It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Caviezel speaks about the love of God (powerful, heartfelt)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Answering questions in front of an audience, watch the last six minutes starting at 33:38. A man in love with God. It has been ten years, great casting Mel Gibson for the lead character of the Passion of the Christ. Jim gives hope to those of us who have committed the gravest sins.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Through the Holy Mass, Jesus continues to offer himself to his Father as a living sacrifice. Watch scenes from the Passion of the Christ and of the Holy Mass.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

We're ALL going to Heaven?? Just because he played Jesus, doesn't make him an authority...

Colbe, I know you're Catholic, please tell me you don't believe this.

Heartfelt yes, I do like that he added that God doesn't send people to Hell. But that first part.. I just can't agree with.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

IsidoreOfSeville
reply to post by colbe

We're ALL going to Heaven?? Just because he played Jesus, doesn't make him an authority...

Colbe, I know you're Catholic, please tell me you don't believe this.

Heartfelt yes, I do like that he added that God doesn't send people to Hell. But that first part.. I just can't agree with.

Hi Isidore,

Yes, he started with the above, later, I bet if he watched the video, he knew he misspoke.

I was touched by the passion in his delivery and mainly the part about people will go and tell the worst sins (ie: abortion) to a friend looking for compassion and understanding, think how much better to turn to God, His love and compassion is far greater. I thought it a direction toward one thing even though Jim didn't say it. Confession. This is why Our Lord set up Sacramental Confession.

In my city on a liberal talk radio program, Wednesday is Confession Wednesday, people call in and confess sins never spoken of...!! Er..confessed. See, it is on our heart to get right with God, to confess our grave sins.

Thank you for watching the Youtube.

top topics

join