It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Medium is the Message: Hunting the Hunters.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This post will propose a rough overview/timeline of a UFO ‘reverse engineering’ program from what I’ve read about this subject and others. I’m working from what I’ve put together on ATS, along with those of The GUT, JadeStar, and others. Those interested are recommended to read their threads. I’m taking a somewhat postmodern perspective to the problem, and am examining the theme emergent from looking into what the government and corporations have been chasing since the inception of the phenomena. A very interesting picture seemed to emerge, and I would like to draw attention to it.
Reader input is welcome!

In the Beginning…

Assuming the phenomena became active during the Second World War, I think we can say that something was afoot in the continental United States by 1942. We have flying disc crash stories, and the Battle of Los Angeles. One thing that I feel deserves investigation is reports of phantom aircraft – would air defence records be available? From John Keel and Project Identification, the phenomenon seems to be able to camouflage itself from observation by mimicry of human artifacts. At any rate, it really kicks off in 1946 over Eurasia according to Vallee’s book on Soviet sightings. The US follows in 1947. Things are seen. Agencies were formed. Weird shenanigans went on in Lincoln County, New Mexico.

Enter field propulsion...

The beginnings of US antigravity efforts are centered on electrogravitic stuff. A whole bunch of companies get in on it, and a dedicated black project effort emerges that remains operational until the present day.
By the 1960’s, many of these companies had also entered the field of private sector investigation. The major aerospace companies had internal working groups that investigated the phenomena. This could be one explanation for the MIB meme.
1969-1970’s.

US antigravity work has shifted away from electrogravity stuff to more exotic field propulsion schemes. Check out the Alan Holt stuff JadeStar found. In 1977, we have Michael Persinger connecting geophysical/magnetic anomalies to concentrations of electromagnetic energy…and distortions in local space-time.

1980’s-1990’s.

Kip Thorne writes about transferable wormholes. This becomes the dominant theme until the present day. 2001 NIDS paper presented to MUFON: Robert Bigelow is chasing wormholes. He has built a fleet of detector stations. At least one site was under active investigation (Skinwalker Ranch in the Unitah Basin – a site where Vallee and Hynek got up to something…divisive? It should be noted that Hynek apparently gave Paul Bennewitz the modified computer from the NSA. This bit alone raises all kinds of alarm bells.

Now, the UFO phenomenon could be controlled by alien beings.
“If it is,” added the Major, “then the study of it doesn’t belong in science. It belongs in Intelligence.”
MEANING COUNTERESPIONAGE. And that, he pointed out, was his domain.
“Now, in the field of counterespionage, the rules are completely different.” He drew a simple diagram in my notebook. “You are a scientist. In science there is no concept of the ‘price’ of information. Suppose I gave you 95 per cent of the data concerning a phenomenon. You’re happy because you know 95 per cent of the phenomenon. Not so in Intelligence.

If I get 95 per cent of the data, I know this is the ‘cheap’ part of the information. I still need the other 5 per cent, but I will have to pay a much higher price to get it. You see, Hitler had 95 per cent of the information about the landing in Normandy.

But he had the WRONG 95 PER CENT!”

“Are you saying that the UFO data we use to compile statistics and to find patterns with computers are useless?” I asked. “Might we be spinning our magnetic tapes endlessly discovering spurious laws?”

“It all depends on how the team on the OTHER SIDE thinks. If they know what they’re doing, there will be so many cutouts between you and them that you won’t have the slightest chance of tracing your way to the truth. Not by following up sightings and throwing them into a computer.

They will keep feeding you the information they want you to process. What is the only source of data about the UFO phenomenon? It is the UFOs themselves!”
Some things were beginning to make a lot of sense.
“If you’re right, what can I do? It seems that research on the phenomenon is hopeless, then. I might as well dump my computer into a river.”

“Not necessarily, but you should try a different approach. First you should work entirely outside of the organized UFO groups; they are infiltrated by the same official agencies they are trying to influence, and they propagate any rumor anyone wants to have circulated. In Intelligence circles, people like that are historical necessities.

We call them ‘useful idiots.’ When you’ve worked long enough for Uncle Sam, you know he is involved in a lot of strange things. The data these groups get are biased at the source, but they play a useful role.

