It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emperor Obama I: "Problem... is I'm not the emperor of the United States"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
The man could be made out of star dust, sprinkles and sugar -- people would still hate him. Obama could solve all the worlds problems and bring people back from the dead...people would still hate him.

Hate him? I don't even know who he is. His policies and his disregard for the limitations of the US constitution is the problem

Sometimes I feel the anti-Obama rhetoric is very reminiscent of hating an NFL football team's quarterback. I hear the same level (maybe more) of rabble and distaste for men like Peyton Manning as I do for Obama.

Or NDAA and preemptively killing american citizens without a trial

Really America, really? Is politics nothing more than a spectator sport to you? Most good Americans hate "bandwagon" NFL fans, and the anti-Obama "team" smells a lot like a bandwagon to me.

Sports is not real. National policy is.

It's easy to jump on board the hate-train, negativity feels good to dish out. Just remember, it's easier to dish out than it is to take.

Or jump on the apology train

Please look at his insane authoritarian policies. Pretty much the same as George Bush but with better PR.

He's a banker/war contractor/nwo puppet just like the puppet presidents before him.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
reply to post by ausername

It's much easier to point out what someone is doing wrong than what they're doing right. Dishing out scrutiny and negativity feels good, and it also shifts and misdirects the attention/focus from the real issues.

It bothers me that no matter who it is, or what they do -- we can't like our President.

Pure statist mindwash.

You NEVER trust centralized power. Not now not ever.

Ever.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
One of the absolute, funniest threads I've read in a long time! As if the "current" empire is any different than the previous empire. That the current king is any different, than the previous king! There was a very good reason the constitution limited the specific functions and powers of the different branches of the government. And since the day it was signed, the people entrusted to ensure these powers remained seperate but equal have been doing whatever they could to neutralize every aspect of it. geo washington warned us about this. the constitution isn't dying. it's dead. FACT. the information age has only made that truth apparent to all the people at the same time. if anyone still doesn't get it, i am happy for you! it takes real concentration to keep yourself drinking that democommie/republinazi cool aid !
it's really no problem or anything to shed a tear about. the governments only consist of two kinds of people. the employees that just mail it in every day. (make no mistake, when you allow government workers to form unions, your DONE!
) and the people you elect to run the government which in they're minds means you have given them permission to RULE you! Why should the slaves in the USA been any different than the slaves in the UK or China or Sweden? It's all the same. the constitution is no more than a post -it note in history. I would be happy to see them auction off the original to pay off some debt, or maybe give everybody a "stimulus check"! if you don't get that, it shows just how DEAD the constitution really is !

edit on 2192014 by tencap77 because: spelling, and a general feeling of ennui !

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

neo96

We do have laws.

They are for everyone or no one.

There are separate laws for different people. And they are enacted and enforced differently.

Thankfully.

The same rules and laws do not apply to all equally, never have, never will.
edit on 22-2-2014 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join