It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura new show "off the grid"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the correct place for this or not, as it deals with many topics but many are political. I did a search and didn't find anything on this new show.

www.ora.tv...

yesterday was a teaser video. It goes live today at 3pm est and runs tues-fri at 3pm est.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

This ought to be interesting. There are already some episodes to watch on the website, so I'm looking forward to watching them on this day when winter has me huddling under blankets to keep warm. Many thanks for the info, OP.

edit on 28-1-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

no problem, I love that he has the balls to fight the system. The teaser video is great and then many little clips as well with Larry King. I can't wait to see what topics he takes on, should be eye opening I hope.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I had to stop watching. It's too much like a wrestling promo. Who was holding the camera? Mean Gene Okerlund?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

thx for posting...im looking into this lifestyle myself and the amount of info that is out there and options available it is very posssible to do

edit...just watched some videos....its not actually living off the grid haha...still interesting though
edit on 28-1-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PinealJockey

Wow didn't take long for the negativity to begin. I imagine this was your attempt at humor throwing a wrestling joke out there, but as I mentioned it's a teaser video for the real show which starts today. It requires the attention span of about an 5 year old child to watch the video and get past the fact that he was a wrestler 30 years ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
He calls the USA East Berlin LOL Thanks for posting. The show looks awesome.

He's not broadcasting from the US? where is this station? Is this site the only place to see the show?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Yea, I liked that comment of East Berlin too.

He's broadcasting from Mexico where he spends half the year. He talks about why in a couple of the videos.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I can do without the camo jacket and the guy that pops in from time to time...what's with all the maps with the red lines/articles. Is this suppose to make us feel like that guy is on the case? I like Jessy but don't care for some of the theatrics but it is about selling your product..Jessie just give it to use pure..

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Kinda a fan of the Gov. If nothing else he was a Navy SEAL. That in itself commands respect. May not agree with everything he says but hell he says it.

After watching the trailer I'd like to hear O'Rielly and Hannity respond truthfully to what he said. I just realized he didnt mention Glen Beck maybe because he left fox?

As far as the Duck dynasty guy Phil, I like that show. I like seeing people respect what the land can give you and instilling values into their kids. Most of the show is dumb but still. I don't like it when Phil talks down to those of us that don't live off the land.
But as far as censoring his free speech I don't think it was. He was not thrown into prison. You have the right to free speech but if I dont like what you say I also have the right to ask you to leave my home.

Gay rights is a touchy subject. I have nothing against gays but ....Places like Michigan State University has granted rights to same sex partners. I see that as discrimination against hetrosexual couples living together unmarried.

But just because I dont agree with everything he says doesnt mean I'm not a fan. I will look for the show and watch.
I hope its not too over dramatic like conspiracy theory was.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm assuming his show 'Conspiracy Theory' on TruTV is kaput and this streaming program is it? I couldn't find anywhere that 'Conspiracy Theory' was officially cancelled. Is it?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
He better get some heavy hitters to help him out instead of that silly roundtable. Most of us already know what Jesse "uncovers".

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

In those pictures, he looks like Craig T Nelson.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
That clip about Oswald at the theater and how some guy across the street called the cops because he had snuck in the theater without buying a ticket is pure gold, and it's an argument I had never heard anyone make before.

I've heard all the clips now and will be tuning in for sure. I'm so glad he's found some way to air his voice once more, but I just hope they don't send a drone after him.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Not trying to be negative or funny, but you have to be star-struck not see the wrestling connection and the promo was a joke.
I seriously HAD to stop watching because it was painful.
I've been a Jessie fan since he became political but my "faith" in him has waned over the years. Ever since he started talking about how he's down in Mex-ee-co (6) months out of the year and he doesn't know whats going on, I started losing interest. Sorry, but I need my All-American heroes to be full time USA residents. And now he's running for President with Howard Stern? Gimmie a break! I now classify him as an "entertainer" not a politician or journalist. I'll try to watch his new show. I'll probably enjoy it. Conspiracy Theory w/ Jessie was great. I still watch the reruns on youtube.

edit on 28-1-2014 by PinealJockey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It may be have some promoish tendencies, but its been so long since wrestling promo like in his day, maybe he just doing what feels comfortable to him.

The format may change, your guess is as good as mine, today is official start to show. I'm sure people will give feedback and it will evolve like most shows.

hope he uncovers some eye opening stuff.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The reason he wants Howard Stern is for the free advertising he could do on the show. As an independent you surely can understand its almost impossible to run against the REP or DEM's. He was very upfront about why he needed Stern for getting his message out which the whole nation needs to at least hear. Stern is on Satellite radio and doesn't have to adhere to ridiculous FCC laws and censorship.

Nothing about what he is trying to do is a joke. It takes money to live, and money to run for President. just my opinion

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Show Preview

Ora TV YouTube - For episodes.

UnBreakable
I'm assuming his show 'Conspiracy Theory' on TruTV is kaput and this streaming program is it? I couldn't find anywhere that 'Conspiracy Theory' was officially cancelled. Is it?

Yes the show is no longer. Seems that he pushed to many buttons-debunked info or real- and well he didn't own the rights after filming anyway. The TSA segment was scrapped. Some say the show was "bought off". The replacement in similar topics show is Joe Rogan's "Question Everything". Way less controversial/risque/fringe, some interesting though, than Jessie's topics.

edit on 28-1-2014 by dreamingawake because: video correction

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The question in my mind is Can I trust Jesse Ventura? I find it interesting that this show is classic conditioning/persuasion. I believe the fact that this show is designed to 'brainwash', or manipulate the mind, is incontrovertible; however, if one is unfamiliar with the mechanics of propaganda I will provide a link to a comprehensive short-film that both summarizes and demonstrates the process.

Can I trust Jesse Ventura to provide me factual information that is put into proper context under a full lens? Can I trust him to maintain moral integrity across the board?

I can't wait to start fact checking and researching his information! Sadly that may not happen for a couple weeks.

So what do you think? Is this show genuine, and why are they using these techniques?

(the link I promised)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
jesse is a show man has been all his life big guys like him can kill with one punch yet all his wrestling friends that travelled in a bus together are still with us .

but jesse became a actor [ more show ] then govenor even more show conspiracy theory was for children and it worked for a while

he is in the jerry springer mode these days his shelf life is running down

new actors please we the people are bored with ventura and jones and the shouting

are THEY DEAF

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join