It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatal shooting reported in DEP building in Kingston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

In a social media posting, the police said: "Today, February 3, 2014 at about 6:46 AM the Kingston Police Department responded to a shooting that occurred at 71 Smith Ave, The New York City Department of Environmental Protection. The building was secured by arriving officers.

Fatal shooting reported in DEP building in Kingston

Well after popping around, this really is just breaking there's not much out there about it as of yet, but..

My thoughts of course go out to the person (or persons) shot, but there's a bigger issue here, didn't Obama just say he was pushing for more stringent Gun Control laws just he other day and now another governmental building is targeted, mind you it wasn't a mass shooting that we can tell but a lot of these little "one off's" as I like to call them are worse in my opinion than 1 major shooting, as it is showing us that people can casually walk into government or other buildings take a shot and kill someone of their choosing.

Just wonder to myself if that's not the point of all these little shootings lately in government buildings..

new topics

join