It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a veiled threat in here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi everyone..

Interesting address, especially the opening. I suppose people will see what he is saying differently depending on perspective.

What is yours?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Translation: "I promise to be as much of a dictator as allowed to be by the other branches of government, and you, the people. I'm a Constitutional Scholar, and I know where all the weaknesses in the document are, and I promise to keep probing at those weaknesses as much as possible until the whole outhouse comes down in flames. I promise! "

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
something feels very off about how he moves his head around to emphasize points. his eyes bounce to the left while he jerks his head slightly right.. its very weird and feels deliberate?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is the current address, no one has any thoughts?

I at least admire his consistency.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mindseye1609

I think you're looking in to things to much.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Dude, take a couple of days off ATS.... its good for you.

you are reading way to much into this.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What i took from that specific line was "i dont get to decide anything on my own, at all, ever"

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

DuncanM
reply to post by mindseye1609

I think you're looking in to things to much.

Forget the eyes and body language. It is the words that count and his saying them repeatedly. He's attempting to cement his power over us with words. That is a common trait of psychopathic liars trying to valid their spiel, everybody knows that.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Who benefits the most from this? Answer, the Federal Government.

Why?

More people making enough money that they have to pay taxes and less/no subsidies for their Obamacare. This is not compassion for the poor and low wage employee. He wants more tax money in his coffers.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude, I am off, I'm literally in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico, read my signature.

I'm not reading too much into this or anything, I already know how this disaster ends.

See ya, got places to go, things to do.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

That may be the only thing I do take from this, and I take it from this and many more examples where that's concerned.

We are looking at a media machine, to give it a name, which is extremely sensitive to the power of the word and manipulation through what words are used, in what ways. They're the most media savvy folks the White House has ever seen, to be sure.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Many unemployed, didn't make minimum wage. They made far more than that. So why isn't there implementation, by the government, to ease taxes, ease restrictions, to create an environment for economic growth?

All we get out of Washington is a long list of things we can't do.

New laws.
New rules.
New restrictions.

If the economy is a vehicle, then government acts as the brakes. You can't accelerate the vehicle simply by using the brakes.

The accelerator is business, innovators, job creators.

Now we have a president telling people to reduce their profit margin even further, so that those who were making minimum wage, can make a few dollars more while hiking the price of goods and services, thus negating any positive effects!

I stated in another thread, if raising minimum wage was so good for the economy, then business would do it on their own.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If the economy is a vehicle, then government acts as the brakes. You can't accelerate the vehicle simply by using the brakes.

That is a great analogy

But I was thinking Obama, and government in general is more like a bridge to nowhere.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is just an empty face reiterating what the top brass at goldman sachs wants you to know......which is basically nothing....
Empty eye sockets would have more empathetic expression.........

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Have never considered any (including this youtube) of his brazen threats veiled or the least bit hidden--other than in insultingly plain sight.

The black ops science folks would have to come up with a new exotic cloaking device for his unconstitutional threats and actions to be veiled.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude, take a couple of days off ATS.... its good for you.

you are reading way to much into this.

If there's one thing it's impossible to "read too much into" it's any promise by Obama to abuse his power. Even if you're wrong, it isn't wrong to assume the worst with this man.
edit on 25-2-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

top topics

join