It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man Who Killed Kennedy - The Case Against LBJ ... by Roger Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I got this for Christmas. Excellent book. I admit that prior to reading it I had thought Johnson was probably responsible for the murder. (The photo of Johnson giving the 'wink' on AirForceOne after the swearing in says a lot to me) Now I have a solid opinion that he did. A few surprises in the book ... like eyewitness' say Johnson ducked in his limo BEFORE the JFK shots rang out ... and I had no idea what an INSANE SOB Johnson really was. WOW.

I recommend reading it. Excellent book IMHO.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

American history, taking out a person you don't want as a leader (whether in power or running for power), is as easy as a gunshot, or a few depending on your aim.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Aw c'mon, how about throwing us a few more crumbs? A wink on a plane is hardly tantalizing.

I absolutely hated that they obliged Jackie to stand as witness to the swearing in. To me it signified asking her how soon she could move out.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

aboutface
I absolutely hated that they obliged Jackie to stand as witness to the swearing in.

LBJ asked her to. She INSISTED on standing there in the blood/brain splattered dress so
'they could see what they did to John'.

Excellent book. Ya gotta' read it!!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Did anyone watch dark legacy on Netflix yet. You can watch it on YouTube I believe as well. It pretty much points to hunt being directly involved with the murder, but crazy enough, hunt had direct ties with Bush senior. This doc. is huge imo

top topics

join