It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophesying is merely saying what you think, isn't it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In the Bible Book of Joel, he writes:

I willpour out my spirit ON ALL FLESH: your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. Even on the male and female slaves, in those days, I will pour out my spirit. [ch 2 v 28]

Okay, so about thirteen years ago, I began a spiritual journal, kept intermittantly. And it began to accumulate. I found a hard copy of it this last week, and so I set about to put most of it onto my web-site for folks to just look at and consider in their own spiritual practice.

I don't know how many people do this; nor have I seen anything quite like the material I have "brought in."

So, I thought I would share it with you guys, and for those of you interested in the spiritual journalling process, we have something--then--to discuss.

Just let me know how this sets with you, okay?

www.abidemiracles.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I went to your website...And not to be rude or anything, but I don't understand. Is this your spiritual journey to becomming who you are today?
Is that everything you learned through real life experiences or things you read and felt strong belief in?

The website itself is beautifully written. (wish I could express myself like that) But some of it seems to be quoted out of bibles and books.

Just wanted to understand a little better. My writings consist of actual accounting of real life events, what I felt like, (as best as I can relay them in words) and the end result. Then I express what I could've done better in that situation and what lesson I learned from it. All based on my belief system and the values I hold dear. Just wondered if this is an unusual way to keep a spiritual journal. I have never actually thought of it as one.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Incarnate angels do it that way. They're constantly correcting themselves. I bet you work, helping people and you're physically very attractive. That's how angels get along.

I don't do it that way, as you see. My stuff goes all over the place; and it's not necessarily even relevant to my own life. But, thank you for the compliment. I just put up what seems to be salient at the moment, to the news and the NWO situation we're facing.

I just notice--something will hit me across the face--an issue, an event--and I'll start digging into it. And before I know it, some photos or testimony or reports or whatever will show up; and so I have to put them up because I see WHAT WE HAVE been told is not what is real or true.

Same thing with the Prayer Book. I simply recited with everybody else until I realized it was full of omissions and even had a few errors in it. So I rewrote it and put it in my journal. It's about 2/3 of the way down. BTW, that file is 74 printed pages, if you want to print it out on standard-size paper.

I realize, most people don't bother with this stuff. They just gulp it down the way it comes to them.

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There is prophesy and then there is prophecy.

Prophesy - To give instruction in religious matters; to interpret or explain Scripture or religious subjects; to preach; to exhort; to expound.

Prophecy - An inspired utterance of a prophet, viewed as a revelation of divine will.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don't think I'm really good lookin at all.....Kind of homely

Thanks for the info.I think I understand better now. And thanks for the insight on me. The description you gave was pretty close to who I am.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's easy to tell, once you know what to look for, who's an incarnate angel and who's a Wiccan.

Similar but different. [A Wiccan is a sherd of "Shechainah" the Consort of YHVH.]

"Truth is a shattered mirror strewn, each sherd believing itself the whole."

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That easy to see through? Well.......what can I say?

I have another question.....What is a reincarnated angel? I've googled
(as most people suggest to do right off the bat) and have found nothing.

Please enlighten me once more with your wisdom ol' wise one.

Thanks again

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A spirit incarnates whenever s/he incarnates, into whatever frequency for which s/he can obtain a vehicle [body], whenever.

Here in the lower frequencies that operate only by cause-and-effect, there is very little knowledge of the higher frequency surfaces. [This planet is like an onion, wrapped with inhabited surfaces--many of them invisible to our eyes, over our heads.]

You're here to learn how cause-and-effect works. In the higher dimensions you can easily manifest whatever you think about; but here, you have to assemble everything from scratch and only then will you hope to know whether it will work or not.

God occupies all surfaces, all frequencies, all dimensions. Each of us may be spirit-fragmented so that our spirits must operate on several layer/surfaces at once. This is called a phantom, when a person is not ALL-HERE, but scattered on different levels.

Angels are a separate specie from humans, a variety of bird-human cross. They appear to wear long gowns because seeing them as birds with human faces freaks out most people; so they cover their bird-like appendages with long gowns. I have seen a cathedral gargoyl of an honest-to-goodness angel; but everybody thinks angels have long legs like humans do. Impossible. To much weight for their wings to carry.

Angels are more intelligent than humans, as other bird species are also. They have sharper vision, and the mind of a snake--left-brain dominant. However, they are not predatory in the way of snakes--only socially-predatory.

Okay, I've rambled on for a while so I can also think about eating dinner. I hope some of this information has been helpful or interesting to you.

: ) Em

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Sorry, meant incarnate Angle. Well, is that good or bad? I don't really feel
like an incarnate angle. But what I read when I finally got the opportunity to google is that they are fallen angles or angles on a "mission" from God.
That they chose to be human so they could relate to human feelings and emotions.

I really feel as though I was put on this earth to learn life lessons and grow as a human being. To develop into a better person. Nothing angelic about that.

Well thanks for your input. I really do appreciate all your words and information on this. It has been a good learning experience for me.

And If you don't mind, I am going to add your site to my favorites. Find it interesting to see how others develop as they follow thier own path.

Thanks again
Blend

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I already know Emily Craig this is going to light you up. The way you bounce like a balloon from political objectivity, to subjective religious dogma, then over to mystic deity worship a.k.a. Wiccan Natural Phenomena. Is indicative of nature. A nature approaching the searing white light.
It is now commonly referred to as Bi-Polar as if it were that simple. It is not bad or derogatory. It is a gift that one must be aware of in order to use it. I mean no offense, I mean to reach,

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Possibly true. I have adrenal tumors and I have to be very careful about how I express myself.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Oh No Miss Emily,

You misunderstand me. It is not how you express yourself. The only thing that can happen here is you recieve a red badge of courage. Like I wear. I am more concerned with how you interpret yourself. To hlel with everyone else
Remember you are flesh and blood and can be hurt.

Polar Bear

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If I had a brother, he might have been so kind as to say that.

I feel protected; and my life is simple right now.

The day will come when I will need to keep your advice in my purse all the time. That's the promise.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
www.abidemiracles.com...

Emily_Cragg:

I went to your website and noticed you were discussing

' Is God "Good"? How Can We Know Whether the Creator is Good or Merely Manipulative in an Evolutionary Sense?'

Well I'll attempt to answer this for you even though you are banned. The issue of God being god has been discussed in a existential sense for some time now.

The question at hand here is: Is God 'good' because his actions are just. Or is every action God does 'Good'.

If we prescribe to the first logic, then would would have to assume that there is some higher power other than god. The power of Good and Evil. God has to choose and align his actions with 'Good'. But God does have the choice, which would suggest that he could choose to align his actions with Evil. Therefore, he would be capable of Evil.

Now the other logic is to believe that every action God does is automatically 'Good'. He could not do evil. The essence of everything that is 'Good' stems from him. Whether it be inflicting a third world country with AIDS or granting rain on a drought ridden farmer. People who prescribe to this logic usually believe that 'God works in myserious ways' whether we mortals understand it or not.

Hope that helped.

new topics

top topics

join