“Second, you should look for the irrational, the bizarre, the elements that do not fit: that’s what I have come to observe at this meeting tonight. Have you ever felt that you were getting close to something that didn’t seem to fit any rational pattern, yet gave you a strong impression that it was significant?”
[... Deleted: Vallee’s discussion of the immortality-claming group “Human Individual Metamorphosis,” the strange life of Jacques Bordas, and the mysterious Order of Melchizedek...]
The absurdity of many UFO stories and of many religious visions is not a superficial logical mistake. It may be the key to their function. According to Major Murphy, the confusion in the UFO mystery may have been put there deliberately to achieve certain results.

Certain results eh?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
PT 2.

The present.

There was a weird teleportation study in 2006 done by Eric Davis, of the NIDS study. It touched on wormholes, and apparently what the PRC are doing in terms of…teleportation. It’s a strange, and well, just plain oddball report’, which unfortunately was laughed off by the press. Wacky shenanigans go on in Washington with the Aviary and Dan Smith – and apparently there is some kind of US-China talking going on, possibly relating to ‘high frequency gravitation waves’. The JASON committee wasn’t too keen on one proposed detector of the supposed HFGW stuff. USAF research proposes using the NOVA ICF/weapon design laser at Los Alamos to generate negative energy, and micro-wormholes.

The Juno probe to Jupiter seems to be carrying a lot of the same gear that Bigelow’s stations had in 2001. It’s going to get a good look at the Jovian magnetosphere – which according to the views of the institutions involved would be an excellent location to observe anything along the lines of Persinger’s space-time transients. In addition to the whole Io-Jupiter flux tube, which is actually potent enough to naturally generate antimatter, the magnetosphere ejects ‘plasmoids’. Short of cosmic ray interaction with the Earth, this would be the best place to look for naturally occurring wormholes in the Solar System if Persinger’s EM/space-time linkage is correct. To quote Wikipedia’s article on the Jovian magnetosphere:

Jupiter's magnetosphere ejects streams of high-energy electrons and ions (energy up to tens megaelectronvolts), which travel as far as the Earth's orbit.[59] These streams are highly collimated and vary with the rotational period of the planet like the radio emissions. In this respect as well, Jupiter shows similarity to a pulsar.[55]”

Our wormholes would actually look a lot like a high energy ion.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
TDLR: The modern 'official' UFO research has centered on naturally occurring wormholes as at least one component of the UFO phenomena. If Jupiter is the production mechanism for these wormholes, then it would seem that we can do predictive modeling of the Jovian wormhole flux to find active 'window' areas, and potential black project sensor platforms.

Leave the wormhole hunting to the government boys, find the government's UFO detection apparatus and you have something the media will bite. Attack the control system asymmetrically. Watch the needle spin (and record it!).

“In this book it is spoken of the Sephiroth and the Paths; of Spirits and Conjurations; of Gods, Spheres, Planes, and many other things which may or may not exist. It is immaterial whether these exist or not. By doing certain things certain results will follow; students are most earnestly warned against attributing objective reality or philosophic validity to any of them.”

― Aleister Crowley, Magick in Theory and Practice

For best results, dial L for LAM.

edit on 12014f2802America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Ugh, you just made me agree with crowley.. Interesting thread. You think Magnetic fields can warp or borrow or somehow effect space and time. You said it may look like highly charged ions. Makes me think of the green electric looking clouds that people report entering in the bermuda triangle that have supposed timespace warping effects.

If it's true, the governments would use satellites looking at Earth's magnetic field to find any anomalies which would likely be "warp gates" or ufos. It would be like radar.

I tend to agree with that line. I think the human mind can be used in a similar way as a craft, but you'd only be able to move consciousness, not your body in that way.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

KnightLight
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Ugh, you just made me agree with crowley.. Interesting thread. You think Magnetic fields can warp or borrow or somehow effect space and time. You said it may look like highly charged ions. Makes me think of the green electric looking clouds that people report entering in the bermuda triangle that have supposed timespace warping effects.

If it's true, the governments would use satellites looking at Earth's magnetic field to find any anomalies which would likely be "warp gates" or ufos. It would be like radar.

I tend to agree with that line. I think the human mind can be used in a similar way as a craft, but you'd only be able to move consciousness, not your body in that way.

