It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI visited Adam Lanza home in 2004 when he was 12 years old.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Link

FBI officers became suspicious of Adam Lanza when hew as only 12 because he had been able to hack past a government website's security
His mother Nancy was able to convince the agents that there was no cause for concern, that he was 'just testing himself' with computer hacking
Eight years later, he killed his mother, 26 people at Sandy Hook Elementary School and then himself

This is so odd.

I once knew an FBI agent who told me that if you are being investigated by FBI it means they already have the case on you. For them to show up at a 12 year olds house and then are turned away because the mother said he was just testing himself... We'll that is super suspicious to me.

Does this sound strange to anyone else?

AAC

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Does this sound strange to anyone else?

Ummmmm....yeah?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
And so, the training began

albeit darn precociously!

How many other children out there are being taught to be murders buy US agencies about the law/jurisdiction with your taxpayer dollars, huh?

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Seriously though, no mention of the Feds questioning Lanza. Just a knock on the door, an agent says he's been hacking, and then the mother says that he is just practicing? Is this real life?

I mean, this almost seems like a planted story for a bigger story that they are afraid will break. For instance, there is evidence that the FBI used to visit the house and they are afraid it will break. Okay, let's create a story about him hacking for practice before that story breaks.

Otherwise, it makes no sense.

AAC

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yes it's strange.

From the link, Lanza had written this

'It goes without saying that an AK-47 and enough ammunition could do more good than a thousand ‘teachers,‘ if one is truly interested in reforming the system,' Adam wrote a year before the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. 'In short time the children will be brainwashed, pumped full of Xanax and told to conform, until they have been turned into the oppressors. 'They (the children) are already dead.' - See more at: www.ablxboston.com...

So many clues he wasn't right

In fifth grade, Lanza wrote The Big Book of Granny, in which the main character has a gun in her cane and shoots people, and another character talks of liking to hurt people, especially children. - See more at: www.ablxboston.com...

Lanza became obsessed with the 1999 bloodbath at Columbine High in Colorado and other mass killings, the report said. He also kept a spreadsheet ranking mass murders. The report also said that in 2005, Lanza was diagnosed with Asperger's disorder - an autism-like condition that is not associated with violence - and that he lacked empathy for others and behaved strangely. - See more at: www.ablxboston.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Full story.

Adam Lanza seemed like a reformist who was going to grow into a real threat to government. Just read his views on our corrupt system.

In 2004, officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation knocked on the door at 36 Yogananda Street, in Newtown, Connecticut, wanting information on a 12-year-old boy named Adam Lanza, according to his mother.

Adam had used his computer to hack through two levels of security on a government website, the officials told Nancy, and they wanted answers.

Nancy Lanza knew exactly how to handle this situation, how to keep her son out of trouble. “He’s a computer whiz,” she told the federal agents, assuring them he was just a very bright, if somewhat troubled boy. “Adam was just testing himself,” she added.

The agents left, apparently satisfied that the child was not a serious threat.

It was just one in a long list of missed opportunities that are yet another tragic footnote to the Sandy Hook Massacre in Newtown, CT.

A look back at the life of Adam Lanza and his writings shows that the visit from the FBI was only one of many times when just a little more digging, just a few more questions, could have prevented the tragic events of December 14, 2012.

“It goes without saying that an AK-47 and enough ammunition could do more good than a thousand ‘teachers,‘ if one is truly interested in reforming the system,” Adam had written a year before walking into Sandy Hook Elementary School with a Bushmaster XM 15-E2S assault rifle.

“In short time the children will be brainwashed, pumped full of Xanax and told to conform, until they have been turned into the oppressors.

“They (the children) are already dead.”

On the site where he was posting, no one batted an eye at any of this. After all, it was typical of the stuff Adam had been posting on Shocked Beyond Belief for more than a year.

By “reforming the system,” Adam was espousing his already well-documented world view that the role of society was to manipulate humanity into its immoral value system, which is perpetuated by a vicious cycle of propagandizing young children through the education system.

“Is it really so ideal to have good and efficient citizens? All they’ll do is be more effective at propagating the system you hate,” Adam wrote.

He believed this system had made millions sick, both physically and mentally, as evidence by the rampant use of anti-depressants. “The entire philosophy behind education: the brutal indoctrination of pristine minds so as to propagate some delusional system of cultural values.”

In another post he wrote that “the enculturing of human children” was “terrifying.”

In his world, mass shooters were sending a message of resistance. They were declaring that they wouldn’t play by society’s sick rules. They were fighting back.

Let's put it this way, tptb have killed off many great leaders of our time that were a threat to their control. I'm not calling Lanza a leader, but if he would have written these words on ATS there would be a lot of members agreeing with his sentiment.

Crazy stuff

AAC

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed he has the exact strange 'out of it' look that the Aurora, co. shooter ( James Holmes) had? Jared Loughner ( Gabby Giffords' shooter) looks pretty out of it, too.

