It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge 'intelligent' fireball seen over Germany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hey guys, came across this video today of a massive fireball filmed over Germany. Thing is, the fireball changes directions several times as if intelligent or controlled. Check the video for yourself and tell me what ya think!

youtube
edit on 1-20-2014 by peaceblaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Interesting vid. Here, I'll embed it for you.

edit on 20-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by peaceblaster

Here you go..

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Nice find and year that is unusual. I was going to say it was just someone playing with a firework not far from the camera until they pan out and you see the street signs and that it is most probably high in the sky. Not sure what could do that but if some kind of UFO I would say they were having a very bad day at this point. Seems to fall very slowly though....possibly a parachutist with a pyrotechnic of some sort?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
One thing sticks out about the antics of it. It is not moving very fast even though it appears to be a typical meteor streaking through the sky. The antics of the maneuvers staying within the range of the camera for several seconds is indicative that it is fairly close to the camera.

Couple that with the fact of the particles falling off and swiftly falling virtually straight down from the object as it moves also indicates that it is not far from the camera.

I vote it as a hoax.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Kite with a firework attached?

link   
That looks like a drone or kite with flares on it

link   

search yourube for Golden knights display team night jump.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

dahboo77 will claim its anything to get attention..

That guy is annoying and a fraud...
edit on 20/1/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Night parachute jumpers, with sparklers, or Extraterrestrial space ship crash

Nothing else to add.

edit on 20-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Mianeye
Night parachute jumpers, with sparklers, or Extraterrestrial space ship crash

Nothing else to add.

edit on 20-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

That's obviously not the same thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesTB

How so? Movements look very similar as does the pace at which it falls. Sure there aren't 4 of them in the OP video but looks close enough to me to say that is what the video is showing....that or something very similar.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Looks to me like a remote controlled RC plane with fireworks attached, probably by a bunch of local college kids doing a prank to celebrate the start of a new semester.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
With the pan-out showing that this is indeed far from the camera and indeed is changing direction, that rules out pretty much all Earthly explanations. There have been cases in which witnesses report hot slag falling from a "flying saucer" as is clearly shown here. That's what I'm going with. A lot of members will be pissed when they notice this particular video can't be credibly debunked by the normal methods.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Urantia1111
There have been cases in which witnesses report hot slag falling from a "flying saucer" as is clearly shown here. That's what I'm going with.

Really? A clear UFO with hot slag falling from it? Oh yeah....that HAS to be what we are looking at, I mean it couldn't possibly be anything else.....:rolleyes"

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Urantia1111
With the pan-out showing that this is indeed far from the camera and indeed is changing direction, that rules out pretty much all Earthly explanations.

Including Earthlings parachuting far from the camera, changing direction, trailing sparks?

You've ruled that out how again?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Urantia1111
There have been cases in which witnesses report hot slag falling from a "flying saucer" as is clearly shown here. That's what I'm going with.

Really? A clear UFO with hot slag falling from it? Oh yeah....that HAS to be what we are looking at, I mean it couldn't possibly be anything else.....:rolleyes"

The 'hot slag' is heated wax/sterno fuel from Chinese fire lanterns.
edit on 20-1-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesTB

Hard to say JamesTB...but it could be the same thing in all honesty.

The video the OP posted is terrible quality, and stutters a fair bit...if the quality was better it probably would look a lot more like the knights display team doing a night jump.

Not saying it IS a display team, but it certainly could be IMO.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

You could clearly make out the parachute there though as would anything dragging a very bright pyrotechnics.

But yes it could very well be just a fireworks rocket of some sort.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Anyone remember the Halloween prank with the ghoul on about 100ft of line being towed by a quad copter? That quad was well out of view and far enough up to not be easily heard. Definitely a pretty good prank.

Now replace the Halloween monster with some kerosene soaked wadded cloth and a few ft of metal leader on the end of the line that wont easily burn up. Fly your quad up, set your fireball alight, and go for some night-flying hijinks. (And be careful not to inadvertently set anything else on fire.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join