I'm also attempting to reverse engineer the Babalon Working. God if I shared those conclusions...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I do not want to sound like I am pretending to understand what you two are pretending to talk about although I do have a hunch that you really do expect to get to the bottom of this menagerie.
I wish you all the best luck , and of course , beware of the blue pharo aliens

Please accept this can of
as a food source for your journey.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

1ofthe9

I'm also attempting to reverse engineer the Babalon Working. God if I shared those conclusions...

Well, a quick search and reading a few lines I don't know if I buy a literal cat people, but who knows, literal isn't so important. Reading further there could be some interesting information there. Thanks for the new research avenue. Too much of it strikes a strange sense in my head. Whoever wrote what I am reading does know some alchemy and references Hermetic principles as well.

I keep running into LAM. Back in the day I researched as many magical or philosophical ways of thinking I could find. I remember exactly what LAM looks like, and that's a Grey. I wonder what that's about?

trying to bring forth the divine feminine? I don't know what that relates to. Oh ok wait we have been too male energy, and we are about out of time for that to be useful before we kill ourselves..

Re-forming babalon ok, but isn't that barking up a bad tree? Last time we tried that God got a little angry. Course Enoch seemed favored so who knows.. And is it just me or does babalon sound like Jesus..

This is a big topic you opened me into. Things I havn't thought of in years. Havn't thought of them since the time I stopped worrying about being trapped in a matrix.

Back to UFOs. How do they fit into Egypt, mystery schools, Nazis, WWII, occult/magical practice, the Greys and babalon..
edit on 19-2-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

KnightLight

1ofthe9

Well, a quick search and reading a few lines I don't know if I buy a literal cat people, but who knows, literal isn't so important. Reading further there could be some interesting information there. Thanks for the new research avenue. Too much of it strikes a strange sense in my head. Whoever wrote what I am reading does know some alchemy and references Hermetic principles as well.

I keep running into LAM. Back in the day I researched as many magical or philosophical ways of thinking I could find. I remember exactly what LAM looks like, and that's a Grey. I wonder what that's about?

trying to bring forth the divine feminine? I don't know what that relates to. Oh ok wait we have been too male energy, and we are about out of time for that to be useful before we kill ourselves..

Re-forming babalon ok, but isn't that barking up a bad tree? Last time we tried that God got a little angry. Course Enoch seemed favored so who knows.. And is it just me or does babalon sound like Jesus..

This is a big topic you opened me into. Things I havn't thought of in years. Havn't thought of them since the time I stopped worrying about being trapped in a matrix.

Back to UFOs. How do they fit into Egypt, mystery schools, Nazis, WWII, occult/magical practice, the Greys and babalon..

Vallee, computer science, coordinate remote viewing, and then puzzling recurrence of Enochian in the subject. Emphasis on the coordinate bit. At least one stream of government people may be running on the simulation hypothesis. ie 'the phenomenology problem'.

BTW 'Lam' is just Tibetan for 'the way', not the name of an entity. Think of it as a QR code. I actually meant to focus on the wormholes, the occult stuff was suppose to be a play on absurdity and UFO's. :p

edit on 12014f2804America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

bluemooone2
I do not want to sound like I am pretending to understand what you two are pretending to talk about although I do have a hunch that you really do expect to get to the bottom of this menagerie.
I wish you all the best luck , and of course , beware of the blue pharo aliens

Please accept this can of
as a food source for your journey.

I took the liberty of looking up some of your threads and might be able to connect some dots. You said that the sound of a UFO in a video was the same sound you heard while you were on a UFO in the 70s. I have heard that same sound. I heard it during a geomagnetic storm, a time when the sun and earths magnetics were strange. I have also heard it in meditation.

I think that sound is a magnetic sound like 2 field lines crossing, or like 2 planes of existence intersecting. What we are starting to maybe get into is the how of it in philosophical terms, as the science is probably over my head. Basically How do flying saucers work.

I think humans have a magnetic field around them, and I think hyper dimensional craft do as well. I think these fields at the right conditions can link vast distances or times together as if they were right next to each other. The OP talked about currents or sort of magnetic portals from the Earth to Jupiter. There are also ones from the Earth to the Sun. Scientific papers on those. I read a thread about the magnetic portals to the sun on ATS actually.

If I were to figure out the how of higher dimensions in relation to differing spacetime coordinates Then I could know anything or go anywhere. As I have always thought the magical path, or the path of knowing the laws of creation is the way to the stargate. Of course Jesus says it's through him, but then who is Jesus hahahahaha...

