It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient UFO Discovered Under Temple in India

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sorry about that...well it seems that this story even though being called a Hoax may be interesting. May need to be moved to Hoax though.
The interesting thing is it is all true the only thing different is that they were supposed to open the iron door of the unopened vault in 2012 and they never announced what was in it as they were going to do!

s of July 2012, inventorization and valuation of the items in vaults C, D E and F were 90% complete, while formal inventorization of vault A was underway, and vault B was yet to be opened. The results of the inventory are not to be released until the completion of the whole process by order of the Supreme Court of India.[35]

The royal family said that many legends were attached to the temple and that chamber B has a model of a snake on the main door and opening it could be a bad omen.[31] The seven-member team will consult with some more experts on 8 July 2011 and then they may take the final decision on opening of chamber ‘B’.[32] An Ashtamangala Devaprasnam conducted in the Temple to discern the will of the Lord revealed that any attempts to open Chamber 'B' would cause Divine displeasure and that the holy articles in the other chambers were defiled in the inventorying process.[9] The original petitioner whose court action led to the inventory taking, T.P. Sundarajan, died in July 2011, adding credence to those who believe in the folklore around the temple.[33]

en.wikipedia.org...

www.sagenews.ca...

SNN) – In the far south of India, opposite the island of Sri Lanka in the state of Kerala, sits an ancient mysterious temple containing six vaults that have been the subject of deep controversy.

The Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum is considered one of the wonders of the world, and a temple guarded in secrecy. The vaults contained inside have been protected by priests and lay within the twenty foot thick stone foundations of the main shrine. Many of the vaults have not been opened for over thousands of years. This week, under Kerala High Court authority, opening the vaults, which have been the subject of endless tales and legends, took place under the eyes of government authorities and a historical journalist from Austria.

One vault in particular, labelled “B” has no written or oral record of ever being opened for as long as the shrine has been in existence. The shrine was constructed in the early 6th century ACE.

When it came to opening the vault “B”, it had been sealed shut with a heavy solid cast iron door without a latch.

According to an Austrian Journalist Reinhardt Smueller, inside the vault was found a dark grey, very smooth elongated capsule, with no discerning opening. Propped up against the capsule were seven human mummified remains. The human remains showed no signs of violent death, and appeared to be dressed in a thick material with the consistency of silk. The silk itself showed no signs of decay.

What has the authorities very concerned is that the object has an almost inaudible low frequency hum. Further, attempts to see inside the capsule were impossible. It was hoped that a fibre optic camera could be used to see inside, but attempts to drill a small hole into the surface proved the capsule to be impenetrable. Another concern is that the capsule itself has no magnetic properties, but is warm to the touch.

The missing journalist anagram

'Reinhardt Smueller'
anagrams to
'I'm lethal surrender.'

If this is really the door it is beautiful!

edit on 9-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What just happened, i was reading and now it's gone

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Abducted

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Mianeye
What just happened, i was reading and now it's gone

ell, could you share what you read so far since I wasn't even able to read at all? Or maybe the OP can try to repost or let everybody know the just of the story? Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by Mianeye

Abducted

By aliens or CIA?

Oh well...Same thing.

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This.

I remember seeing it before, so propably nothing.

Click me
edit on 9-2-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here is the story

(SNN) – In the far south of India, opposite the island of Sri Lanka in the state of Kerala, sits an ancient mysterious temple containing six vaults that have been the subject of deep controversy.

The Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum is considered one of the wonders of the world, and a temple guarded in secrecy. The vaults contained inside have been protected by priests and lay within the twenty foot thick stone foundations of the main shrine. Many of the vaults have not been opened for over thousands of years. This week, under Kerala High Court authority, opening the vaults, which have been the subject of endless tales and legends, took place under the eyes of government authorities and a historical journalist from Austria.

One vault in particular, labelled “B” has no written or oral record of ever being opened for as long as the shrine has been in existence. The shrine was constructed in the early 6th century ACE.

“Under military security, we opened all the vaults except “B”,” advised #al Ramandeep, spokesperson for the Royal family of Trivandrum. “We are not happy that the High Courts are allowing this. It is not advised to open vault “B”. It will insult and anger Lord Vishnu.”

What was found in the vaults labeled A, C, D, E and F were a vast collection of gold coins, silver jewelery, gold statues studded with precious gems, and vast amounts of other items of phenomenal monetary and historical value.

edit on 9-2-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
From the source article...

DISCLAIMER: The above article is provided for entertainment purposes only and the article, image or photograph held out as news is a parody or satirical and therefore faux in nature and does not reflect the actions, statements or events of real persons. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the authors of The Sage Satire and forum participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the The Sage News Network or the official policies of the The Sage News.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

DISCLAIMER: The above article is provided for entertainment purposes only and the article, image or photograph held out as news is a parody or satirical and therefore faux in nature and does not reflect the actions, statements or events of real persons. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the authors of The Sage Satire and forum participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the The Sage News Network or the official policies of the The Sage News.

www.sagenews.ca...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is a fake, parody story. Says right at the bottom of the article on sagenews:

DISCLAIMER: The above article is provided for entertainment purposes only and the article, image or photograph held out as news is a parody or satirical and therefore faux in nature and does not reflect the actions, statements or events of real persons.

Looks like three of us were typing the above at the same time.

edit on 9-2-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That explain why it got removed so fast,

Carry on

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
-self snipped irrelevant-
edit on 9-2-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This appears to have been done in 2012. Here's an article from The New Yorker. I haven't had a chance to read the full article, but it discusses opening the vaults and the jewels and other artifacts that were in the vaults.

link   

Mianeye
This.

I remember seeing it before, so propably nothing.

Click me
edit on 9-2-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

Same story it is around quit a few places, so it is all true except knowing what was in the vault. They wanted to open it and inventory it.It seems very unlikely that they did not and yet there is no information about this one vault B.

As of July 2012, inventorization and valuation of the items in vaults C, D E and F were 90% complete, while formal inventorization of vault A was underway, and vault B was yet to be opened. The results of the inventory are not to be released until the completion of the whole process by order of the Supreme Court of India.[35]

link   

boncho
reply to post by skyblueworld

www.sagenews.ca...

Aha my page zoom is on 100%, but I couldn't see that, way to faint for my little notebook I'm using today

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

"The only Faux News Source you can Trust"

Right underneath The Sage at the top.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Real or not this is the type of story we love and if only it could be real though it would be a little horrible.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Yes i remember that, but there were also rumors about a "normal treasure", not Alien related.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The amount of gold and jewels and treasure in this temple is stunning!

So this article says

Stocktaking of the temple's treasures started after T.P. Sunderarajan, a former Indian police Service officer, approached the apex court alleging mismanagement of temple affairs. Sunderarajan passed away in July last year.

From 2012
ibnlive.in.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join