It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronomers Capture The First Image Of The Mysterious Web That Connects All Galaxies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

smartie

sligtlyskeptical
Thought this was very cool new info and haven't seen it posted. The universe is similar to a spider web or neuron network of gas, energized in some way. This could aid in interstellar travel. I'll add a pic in a minute.

For the first time, astronomers were able to see a string of hot gas known as a filament that is thought to be part of the mysterious underlying structure that dictates the layout of all the stars and galaxies in our universe.

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 19-1-2014 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

This is a very long stretch, but would it be possible to travel along, or utilise these connections to enable us to reach other galaxies I wonder?

Thats a Very Good Question ! like a Nerve Ending.. and a Open and Close Portal/Worm Hole may also be linking these Connections..

The Power of a Black Hole Event Horizon

We show that the recently proposed bulk dual of an entangled pair of a quark and an antiquark corresponds to the Lorentzian continuation of the tunneling instanton describing Schwinger pair creation in the dual field theory. This observation supports and further explains the claim by Jensen and Karch that the bulk dual of an Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen pair is a string with a wormhole on its world sheet. We suggest that this constitutes a holographically dual realization of the creation of a Wheeler wormhole. © 2013 American Physical Society

prl.aps.org...

Holographic Dual of an Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Pair has a Wormhole
prl.aps.org...

( more Layman's Terms )

Wormholes are just quantum entangled black holes, says new research

By Sebastian Anthony on December 5, 2013 at 10:23 am
www.extremetech.com...

NASA Discovers Portals In Space Between The Earth And The Sun!
page: 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NASA Concedes Space–Time Portals Exist
page: 1

NASA finds portals near earth and have discovered how to find them.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thanks for the links, will take a look.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

I'm just confused about one thing:

If this was just now captured, why have I seen this already on Through the Wormhole (episode "Is the Universe Alive?") and other Science Channel shows?

edit on 1/22/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
S&F this is a great picture / discovery. Thanks OP for the post! We continually realize that over time we truly know less and less about ourselves and what surrounds us than we thought .

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I for one don't want to run into the spider.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Tidnabnilims because: If it was said before then sue me. @*#k the wiki

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well ATS

on this Thread All talk about the OP picture that has been posted looking much like The Human Brain Neurons Network !

as this Picture Shows

Time and Time Again !!

thinking about it .. this Claimed Theroy living in Gods Brain well some what..

I started to think about famous inventors to painters as like Leonardo De Vinci

well Michelangelo... just maybe Right ..

Creation of Adam was painted around 1511

Well we and the rest of the universe/multivese\parralworlds\dimensions is in are in gods brain..

its all a Dream ...

Neurologists Discover Michelangelo's Paintings Of God With A Brain
by T Goodman
- See more at: inventorspot.com...

Did Michelangelo Draw A Brain in God's Neck?

by NPR Staff
June 21, 2010 3:33 PM
www.npr.org...

Michelangelo Artfully Hid a Brain Stem in God's Throat
Wynne Parry | July 20, 2010 08:25am ET
www.livescience.com...

I seriously think that Michelangelo N Leonardo knew something about this ! living in gods Brain ??

more likely met during the Florentine period

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

What a freakin joke - this is the plasma that conducts the electric circuit that powers stars and connects galaxies.

This has been KNOWN for ages, and is one of the fundamental observations supporting the Electric Universe theory. I do wonder how it is possible that this can possibly be considered 'mysterious' except by people so completely brainwashed by 'Standard Model' dogma as to disbelieve their lying eyes.

The very idea that this is in ANY way 'mysterious' - makes me want to puke - how can science have fallen so far.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