I'm still shaking my head at all of the inconsistencies surrounding all of these shootings.

Divide ( by confusion ) and conquer?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I don't know this sounds .... strange.

I mean, almost like disinformation thrown out there to feed the CTer's..

Now, if I remember correctly... his mother owned a lot of guns right? Wasn't there something about her being a prepper.. or survivalist type? Is it outside the realm of possibility that these folks, the Lanza family in general was being watched for this reason also?

Regardless, they were on the radar... So if NSA and FBI and all this surveillance couldn't stop somebody already under watch.... what's the point of continued intelligent gathering and continued invasions of our privacy?

I don't know. But this really is an odd piece of information coming out just now of all times... it's just strange. My mind is spinning in all different directions.

CdT

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If someone wants to explore this rabbit hole, I will stand here and hold the end of the rope that's not fastened around your waist. What a strange place in an odd time.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

nugget1
Has anyone noticed he has the exact strange 'out of it' look that the Aurora, co. shooter ( James Holmes) had? Jared Loughner ( Gabby Giffords' shooter) looks pretty out of it, too.

I'm still shaking my head at all of the inconsistencies surrounding all of these shootings.

Divide ( by confusion ) and conquer?

Of course they have the same out of it look on their faces. They were both on antidepressant drugs just like most of the other mass shooters. They used to just be the weird quiet kids in the back of the room but with the drugs their minds are allowed to act out their frustrations violently.
edit on 20-1-2014 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: Spelling error

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Theoretically, this whole situation was used to promote gun control and an increased invasion of privacy....So the event didn't go far enough to cause our society to scream for additional limitations on our liberties.....So, this added 'story' gets created. The story gets created to push for finger pointing at federal agencies, 'you suspected him for something but did nothing about it' regardless that they didn't really have anything against him at the time, but 'something'......So they take a small hit for not doing something a decade ago, but now have a cause-effect to take even harder action against others in the future......"we took bob into custody.'....'why?' ....'because he is mentally unstable'....'why?'.....'because he wrote a story and hacked OUR server'....'uhm?'......'you don't want another adam lanza, do you?'....'oh, okay, carry on.'

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

I fear that you are correct.

It's like Huxley's A Brave New World.

AAC

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

A former classmate told CNN affiliate WCBS that Lanza "was just a kid" -- not a troublemaker, not anti-social, not suggesting in any way that he could erupt like this.

There are a lot of very strange undertones and if a person really looked I think they would find nothing is as it seems.

Maybe it has to do with the past.

Long before the much more famous trials at Salem, Massachusetts, Connecticut's witch trials were held in the mid-1600's, mainly between 1647 and 1697

Alse Young (sometimes called Alice Young or Achsah Young) of Windsor, Connecticut, became the first person in the records executed for witchcraft in the thirteen American colonies when she was hanged in May 1647 in Hartford, Connecticut (there is no further record of the trial or the specifics of the charge). Although she had a daughter, Alice Young Beamon (who would herself be accused of witchcraft in nearby Springfield, Massachusetts, some 30 years later),

Connecticut, convicted and hung in 1651 and 1653 respectively); Lydia Gilbert (from Windsor, probably executed in 1654); Rebecca and Nathaniel Greensmith, Mary Sanford and Mary Barnes (all from Hartford, and all hanged in 1662 in the notorious Hartford Witch Trials).

Interestingly Hartford was originally called Newtown many who lived there surely still called it Newtown.

The first English settlers arrived in 1635 and their settlement was originally called Newtown, but was renamed Hartford in 1637.

www.witchcraftandwitches.com...

Sacrifice and oddities abound in the area and in this story.

Some weird stuff

The ritual sacrifice killings of 23 children are portrayed in the book ‘The Hunger Games’. On Friday at Sandy Hook Elementary, near Sandy Hook, CT., home of ‘The Hunger Games’ author

Sandy Hook is one of the wealthiest communities in the USA

Dark Knight Rises map showed Sandy Hook

Dark Knight murders at a (century 16)

James Holmes kills 12 just 20 miles from Columbine High School
Ph.D. student at the University of Colorado in Denver, and an honors graduate in neuroscience from the University of California, Riverside.

Interestingly:connected?

Philip Anschutz and his wife Nancy have contributed over $100,000,000 to the new medical, dental, nursing, and pharmacy campus of the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Aurora, Colorado, which is now named the Anschutz Medical Campus in their honor. The land came from the recently-closed Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, but millions and millions were needed for the construction of new medical laboratory buildings and a new University Hospital on the land.

The same man owns...movie theatres...is also a very strange person

Regal Entertainment Group, the largest movie theater chain in the world, with approximately 6,000 screens. Anschutz owns more than half of the company, which is a collection of former bankrupt chains.

en.wikipedia.org...

