sand rather than looking at the root cause?

Here, Hawk mentions "the root cause". Don't we wish it were this simple. The root cause.. Thing is though, those who live with conspiracy theory, or who think that they are awake and are privy to some deeper understanding of our situation seem to disagree across the board on exactly what that root cause might be.

One simple example.
Some say capitalism. Others say communism. Two opposing views with many shades between. So who should these sleepers listen to.
The disputes on this, ATS, the premiere conspiracy site around, is a perfect example.

Folk who go about their everyday lives knowing little about the forces that control those everyday lives have one thing in common. A simple belief system where all the ducks line up in a row. Where point by point that belief system explains things for them and when something doesn't fit, it is labeled as false and cast aside. So when these people hear about conspiracy theories, that is just what it is to them. Competing theories about things that they do not find important in the first place.

Glimpsing beyond the curtain is not a realistic ambition when one doesn't even see a curtain. When they listen to people who think that they HAVE seen beyond the curtain and then come back with varying and contradictory descriptions of exactly what it is behind that curtain, they just label it false and cast it aside.

And as for conspiracy theorists, so many think that they have found that root cause. Especially the very vocal. Myself, I am still not sure of the root cause. I was sure once, no, make that at least twice in my life, to only now understand that I was only looking behind a curtain and finding another curtain. I have all sympathy for those who choose to just leave it alone.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

TerryMcGuire
reply to post by D3AD537

Voidhawk points out

Could it be because they bury their head in the sand rather than looking at the root cause?

Here, Hawk mentions "the root cause". Don't we wish it were this simple. The root cause.. Thing is though, those who live with conspiracy theory, or who think that they are awake and are privy to some deeper understanding of our situation seem to disagree across the board on exactly what that root cause might be.

One simple example.
Some say capitalism. Others say communism. Two opposing views with many shades between. So who should these sleepers listen to.
The disputes on this, ATS, the premiere conspiracy site around, is a perfect example.

The disputes on ats!
It never used to be that way. Yes, ats always had its skeptics, but now it also has profesional teams who come in with no purpose other than to dilute anything of importance and ridicule the the op. This causes people to make posts like yours saying

Thing is though, those who live with conspiracy theory, or who think that they are awake and are privy to some deeper understanding of our situation seem to disagree across the board on exactly what that root cause might be.
We dont dissagree across the board, its made to look that way by those paid to do that job!

You cant deny the world is now a horrible place. Its 2014 and tens of thousands of children die every day, thousands are made homeless every day, and people are forced to work for just enough to exist for another day!
Meanwhile we see those at the top becoming ever increasingly wealthy, so wealthy they have BILLIONS that sit idle in foriegn bank accounts avoiding taxes, taxes that if collected would lift many people out of poverty and homelesness.
They mayhave the power to adjust the rules and make it legal, but morally it IS wrong. We need look no further than directly at those people for the root cause.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
IMO, people choose to keep their heads buried,because it 's all just too overwhelming to believe the government conspiracies first and foremost,then to try to muster up any energy to fight back. They can only handle focussing on their own immediate issues. To try to tackle the problems on a global scale would cause them to meltdown. Even members here get depressed,and walk away from the site for awhile,because the info overload can feel like it's just too much to bear and nothing we can do will change anything. I find it quite easy to get in either headspace. It's how I maintain balance.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

TerryMcGuire
reply to post by D3AD537

Voidhawk points out

Here, Hawk mentions "the root cause". Don't we wish it were this simple. The root cause..

Its actually quite simple. The problems is us. People. We've been trained to not think.Those that do are "crazy" or "out-of-line". Everyone is the problem. People who do not want to think is an even bigger problem. If and only if, people decide to stand together will it be highly possible to make everything change. Im not comfortable with some group of unknowns trying to tell me how I must live and act. Why are so many??

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
At the of the day, people are people, some unpredictable, some very predictable. I try to discuss my theory's with the people around me, its like banging my head through a brick wall, if they have read something in the daily mail, express or other tabloid muck, or saw it on bbc news, its 100% true end of story. But, in the last 20 years ive noticed that theres alot more "free-thinkers" in society, so the tide is slowly changing. The way I see it is, some people bend over and take it from whoever rules their country and the enlightened people questions why, who and when. I try to push people towards this site, as you can get opinions from all directions.

join