sligtlyskeptical
This topic has my mind swimming. The way this is illustrated shows a connected energy throughout the universe. Is it possible that constant cosmic events are what keep everything going? I.E. does the universe keep itself going by "sucking" energy from these events? Could this "sucking" of energy actually cause the super nova events and such, as the universal force overcomes solitary star systems? I think this discovery will open the door for a quantum leap of understanding of how the universe operates.
edit on 20-1-2014 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)
great points here...would like to add my two cents...the human brain works by making millions of connections between ideas, thoughts, experiences to understand and develop larger concepts and patterns and their relation to one another...it'd all about interconnection between energy to maintain the perfect equilibrium...look at the universe we see it at every level...take atoms,the building blocks of life, that depend on the perfect balance of energy between protons and electrons...now let's go macro....u said that you think that the uuniverse sucks energy from cosmic events and how it overrides solitary star systems...think connection...a super Nova has the connotation of death but in reality it's this opposite because when it explore it spreads it's energy and matter all throughout the universe and provides the material for the birth of stars... look at a galaxy and how there is a black hole at the center of EVERY galaxy which devours all e energy...Well if we look at supernovas as recyclers instead of death then what if a black hole is the same and isn't the death of energy but the recyclimg of it (maybe between dimensions)...it's all about connections and the continuous transfer of energy that makes up a universal constant balance of energy...sucking up energy and overriding star systems would mean that it is not connected...it doesn't override star systems it uses it to transfer energy throughout the cosmos in a beautiful continious dance from which a universe of perfect balance arises that fuels the need for complete and absolute interconnectedness between everything

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

new_here

All Seeing Eye

Reminds me of the neuron network of the brain.
Yep, I've always thought we were in the brain of God. Talk about collective consciousness. There ya have it!
Ive often thought the reason God never tried to help us was for a couple of reasons. 1, we are hear to learn, unaided, undisturbed, and with free choice 2. We are only a spark of the Divine Presents, or some might say, plan.

God, is all those little sparks reunited, but powerless individually. God, helps those, who help themselves.

You want to save the world? Save yourself first, so you can be in a position to make a difference when the time comes. Body, mind, and Soul..............

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Why are people talking about God or the brain in this thread?

By the way, given that there are millions or even billions of light years separating galactic clusters, anything travelling through those plasma filaments would be incredibly slow, in cosmic terms. Heck, light takes tens of thousands of years just to cross one large galaxy.

It's just an extremely rarefied plasma, so tenuous that to all intents and purposes it's a vacuum.

Amagnon
this is the plasma that conducts the electric circuit that powers stars and connects galaxies.

What drives this current? Is there a gigantic mega-powerful electricity generator somewhere in the universe?

edit on 23-1-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by legageddon

the big bang theory, never thought about it: www.missfit.ru... or nts.sci-lib.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Unique experiments in space plasma shocked scientists in space plasma crystals as would soar, forming a three-dimensional three-dimensional structure. Plasma was crystal, in which the experiment was formed cavity. Turbulence in the plasma exactly repeated twists our galaxy. This galaxy in miniature, and only in space, you can see how it infancy. And if on the plasma influence cryogenically (cool it), then an exact copy of the DNA structure! m.youtube.com... 3:32+

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

onequestion
It looks more like to me that the further we look, the harder we look out in space, the more we are actually just looking in.

Maybe thats my web?

Fractal existence perhaps? I always wondered why a solar system was so similar to an atom, or why that picture of the universe looks like a neural network of a brain. Perhaps we are just strands of protein in some being's body.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

All Seeing Eye

new_here

All Seeing Eye

Reminds me of the neuron network of the brain.
Yep, I've always thought we were in the brain of God. Talk about collective consciousness. There ya have it!
Ive often thought the reason God never tried to help us was for a couple of reasons. 1, we are hear to learn, unaided, undisturbed, and with free choice 2. We are only a spark of the Divine Presents, or some might say, plan.

God, is all those little sparks reunited, but powerless individually. God, helps those, who help themselves.

You want to save the world? Save yourself first, so you can be in a position to make a difference when the time comes. Body, mind, and Soul..............

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Yep, it could power the ship.

That is if we could tap it.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I have a couple of thoughts.

