It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been Embarassed Lately??? Naked Mishap!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I've been embarassed plenty of times, you get used to it after a while I guess. There's been the empty bank account when trying to pay the groceries. I'm sure we've all had that one. It's always a horrific experience buying certain ointments/medications for personal problems. Again, we've all had that at some stage, and if not - you're on borrowed time!

But how unlucky is this poor sucker?

Naked Man Stuck in Washing Machine

A man who climbed naked into a washing machine to surprise his girlfriend became stuck and needed to be rescued by emergency services, according to the Shepparton News.
Emergency services took 20 minutes to free the naked man. He was prompted to climb into the top-loading washing machine during "a game of hide-and-seek", it said.

Read more: www.theage.com.au...

Oh dear. "Le sexy time" sometimes can get a little out of hand. I once tore an imtimate part during, lets say 'rigorous duo-excercise' which lead to a scary amount of blood and two very panicked inexperienced youngsters making a mad dash to hospital. I thought I was going to bleed out!

Anyways, I digress. Back to the story.
So nuding-up and showing your junk to the insides of your washing tub isn't it turns out such a great idea. Thankfully the poor guy he didn't suffer too much humiliation. Only his partner and a small crew of emergency services. Right? errrrr...

The washing machine's lid was taken off and the machine tipped on its side so the man could be freed, said a spokesman for Victoria Police.
His colleague, Sergeant Michelle De Araugo, said that police, firefighters, paramedics, the Tatura SES and Shepparton Search and Rescue Squad were all called to the unit, in Helmer Street, just after5pm.

That's quite the gathering! I'm imaging the laughter when the rescue teams go home for the night and explain their day at work to their partners!

And to finish off this glorious tale is a quote, what is the coincidence of that coppers name!?

"It was just a game gone wrong. It would be fair to say the gentleman was very embarrassed."
Sergeant Peck said the man wanted "absolutely nothing to do" with the media following the incident.

I bet the journalist was grinning ear to ear writing this story!

So if any of you have some other 'incidents', feel free to share!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
He should've used lube maybe he wouldn't have got stuck.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Like this I guess?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

I can easily top it.

Had a smoking hot redhead walk up to me when I was hopping on my motorcycle right at Number One Wilshire Blvd in Santa Monica. Red dress, heels and lipstick, long red hair. She wanted me to take her for a ride that weekend (much to my amazement), She grabbed my phone number. The plan was to call me the next day to setup the date. Being cooller than a polar bear in my black leather jacket and boots I went to rip off away from the curb. I forgot to take the front disc lock off the bike and tossed it right into the middle on the street. She never called.........

No one ever told me the point of the beach balls at the start of a Dodgers Game was to keep them away from security and off the field. So when it got to me I spiked that sucker hard, right onto the field. Has anyone here ever been booed by 30,000 people? At least they had a nice face shot of my reaction on the Jumbotron.....

Rather get stuck in a washer naked......

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Ouch, stadium boo'd is right up there! My sympathies!
I've done the motor-cycle fail before. I talked a friend into hopping onto my dirt bike for a ride. I'd never done it before and with a bit of blood rushing to the head(s) I decided to speed up a little (this is in a forrest off-road so no cars). Anyways, I had no idea how much of a difference taking an extra person on board made to its drum-brake magnificence as I'd only learnt to ride a few months earlier. All I could think was "oh (ats self moderated word)" as I jammed the brakes on for an upcoming hard right hander. We flew off the side of the mountain down into a prickle bush still probably going around 50kmh. Took me about an hour to get the busted up bike out. Alone. I pushed it home alone. I developed a healthy respect for Newtons after that, also by my self...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
About 10 years ago, I had front row seasons tickets for my favorite hockey team. One night, I got all dolled up for a game. I was wearing a *very* short red plaid skirt, black v-neck sweater and calf boots. At one point in the game, I turned around to talk to some friends several rows above me. The next thing I knew, I heard this loud banging on the glass. I turned around to see the referee motioning for me to turn around and sit down. He said that my exposed derriere was distracting the players and interfering with the game.

To my absolute mortification, this entire "discussion" was broadcast on the Jumbo-Tron AND ESPN.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
About 10 years ago, I had front row seasons tickets for my favorite hockey team. One night, I got all dolled up for a game. I was wearing a *very* short red plaid skirt, black v-neck sweater and calf boots. At one point in the game, I turned around to talk to some friends several rows above me. The next thing I knew, I heard this loud banging on the glass. I turned around to see the referee motioning for me to turn around and sit down. He said that my exposed derriere was distracting the players and interfering with the game.

