It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seven Chakras Person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

It is said that spiritual visions appear before the mental eye of the skilled student of secret traditions. New worlds with indescribable wonders will unfold themselves before your eyes, planes after planes will reveal their existence and grandeur to you, and you can even attain divine knowledge, spiritual power, psychic abilities, and bliss, in increasing degrees. This is the secret of the 7 chakras - a secret that most of us in modern society do not and will not know unless we stop focusing on the material world and start paying attention to the spiritual world.

Source

As has been made clear placing a metal object like in relation to a what holds an eraser in a number 2 pencil, at the center of the forehead causes one to experience a feeling of energy.

Lets proceed beyond that.....

Consider in imagination the image of a loved one and then remove from that experience all the negative issues related to our experience with that person.

Again applying your imagination, place that image upon your forehead in keeping with the sensations you experienced using the pencil.

This will assist in developing the forehead Chakra to gaining conscious control.

Myself I look into other modeling but interestingly enough this does suffice.

As well as does relating to a Sea Turtle without and faults.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

At first I read your post and was totally confused, but after checking your source I'm highly intrested in learning more. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My current mandala relates to type one and two multiverses. effectively integrated due to having been created at the same time.

In the most recent study on pre-Big Bang science posted at arXiv.org, a team of researchers from the UK, Canada, and the US, Stephen M. Feeney, et al, have revealed that they have discovered four statistically unlikely circular patterns in the cosmic microwave background (CMB). The researchers think that these marks could be “bruises” that our universe has incurred from being bumped four times by other universes. If they turn out to be correct, it would be the first evidence that universes other than ours do exist.

Source

Further

PDF

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Cool topic - I love this stuff. One of the mystery schools that I have the pleasure of affiliating with proposes a similar practice with regard to living and deceased beings that is often found extremely useful and beneficial. I've found that holding the image of the person in distress, while surrounding them in the infinite love and light of Divinity (or whatever name you give to it), can and does work miracles. Heart, Mind and Soul/God - the trinity of mental manifestation.

Soul/God - the 'Spirit' underlying all consciousness and reality.
Heart - the transformer by which the essence of the above is conveyed.
Mind - that which forms or moulds this essence, and gives direction to its manifestation.

May the Force be with You,

-kissy
edit on 24-1-2014 by kissy princess because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I have been to healing now for over 10 years. I have seen a lot of things, and have felt the Charkas spinning. So yes it opens you up to all sorts of awareness and events. I have seen the third eye, the "helpers" during healing sessions, been out of body etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
That's a really good link! I don't check out links unless a little information is given about their content, so I almost missed it!
The next poster commented on it, so I decided to check it out. I'm glad I did! Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join