That's what I'm talking about, but the OP may not be and can speak for themselves.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

Thank you for the reply.
You have no idea how close you just came to my experience , and from the little that I have related here that rather blows my mind.
I can tell you that it definitely started with some kind of a connection and involved an altered state of both physical and mental awareness. Never underestimate the possibilities of advanced technologies and or magic or the connections we all share.
If it helps , the ship (or whatevers) was silent , came in like a flash ,and made some remarkable noises while hanging in the sky.
It just seemed a tad too star treky , but I picked up no bad vibes at all.
Only good ones.

edit on 19-2-2014 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

1ofthe9

Vallee, computer science, coordinate remote viewing, and then puzzling recurrence of Enochian in the subject. Emphasis on the coordinate bit. At least one stream of government people may be running on the simulation hypothesis. ie 'the phenomenology problem'.

BTW 'Lam' is just Tibetan for 'the way', not the name of an entity. Think of it as a QR code. I actually meant to focus on the wormholes, the occult stuff was suppose to be a play on absurdity and UFO's. :p

If I take your meaning correctly Then you think quantum mechanics is on to something? That the Way is literally a code for a location in space time, or even a location beyond that? I never understood why anyone cared it simulation theory is true or not, because everything is as real as you think it is, and even without this being a simulation we could be 100s of layers inside a dimensional stucture or a dream.. And then getting "out" (to the 99th level)would not be such an exciting feat.

The strange way that it all fits together feels very much like a simulation. I have a weird feeling that the simulation is really only the inside of a mind, something like that.

I know valle agrees with me that higher dimensions are always there, and with the right conception of what they mean(the angle they are at away from (Height Width Depth, Time) you can use them to skip over traveling through spacetime. I also know that he relates the other strangness like OBE and Demons to the same type of effect that a UFO would use.

It's a lot of what I think about, but I don't have a technical mind and I am not a physicist.

Isn't Valle one of the Singularity guys? God that's a scary idea. haha

I'm so abstract I'm tempted to get into angels, and having wings, enlightenment (getting lighter and also lighter), becoming a star. God in the Bible sometimes feels like the architect in the matrix, not so nice..

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

KnightLight

1ofthe9

If I take your meaning correctly Then you think quantum mechanics is on to something? That the Way is literally a code for a location in space time, or even a location beyond that? I never understood why anyone cared it simulation theory is true or not, because everything is as real as you think it is, and even without this being a simulation we could be 100s of layers inside a dimensional stucture or a dream.. And then getting "out" (to the 99th level)would not be such an exciting feat.

The strange way that it all fits together feels very much like a simulation. I have a weird feeling that the simulation is really only the inside of a mind, something like that.

I know valle agrees with me that higher dimensions are always there, and with the right conception of what they mean(the angle they are at away from (Height Width Depth, Time) you can use them to skip over traveling through spacetime. I also know that he relates the other strangness like OBE and Demons to the same type of effect that a UFO would use.

It's a lot of what I think about, but I don't have a technical mind and I am not a physicist.

Isn't Valle one of the Singularity guys? God that's a scary idea. haha

I'm so abstract I'm tempted to get into angels, and having wings, enlightenment (getting lighter and also lighter), becoming a star. God in the Bible sometimes feels like the architect in the matrix, not so nice..

Its what I believe is at the core of Vallee's beliefs.
Wormholes are easier to test I'm afraid, and potentially more useful.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
For the really perplexed: everyone involved in the SRI/three letter agency weirdness seems to have a common interesting. Vallee and Hynek were into Roscrucianism, John Alexander was involved with Silva Mind Control, and Kit Green was involved in Scientology. Essentially our birds of a feather are all involved in modern incarnations of ceremonial magic - and interested parties should check out Ioan P. Couliano's Eros and Magic in the Renaissance. 'Modern' concepts like hypertext and memes were actually being played with by these guys before the rest of us had any inkling of the magical heritage of the hacker subculture.

For example, look at Crowley's Lamen. This, if I'm understanding things right, is a visual form of hypertext.

We went looking for saucers, but we managed to find the modern day descendants of John Dee and never really noticed it. Kit Green was hanging out with a variety of occultists in the 1970's, and attending evocation ceremonies 'enhanced' with the use of nitrous oxide, or Carbogen. They almost certainly stumbled across the same Enochian weirdness that has been noticed by a few people. I've actually grown to respect these guys as I've groked what they've been into since the 1970's. UFOlogy is a narrative, and the big question that few people have bothered to ask is: who is writing the plot?