Philip Anschutz of Denver, CO is a man of legendary GREED. In 2006, he was ranked 89 among the World’s Richest People [44] and 33rd in the United States.[45] He is the grandson of an aristocratic immigrant of Volga Germans from Russia that settled in Russell,Kansas with enough financial resources and political-social connections to open a bank.

The prominence of Freemasonry among the aristocratic circles of Russia that included the Volga Germans were described with these words: “so many prominent Russians were Freemasons in the second half of the 18th and beginning of the 19th centuries that it would be easier to number those who were not than those who were.”[48] I assume that Karl Anschutz’s Prussian-Russian linage and roots had been no exception.

The BBC described Philip Anschutz as having, “A reputation as one of the hungriest of US corporate vultures.”[43]
mindcontrolblackassassins.com...

The Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) is a sporting and music entertainment presenter and a subsidiary of The Anschutz Corporation.[40] The Anschutz Corporation is a privately-held holding company headquartered in Denver, Colorado. It was started in 1958 by Fred Anschutz, an wildcatter (oil man), and the father of Philip F. Anschutz, who took over the company in 1962.

His agendas are the same as were the Sandy Hook area as seen in this video
The horrid music on the video does not last long and it is worth watching the are was weird.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anschutz has funded a number of conservative and Christian organizations including the following:
Institute for American Values
Colorado for Family Values
Enough Is Enough

See the list and what they do, gun control...
edit on 20-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

pointr97
Theoretically, this whole situation was used to promote gun control and an increased invasion of privacy....So the event didn't go far enough to cause our society to scream for additional limitations on our liberties.....So, this added 'story' gets created. The story gets created to push for finger pointing at federal agencies, 'you suspected him for something but did nothing about it' regardless that they didn't really have anything against him at the time, but 'something'......So they take a small hit for not doing something a decade ago, but now have a cause-effect to take even harder action against others in the future......"we took bob into custody.'....'why?' ....'because he is mentally unstable'....'why?'.....'because he wrote a story and hacked OUR server'....'uhm?'......'you don't want another adam lanza, do you?'....'oh, okay, carry on.'

I think you nailed it.

Very astute observation. I'd give you another star if I could.

CdT

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This visit was post 9/11, I can't believe the FBI would take someone's mother statement to close the case:

1. They would want to confirm it was a child and not an adult trying to hack.
2. Even if they thought it was a child, they would want to make sure the kid wasn't doing it due to some malicious reason
3. Regardless of whether it was a kid or not, I think they would want to take some type of action just to discourage other kids

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
the fbi's only job is to find out who is being a pain during election season, aiding and abetting terrorists and intimidating decent human beings, none of which, of course work for the fbi. the fbi. the fbi works for eric holder. nuff said. anyway, insane people are all around you, be careful. they're called "registered voters" !

edit on 1202014 by tencap77 because: spelling / context

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

My son will be 13 soon, in all the gifted programs, really good on computer, but hacking, NO WAY!!!! This is really odd!! This seems bizarre to me......

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If this was 2004... Where was Adam's father? They were all still together then, no?

Wouldn't the FBI want to question his father too?

AAC

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Reading this does make me uncomfortable. I remember reading some of the writings of the guy in Norway that killed all those people and I just thought he was a violent extremist. Now I read some of the things Lanza said and I find myself agreeing partially with some of it, but yet I'm repulsed at his actions. You know, people can share some thoughts on things but be very different. As a society, we have to be careful about how we identify at-risk youth or even at-risk adults, or we're going to be messing up a lot of people.

For example, BECAUSE I read some of the Norway's shooter's writings, does that mean I'm somehow a bad person? Does that mean I'm now in a database somewhere? How paranoid are we as a society?

If I'm bothered by the idea of cops in our schools does that mean I'm at-risk? Does that mean they need to have some fbi people watch me? Seriously, makes me wonder. How secure do we have to be? How many other people like me - who feel threatened by cops in our schools and police checkpoints and scanners and camaras everywhere watching us - will not say anything because they're afraid of being put on a hot list? How many kids don't speak their mind?

I don't own any guns and don't plan on owning any. I'm not a mass murderer. I got problems, but who doesn't? I don't like hte idea of living in a country where we're all watched. I don't look forward to living under tyranny, but I"m not violent, either.

This reminds me of something I read about how the Soviets handled dissent by classifying them as mentally ill. It's not so much that we're justified in watching for at-risk youth because we don't want more mass shootings to happen, it's that in the process of looking for people we're going to probably overstep and overpolice.

I grew up in a school and there were no cops. I can't imagine how this will change kids perspective on life seeing cops in the hallway while going to class.

EDIT: Please note when I say I agree with some of his thoughts I only mean that distantly and not completely and only after reading a couple paragraphs in this thread. I similarly believe society is not perfectly innocent and isn't angelic in any sense of the word, but that's about where our similarities end.
edit on 20-1-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Wouldn't the FBI want to question his father too?

Weren't you pay'n attention amigo? His mom said it was ok!

SnF
edit on 20-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join