It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Dolphins?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I mean they are shown to be highly intelligent and we have yet to decipher their language, could it be they share an intelligence with E.T's we dont even know about yet?
www.dolphinfacts.org...

Extensive research, carried out on dolphins has indicated that bottlenose dolphins have the ability of self awareness, a trait considered being a sign of highly developed abstract thinking. This ability was discovered in dolphins when they were able to recognize themselves in front of a mirror. This behavior has been seen only in human beings and great apes. Dolphins also showed a lot of interest in television, unlike other animals, when they were exposed to images in the television.

edit on 2/18/2014 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags Added...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Wow just when I thought I've seen it all, then you come along with alien dolphins
lol

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

This idea was postulated quite a while ago in Douglas Adams “So long and thanks for the fish!”, which is part of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series.

I guess that scientists are starting to grasp at straws these days just to get grant funding.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

ObjectZero

Ok, you've got the answer right...but what is the question?

edit on 18-2-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Dolphins were at one time thought of as gods of the sea. They are just creatures that are intelligent and friendly though, living symbiotically with people. They aren't aliens though, just a creature that deserves our respect. Whales are also intelligent and so are a lot of fish. Just because we eat these creatures doesn't mean we shouldn't respect them while they live.

Sure, dolphins do not make WMDs that threaten the world. They don't create technology that they really don't need either. That doesn't mean they are dumb though. I am sure they are not caught up in consumerism either. Enjoy watching these creatures, they are one of gods gifts to mankind, if we could learn that we were put here to watch after the earth instead of destroying it we might be as good as dolphins.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Some are from that TREE. There is a relationship between a branch of grey like beings who are Good, Positive, Encouraging, Part of the Wake Up crew, though they do conduct abductions and missing time occurs, if they want you to notice they're around. And they're like a pod of dolphins. "Yes you can do it, we believe in you."

If you're implying that all aliens are dolphins, then no that is not it. The cosmos is diverse and DNA pools are preserved and utilized, DNA is programming. Human aliens are the most common I believe.

I've had experiences and abductions with various groups and this is one of them, the pod. And they're watching over the oceans, monitoring everything, following some kind of guideline so they're not able to get involved, perhaps its in our hands, but they also know its out of our hands as well. And seem to be waiting. They're also rescuing the dolphin souls/spirits, unfortunately knowing the ceteceans are being freed doesnt sit well with me in the method they're being freed, suffering and death.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Thou im not sure how they would operate the controls on their space ships, the water would short out all the electrics

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
No, i don't think so.

I'd say that there is an over abundance of human arrogance though, which tends to form in the belief that animals cannot be intelligent, or if they are, must be related to an extra-terrestrial source.

Edit: Also, i'd suggest others not to click on his link. It leads to a website which tries to get you to enter your email in order to receive thousands of dollars...
edit on 18-2-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
don't forget about the whales too though. They have a very complex language as well. I don't think either they are dolphins are aliens though for what its worth. Highly evolved animals yes, aliens, I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If my memory serves me correctly, the Dogon people of Africa have stories passed down through the centuries that they were visited by aliens called the Nommo. The Nommo were said to be amphibians that came from a water world.

Then there was a thread here recently which pictured ancient stone carvings that had alien-looking creatures with fish-like tails.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The process of evolutionary biology is probably a more logical conclusion. However, one can't rule out the possibility of dolphins being placed here by beings from another planet. It's possible just not the probable explanation of the "self awareness" feature. As for being interested in television. My cat is a boob tube savant. Does that mean she could be a solar system traveler too?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sure, dolphins do not make WMDs that threaten the world. They don't create technology that they really don't need either. That doesn't mean they are dumb though. I am sure they are not caught up in consumerism either.
reply to post by rickymouse

Maybe one of these days humans will evolve to be as intelligent as dolphins.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
And dolphins kill their own young for whatever reason.

You should look up Hammerhead sharks, they supposedly have been rumored(from a documentary I watched) to have 6 or 7 senses. Supposedly the 7th sense act much like a gps.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"

edit on 2/18/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Dolphins are a mix, from rather high altruism to some very terrible behaviors like rape, etc. They seem to be a bit like humans that way. A mixture. And whales seem to be a notch higher than them, but they often sing together, as if in meetings.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well...the guy just might have a point, I remember reading sometime ago that there seemed to be a theory that greys could be an evolution of dolphin type creatures, there were a few traits that were similar, even down to the smell.
Putting some points I had gathered along the way together, I had come to the theoretical conclusion that Greys were not from the far reaches of space but rather inter dimensional travelers that had descended from a dolphin type species.

link   

PhoenixOD

Thou im not sure how they would operate the controls on their space ships, the water would short out all the electrics

This is gold!! Lol

link   

gemineye

Sure, dolphins do not make WMDs that threaten the world. They don't create technology that they really don't need either. That doesn't mean they are dumb though. I am sure they are not caught up in consumerism either.
reply to post by rickymouse

Maybe one of these days humans will evolve to be as intelligent as dolphins.

Are you talking about the Amish people?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Actually, Native Americans say that whales and dolphins are not from Earth. I believe there energy pattern (etheric body) is Sirian. The Nommo are also an aquatic species from Sirius.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join