It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you cook this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This stumps me. I know it would be easy to clean, being able to see the bones easily, but I wonder how it would best be prepared.

www.grindtv.com...

I would probably make fish soup out of it but then again, how would you see the fish in it. Kind of weird if you ask me, Maybe this is what is in some canned fish chowders I have had, because I can't see any fish in it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Fried in some olive oil and garnished with a nice remoulade sauce... I think any dry white wine would compliment it as well...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I would open it up, and stuff it with colorfull vegetables, make a bottom of tomatoes and potatoes and some fresh herbs, whitewine and lemmon juice, maybe some whole peber corns.

Bake it all in the owen for 30 min and serve with some nice homemade bread and ofcause whitewine.

But in reality i wouldn't kill it, cause it's simply to beautiful, never seen it before.

edit on 25-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

First Alien visitor to Earth...and you want to know how to cook him. hmmm....what's wrong with you Ricky

Des

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Coffee all over the screen.
edit on 25-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I see what you mean.....Now I must ask, what the best way to cook a real alien is. I've only heard that they only come in flying cans myself. I doubt if people who do not like canned food would want them. I suppose one should look for an expiration date on the can.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't think you can eat it. It's 'clearly' fake and looks like plastic.

The report doesn’t say, but it is presumed Fraser threw the bizarre sea creature back into the ocean.

How convenient.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive
I don't think you can eat it. It's 'clearly' fake and looks like plastic.

The report doesn’t say, but it is presumed Fraser threw the bizarre sea creature back into the ocean.

How convenient.

Its a Salpa maggiore ... read the article.

ANyhoo.. Id bread it and put some garlic butter on it fresh out of the oven. Or not.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

rickymouse

I see what you mean.....Now I must ask, what the best way to cook a real alien is. I've only heard that they only come in flying cans myself. I doubt if people who do not like canned food would want them. I suppose one should look for an expiration date on the can.

Lightly poached, served with a while wine and caper, clarified butter sauce, or course

Des

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Destinyone

rickymouse

Lightly poached, served with a while wine and caper, clarified butter sauce, or course

Des

We traditionally serve Alien like this :
Find a young tender alien, but if its an old gnarly one.. just tenderize it by beating the crap out of it.
Wash the alien with clean water
lightly salt with coarse ground see salt and rub in. YOu can add a little pepper if desired.
SMack alien in the head REAL REAL hard with a fishing priest. Make sure to smack on the back of the head so as not to ruin the aesthetics when serving the alien head.. which is a delicacy.
Cook the alien on an open fire with a wrought iron rotisserie. Sort of like a savory suckling pig. Make sure not to burn the frank and beans.. you can make a savory chowder with this part of the alien.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Destinyone

rickymouse

Des

Sounds really good... I gots to find some transparent fish to try it out. I wonder if the local pet store has any hatchet fish...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Advantage

Destinyone

rickymouse

Des

We traditionally serve Alien like this :
Find a young tender alien, but if its an old gnarly one.. just tenderize it by beating the crap out of it.
Wash the alien with clean water
lightly salt with coarse ground see salt and rub in. YOu can add a little pepper if desired.
SMack alien in the head REAL REAL hard with a fishing priest. Make sure to smack on the back of the head so as not to ruin the aesthetics when serving the alien head.. which is a delicacy.
Cook the alien on an open fire with a wrought iron rotisserie. Sort of like a savory suckling pig. Make sure not to burn the frank and beans.. you can make a savory chowder with this part of the alien.

Ahhhh...I see great minds think alike. Here is how we do a great outdoor Alien fingers, family BBQ. It's an old Southern recipe.

Redneck Flame Grilled Alien Fingers. Grannie's cooking tip....Grays have the longest fingers with the most meat....

Des

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

HAH! I knew Id find folks as deranged as I am on here. LOL!!
Hmmm alien fingers....
This year Im buying a metal rake and calling them alien fingers... should freak the kids out.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'd probably look up how the Chinese prepare jellyfish. That would likely give me some leads on how best to deal with it, but if it tastes like them, then there really isn't any taste to it, just a little texture.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I think I just peed a little...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

This is the best way to deter an alien invasion. Talking about how to cook them might be a good idea.

edit on 25-1-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Don't forget about dessert, Ricky. I like to serve my famous Alien Cake. The green is all natural Alien Goo from a little sac inside the area we'd call the hypogastric region. Makes a lovely icing, don't you think?

Bon Appetite!

Des

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Sliced and put into a Thai simmer (hot) pot. Ate many sea critters in that fashion. (no shrimp)

Delicious!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

ChuckNasty

Sliced and put into a Thai simmer (hot) pot. Ate many sea critters in that fashion. (no shrimp)

Delicious!

Hmmm. now I have to look up a Thai simmer pot. I have no idea what that is.

Tried looking it up with no luck. What the heck is a Thai simmer pot?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Destinyone

Don't forget about dessert, Ricky. I like to serve my famous Alien Cake. The green is all natural Alien Goo from a little sac inside the area we'd call the hypogastric region. Makes a lovely icing, don't you think?

Bon Appetite!

Des

That cake actually looks pretty good. I think I am going to make some Finnish Korpus today. The recipe makes a lot of cinnamon toast though but the cardamon bread doesn't all have to be made into toast, I can keep a few loaves for a sweet bread to toast or just eat. Some people don't use cardamon but the ones I make have it. Cardamon helps keep you from bounding up.

Boy, I can get off topic on my own threads.

I'm going to post a recipe for a bread I engineered, using some weird research I have made. That will be another thread. It is tasty and it keeps you feeling happy for a longer time than regular bread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join