I wonder if we could somehow travel along these energy lines (nodes) between galaxies at the speed of thought. Maybe that's how interstellar travel is achieved.
I remember reading a few years ago about a woman who was taken by ET's and she described being taken OUTSIDE the universe. She said she felt a great sense of loss when this happened. When the ship was turned around she saw the universe and it was in the shape of a humanoid. She realized this was God and they showed her that the Earth was the heart of this universal being. I wondered about the relationship of atoms and space between atoms and how this relates on a cosmic scale. Perhaps we are the strange quarks of God.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
When I made a post regarding the universe and the image of a brain using mri scans been the same and the psychedelic connection it was removed.
when I told you all of a plan to replace military personel with robots no one even bothered
news here
When I said that frequencies from our technology was influencing the planet in a negative way people laughed and say its all carbon. Its not. Wifi and radio signals along with the planetary charges of the sun influence the planet and life on it.
when I wrote my iridium conspiracy thread you didn't see.......
Now you should be seeing the connections crystal clear.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

wildespace

By the way, given that there are millions or even billions of light years separating galactic clusters, anything travelling through those plasma filaments would be incredibly slow, in cosmic terms. Heck, light takes tens of thousands of years just to cross one large galaxy.

It's just an extremely rarefied plasma, so tenuous that to all intents and purposes it's a vacuum.

Amagnon
this is the plasma that conducts the electric circuit that powers stars and connects galaxies.

What drives this current? Is there a gigantic mega-powerful electricity generator somewhere in the universe?

edit on 23-1-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

Simple Answer The Web Network of the Universe looks pretty much identical to the Web Network Neurons of the Human Brain ! and The OLd Saying we humans are in gods Image ! according to some World Mythology and Hebrew writing's that is called a bible and torah ...

LOL just a little over a Hundred years ago People were laughing at Heavier then Air Machines and since 1903 First Heavier then Air Flight .... (( Well Noted that is )) and Landing on the Moon in 1969 -- 67 Years!!! TIME!

What your thinking is in the Realm of Speed ... It should be in the Realm of Space Time... and don't forget NASA is in the Works.. The Drawing Board Stage of Creating a Real Star Wars Star Trek like Warp Drive ... Bending Space Time ... and The Power Source may be Anti Matter for it to work..
Don't forget Also NASA and Scientist have Discovered !!! Real Portals that open and Close Randomly form the Earth to the Sun Portals AKA Wormholes! and a Accelerator/ Collideder generator above Earth

Now Combine those two!! a Warp Drive and a Portal / Wormhole!! ... A Galactic/interstellar Space Ship from Earth kicking on the Warp Drive within a Worm Hole !!

Ya Think... this is the Reason Why NASA wants to Make a Warp Drive !!! I have that Feeling it is...

NASA has been out in the Open of things Lately.. Because obviously something they cant hide ...

Just Maybe they NASA .. has Sent a Probe in this portal at one time when it Opened and
if they did.. im Curious of what they found

in time we will find a way Maybe ... Getting from one galaxy to the Next... Quickly...

Especially when we come from a Planet that still uses fossil fuels... to Explore Space.. LOL ..

And Still live in Buildings made from a Plant !

But we are Still Civilization Type Zero!! on the Edge of a type 1 Now ...

Ride the snake, ride the plasma snake
To the Portal, the ancient Portal, baby
The snake is long, several (( Trillion )) miles
Ride the Plasma snake...he's old, and his skin is cold...
(a little modified Jim Morrison Lyric )

Is there a gigantic mega-powerful electricity generator somewhere in the universe?

Could Be in the dimension! ( the Pin hole in the Curtain sort of Speak ) In Key for every Action there is a Reaction

I Theorized for every Black Hole there a Sun on the both sided of the Curtain aka Dimension

edit on 25-1-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Iam wondering If the Bjirkland currents are part of this network......(they are electric currents that run between all the stars and galaxies.....)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

stirling
Iam wondering If the Bjirkland currents are part of this network......(they are electric currents that run between all the stars and galaxies.....)

Indeed, those are visual representations of those currents on an intergalactic scale.

With the advent of fully three-dimensional, fully electromagnetic, particle-in-cell simulations, investigations of Birkeland currents and magnetic-field-aligned electric fields have become possible in plasmas not accessible to in situ measurement, i.e. in plasmas having the dimensions of galaxies or systems of galaxies. The necessity for a three-dimensional electromagnetic approach derives from the fact that the evolution of magnetized plasmas involves complex geometries, intense self-fields, nonlinearities, and explicit time-dependence. A comparison of the synchrotron radiation properties of simulated currents to those of extragalactic sources provides observational evidence for galactic-dimensional Birkeland currents.

The evidence for electrical currents in cosmic plasma

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join