It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Obama debates President Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There seems to be a blatant change of opinion with Obama since taking office. When you compare now, to his views in 2007, the contrast becomes quite obvious.

(Didn't see it posted, but this video is from 2013)

Flip flop much Obama? Doing the very things of which you criticized your predecessor for doing, and then some?

"A fool utters all his mind: but a wise man keeps it in till afterwards"

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Candidate Obama looks more awaken, president Obama looks sedated, he must be in drugs for easier control of the puppet movements.

Also when you get older you realize your dreams were just that and reality is a different thing

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Priceless. I hope to see more of these on a broader range of topics. Obviously, we all know he did just about everything he said he wouldn't do and didn't do much of what he said he would do.

I kind of doubt his fans care if you can show them his blatant lies and deceptions but it's still pretty neat to watch them squirm.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

Holy crap. Amazing mash-up video. They should do this with every president midway through their term.

It's sad to see him enthusiastically bash Bush about these things before he was elected and then the President version seems so defeated. Like the other poster said: "sedated".

I remember saying that I'd rather see Obama fail in his efforts than see McCain (or Romney) succeed in theirs but... Obama seems to be succeeding in their promises, anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You are who you associate with. And if you are surrounded by lieing and theiving politicians, eventually your morals and values start to get lost in the shuffle of lies.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This video is deliciously hilarious. It shows the journey from a fired-up, youthful, enthusiastic idealist to a hardened-from-experience, reserved and conservative statesman. Excellent comparison on so many levels.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

If we take anything away from the experience with Obama its that there is no doubt that he is an habitual liar, its gone way beyond flip flop.

Now they say Hillary is a shoe in, she makes Obama look like an armature... go figure.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wait for it it!

Wait for it !

Obama was against acting like Bush til he was for it

Obama is bush on steroids.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

My thoughts exactly. For the first time this video really brought it home. I hadn't watched him yet and picked up on it yet, but he is talking in the exact manner that Bush used to. What is the reason? Are they trying to convince us of a truth that they themselves don't believe? I got the impression that they were being forced to say these things, hence the long pauses meshed into the sentences. It's not the even flow of conviction that was present in his earlier speeches.

Good catch.

new topics

top topics

join