To my absolute mortification, this entire "discussion" was broadcast on the Jumbo-Tron AND ESPN.

I think I seen that
jk

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Ding ding ding ding, We Have A Winner!!!

OMG, you poor thing! I'm sure everyone probably wasn't looking at your face though (I'm sure it's lovely though), although a million can probably ID you by your crack 'n' cheeks!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen....no wait, strike that.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

link?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That must've been one tiny dude.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just remembered this one. My daughter still hates me for it!

Her school asked for baby photo's as a surprise for their graduation from primary school. I found a cute one her naked in baby paddle pool. Anyways, on the night the teachers annouced this surprise to the kids, then put up on the projector a picture of the graduting student followed by the babby pics.
I started to get concerned when all the pics had the babies in nice professional dressed-up photos. Then up came my daughter, followed by her big grin in the pool in the nude. The entire room cracked up laughing, my daughter turned bright red and I could feel the heat of her rage at me from across the gym.
You see, I'm the only single parent (full time dad) in the school. And as much as I try to keep up with the ladies, I often get things wrong. I thought it was a great chance to share a funny photo. Dad's dont think about them up in there pretty dress being presented to the community... Oops.
(If she ever reads this, I'm so sorry sweetie! I Love you always)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

CIAGypsy

Wa-Oh! I found you….

www.terezowens.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Boom goes the dynamite!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'm not so sure thats her.

What we need is for CIAGypsy to drop some coins so we can complete the ID

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Damn fellas ain't ya ever seen a woman before? Hell you ain't even seen this one!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I'm kinda sad the real video didn't get dug up. The closest I could find was cricket, are you sure it wasn't a cricket game?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Ok, I have one. First, I want to emphatically stste that this was NOT me, this comes from my friend. He's a dumbass meth head, and that's where this story begins.

So. One day, tweaked out of his head, he thought something had fallen into his kitchen sink drain. What, to this day, it supposedly was, is unknown. So, being the brain surgeon he is, he stuck his hand down there to get it. After a few minutes of searching and finding nothing, he decided to put his finger in the drain tube coming off the side to see if "it" was in there. No dice, but his finger got stuck.

He tried whatever he could but being stuck there, there wasn't much he could do. Turning the garbage disposal would have broken or ripped off his finger. Not a good plan. His cell phone was sitting there in the kitchen, along with all sorts of meth and paraphanalia, but it couldn't be reached. After a couple hours of being stuck, someone came to his door, a sliding glass door, and he yelled at the dude to break in and help him.

Well, he broke in but didn't help him, at least at first. Seeing the predicament my friend was in, he proceeded to rip him off blind. After a few minutes, my friend realized what was happening and yelled at the dude that he better, at least, give him his cell phone or he'd hunt him down. He gets the phone and calls his parents, who show up and also cannot help. So they call the cops/paramedics, whoever, and they all showed up.

They tried to take the disposal off, but with the finger there, no luck. After some soul searching and conferencing, one of the paramedics went and got a bag of ice, filled up the sink and with one blow from the sledge, busted the sink into pieces and voila! FREEDOM!

The dude who ripped him off didn't take all his drugs, for some reason, so all this time all that crap is sitting there in plain sight of everyone, so they knew what had happened. For some reason, they didn't bust my idiot friend. They probably had pity for the fool.

How's that for embarassing?

Morals of this story:
1. Don't tweak.
2. Don't stick your damned hand in the drain, and especially don't stick your finger in that tiny hole on the side.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSpanishArcher

It's a wonder that they make the holes just right for dopes to get their fingers stuck, it's actually quite a common thing that happens.
Although tell your meth head friend it's usually little kids in the bath that have this problem. Usually adults know where not to stick fingers...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

The guy also has fallen asleep at the wheel of a work van after staying up much too long, twice, on the same street, at the same spot, and wrecked the van. Let's just say he's missing the burger, fries AND the toy from a happy meal.

Oh the stories I could tell of "The Blob", as he's not so affectionally nicknamed. I was a heavy drinker for fifteen years or so and NEVER did anything that would make it into The Blob's top 100.

I'm almost surprised he didn't try and use the garbage disposal while his hand was stuck. Seems like the kind of thing he might do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join