It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Device Cured Cancer But BIG PHARMA Destroyed It! Must Read.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011This Device Cured Cancer But BIG PHARMA Destroyed It!

If Big Pharma destroyed the Rife Machine, how come they are still available today? And if they genuinely cure cancer, where are all the people they've cured?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

The directions on how to cure cancer with rife machines has been snuffed...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

The directions on how to cure cancer with rife machines has been snuffed...

No, no they haven't.
Your Google must be broken.

Here you go, let me help you find links to nonsense.
lmgtfy.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The heads of the medical industrial complex would not destroy a machine or substance which cures cancer. They would merely keep it for their personal use, because they and their families get cancer too.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

At first, a token attempt was made to buy out Rife. Morris Fishbein, who had acquired the entire stock of the American Medical Association by 1934, sent an attorney to Rife with ‘an offer you can’t refuse.’ Rife refused.

(((Fishbein))).....surprise, surprise.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83

At first, a token attempt was made to buy out Rife. Morris Fishbein, who had acquired the entire stock of the American Medical Association by 1934, sent an attorney to Rife with ‘an offer you can’t refuse.’ Rife refused.

Naughty, naughty.
This isn't a place for triple parentheses.
Grow up.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Found the neo-nazi.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Naughty, naughty.
This isn't a place for triple parentheses.
Grow up.
en.wikipedia.org...

I guess I am just naive. Learned something here.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

MystikMushroom
reply to post by MysterX

Right, there are viruses that can cause cancer -- but cancerous cells in and of themselves are not a virus.

That is why it's called HPV instead of cervical cancer, because it's a virus and not a cancer. Cancer isn't a virus, it's a mutation of the body's cells themselves. Not all cancers are caused by a virus, and not all viruses cause cancer.

Also, please give citing to such cancers which are not caused by viruses. Also, are you a doctor or a credited scientist to make such a claim that not all viruses cause cancer? How do you know this? Did you read some medical journals that are sponsored by Big Pharma???

Some viruses have the ability to mutate human cells and cause cancer. A few bacteria can also do that, one being H-pilori.

It depends on a few things whether a oncovirus can mutate a cell. First, our body has to let it go unchecked, something a virus can cause to happen by disrupting our immune system. And the virus needs to be compatable, some chicken viruses can be compatable with humans and cause cancer while most cannot.

Some viruses can cause cancer in humans, others cannot.

I have read a very lots of scientific articles on this and taken a couple of college courses. No degrees, no ties to pharma companies or medicical institutions to disrupt my ability to interpret the evidence either.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Not sure how, but somehow I missed this thread. So let me weigh in now.

I am quite familiar with Dr. Rife's work. I have studied it intensively and gone over the various theories that are out there. Let me start by making this statement:

Just because it says "Rife Machine" does not mean it works!

There are a lot of people who just want to make money out there, and it is very easy to misinterpret Dr. Rife's findings. Do not be fooled into spending hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars, for something that simply does not work.

The theory that Dr. Rife demonstrated is that viruses, being simplistic life-forms, have fairly well-defined resonant frequencies. Whereas our cells all have resonant frequencies, these frequencies vary greatly from cell to cell and no single frequency can destroy us. Virii on the other hand, do not have cells; they are essentially strands of self-replicating RNA that cause mischief when they enter a cell, hijacking the DNA of the cell to cause it to behave in dangerous ways. One can actually consider a virus invasion to be a war against our own cells that have run amok.

And of course, cancer is the ultimate "cells run amok" scenario... the largest difference is that with most 'normal' virii, the affected cells die fairly quickly, releasing multiple copies of the virus in the process. With cancer, the affected cells do not die; in fact, they become immortal and grow/reproduce at will, sending out chemical messengers to the rest of the body to supply their rabid growth with nutrients. They live and take over, rather than destroy and move on, killing the entire body rather than just the affected portion.

The resonant frequencies that Dr. Rife discovered are NOT audio frequencies!

If you find a Rife Machine that claims to use audio frequencies, move on... it is a scam. This is where the confusing part comes into play; when Dr. Rife developed the Rife Machine, electronics was an industry in its infancy. What he called EMP radiation is what we call pulsed high-power RF radiation... essentially radio waves at high magnitude. At the time, there was no way to accurately build an accurate adjustable high-power RF generator; indeed, it is awe-inspiring to me that he managed to build a fixed one! He used audio frequencies modulated within the RF signal to achieve exact frequencies from his fixed RF generator. This, there are two frequencies that are needed to reproduce his results: the base RF frequency and the audio frequency modulated. Most tables show only the audio frequencies he used, meaningless information without knowing the base frequency.

A modern-day Rife Machine is not expensive to build!

There are a few things that have changed since the days of Dr. Rife. First, the ability to create high-power RF signals at accurate adjustable frequencies has been greatly enhanced by the use of semiconductors. Second, more efficient antennae designs provide more of the transmitted power to the air, meaning less brute power needed. But also, we understand more about the nature of RF signals.

RF signals contain two components: an electrical component and a magnetic component. These two components are closely intertwined and together form the wave as it propagates. The electrical field generates a magnetic field, which generates an electrical field, which generates a magnetic field, ad infinitum until the wave strikes an object that can absorb the energy. Dr. Rife threw both components at his patients... there was no real way to differentiate between them at the time. However, we now know that electrical fields have difficulty penetrating flesh (the reason one cannot get shocked from an AA battery) but magnetic fields are relatively undisturbed by flesh. Due to the symbiotic nature between electrical and magnetic fields, either one should be sufficient to create resonance inside the body (the actual goal). Thus, if the power can be used to produce magnetic RF waves instead of electromagnetic RF waves, less power would need to be used. Magnetic power is also easier to concentrate than electrical power, simply by the use of ferromagnetic materials in selected locations.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

It took Rife many years, working 48 hours at a time, until he discovered the frequencies which specifically destroyed herpes, polio, spinal meningitis, tetanus, influenza, and an immense number of other dangerous disease organisms.

This information should have never been lost. If it really took so long to find these specific frequencies then any fool would have wrote them down, every where, hundreds of times, and given them to ALL your friends and family. The absurdity that we don't know these frequencies today, let alone a way to make a device to utilizes the frequencies is frustrating and makes me doubt.

Trust me though, I do believe this story, as well as many other ones (Gerson Therapy, Vit-C, MMS, etc) but if there was a machine that could easily tune into and kill some of the worst diseases on the planet, every alternative medicine man, alternative news/web sites (Infowars, Mike Adams, Steve Quyale, etc) would be selling their own version of it.

But NO ONE is. And there is a very large group of electrical engineers, designers, researchers, and the like that could and WOULD make this device if it were possible. I want to believe this story, which I have known about for 20 years, but no one else has ever duplicated it.

Why is this? And where is this device used today as a "veterinary device?" I'm not arguing with you, but just being realistic. Someone by now would have made one.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Bump .
Bumpity .

Bump

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

and bump again.

The history of this country when it comes to industries that make exorbitant amounts of money over years and then must survive because of all of the other industries, sub industries and investors totally dependent upon that income....
well, draw your own conclusions.

We think fossil fuel is a biggie, but it pales against big pharma and the medical industries.

Thus, a cheap and effective cure for cancers would initially ruin more lives than those that have cancer. Sad but true.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Zorg nailed it in the 5th element when he said chaos is good for business

They hide so many patents every year under some pretext of national security, you only have to look at all the vehicles that are not allowed to be imported into America from Europe because they are so fuel efficient, and all the American food banned in Europe because of the contents .

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join