It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura new show "off the grid"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

tinner07
Kinda a fan of the Gov. If nothing else he was a Navy SEAL. That in itself commands respect.

Amen to that. Anyone who has that level of personal drive is a leader through and through. I'd follow "The Body" long before I'd even listen to any of these other pukes. SEALs are hard charging, get-stuff-done types that lead from the front and never make an excuse. The polar opposite of our current leadership.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Good to see hes still out there leting everyone know whats going on, or should I say his option on what going on which is ussally very well founded in prove and evidence.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Fearthedarkforiaminit

Make sure to tune in today, Ron Paul is the guest.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
One of the most free nations on earth is like East Berlin....

Got it...guess I won't be watching this since he can't even determine the difference between the USA and East Berlin.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

tinner07
Kinda a fan of the Gov. If nothing else he was a Navy SEAL. That in itself commands respect. May not agree with everything he says but hell he says it.

He wasn't a SEAL. He was a Frogman...big difference. Sure he trained AT SEAL facilities, but he wasn't a SEAL. He NEVER completed SEAL training. Eventually the UDT's were re-tasked to be SEALS, but that was well after he left the Navy.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks a lot OP.

I never get tired of listening to Jesse Ventura.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetZoroaster

He is kind of fun. I especially liked the HAARP episode when Begich conned him into thinking bone conduction headphones were beaming music directly to his brain.

Bone conduction...bonehead...get it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join