Now, is Kit Green a wizard? Maybe, maybe not. He certainly has a very good working knowledge of esoteric stuff that you totally wouldn't expect from a marine science/medical guy. I'm very interested in his religious beliefs: he describes himself as a Methodist and believes in angels. He's also a skeptic, yet had first hand experience of some of the weirdness that was encountered at Livermore... I really wish someone could interview him about that.

Is this thread an evocation of the Green Goblins of Langley?

Maaaybe.

The wormhole angle is but one way we can interact with the 'control system' - whether ultimately of human origin or not. If you can find the field experiments - bam, leverage!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

You do know talking about this alerts the guards right? When I said the simulation was like a mind I do mean that it also knows whats happening. There is a three letter word for it. I tend to call the other part Demons, but maybe it's all the same angels, Mib, little greenies, and all the rest.. Agent Smith...

I grok that you have read a stranger in a strange land.

I think that the consciousness is the construct. As such I am the one. Isn't that why the "alien" was made?

Or I mean... Why am I here? Guess I don't have my wings. I'd imagine "the control system" starts higher up than humans.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

KnightLight
reply to post by 1ofthe9

You do know talking about this alerts the guards right? When I said the simulation was like a mind I do mean that it also knows whats happening. There is a three letter word for it. I tend to call the other part Demons, but maybe it's all the same angels, Mib, little greenies, and all the rest.. Agent Smith...

I grok that you have read a stranger in a strange land.

I think that the consciousness is the construct. As such I am the one. Isn't that why the "alien" was made?

Or I mean... Why am I here? Guess I don't have my wings. I'd imagine "the control system" starts higher up than humans.

Eh. If it comes calling, than it comes calling. Fear only empowers this stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Truth is I wouldn't mind a reaction on the part of the control system.

I'm so tired of being a goddamn chew toy for the universe. I'm so sick of having my hopes and dreams turn into ashes in my mouth. Everything is horrible, and I'm so goddamn sick of it all.

It would be a kindness beyond measure. I'm not afraid anymore, and maybe that's the worst part.
edit on 12014f2810America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

1ofthe9

I'm so tired of being a goddamn chew toy for the universe. I'm so sick of having my hopes and dreams turn into ashes in my mouth. Everything is horrible, and I'm so goddamn sick of it all.

It would be a kindness beyond measure. I'm not afraid anymore, and maybe that's the worst part.

Holy Crow! I can't believe I'm just now discovering this thread!!

I could have written the above quote myself - although I have not got beyond 'fear' as yet, I am fed up enough of 'same old, same old', to feel ready to attempt some kind of control system reaction provocation..

Maybe you and i have been wasting out time over at the "Vallee" control system thread?

I find myself a bit 'stuck' lately as to thought 'material' on this subject, so if you have more in the way of elaboration on your OP, maybe we can generate some useful discussion here on this thread?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

lostgirl

1ofthe9

Holy Crow! I can't believe I'm just now discovering this thread!!

I could have written the above quote myself - although I have not got beyond 'fear' as yet, I am fed up enough of 'same old, same old', to feel ready to attempt some kind of control system reaction provocation..

Maybe you and i have been wasting out time over at the "Vallee" control system thread?

I find myself a bit 'stuck' lately as to thought 'material' on this subject, so if you have more in the way of elaboration on your OP, maybe we can generate some useful discussion here on this thread?

I also wrote that while having one of those dark nights of the soul moments, so I wouldn't take it to heart too much.
Is there anything you'd like me to elaborate on in particular?

You might also like my thread on generating liminal experiences with lasers. I have a contact who actually has been working with a laser rig, and it seems to have results of some kind.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I would love some elaboration on your reverse engineering of the "Babylon workings"...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

lostgirl
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I would love some elaboration on your reverse engineering of the "Babylon workings"...

Its a bit of silly speculation.
Way I figure, if the Babylon working did anything, it might not have opened a portal like the Collins Elite stuff proposed. Near as I can tell, the actual working had nothing to do with aliens. Assuming this thing caused some kind of projection of Jungian stuff from the operators into the global noosphere, I figure it was Hubbard rather then Parsons. The purpose seems more to have been about awakening the divine feminine or something - so...yeah.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join