It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great life drama video: Focused fox near the henhouse, a rottie and owner. (No cruelty)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I came across this video and watched in fascination as the drama unfolded. There is much to observe here, learn from and maybe smile about.

The video contains suspense, twists, and in my humble opinion this taIe has it all including an interesting character and an unexpected ending.

I will leave it to you to draw your various conclusions and will not give a spoiler alert. It's not long, but it is interesting from many perspectives.

Now what did the fox say?

edit on 11-2-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Nice
Thanks for posting it.

I'm glad we didn't hear the boom of a shotgun too

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Had to watch since you threw the rotti in there! I couldn't stop laughing as the the fox marked his territory. He certainly was a cheeky little thing as the guy said!

Thanks for the video.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

To be honest, I was a little taken aback by the dog's lack of involvement until the chase was finally on. I half expected him to lie down or just watch.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

If he had had a gun, my money says he would have fired a shot in the air at most.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I would pick up a cheap suppressed air rifle - 1200-1300 fps .17 or .22 pellets
It'd be quiet enough not to bug the chickens & hurt the fox enough to make him stay away...

join