It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Robertson Says Girls Should Be Married Off at “15 or 16”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

His advice for a happy marriage is to make like R. Kelly and hang out in high-school parking lots. "You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks."

The right's favorite faux hilly billy Phil Robertson advocates pedophilia. So not only is he against gays..but he thinks it is OK for grown men to hang around high schools looking for a mate.

You sure can pick them conservatives...

edit on 30-12-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
The right's favorite faux hilly billy Phil Robertson advocates pedophilia. So not only is he against gays..but he thinks it is OK for grown men to hang around high schools looking for a mate.

not happy happy happy

you have any links?

gonna sit back and watch the PTB destroy him.
edit on 30-12-2013 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2013 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Times are a'changin'.

100 years ago, this actually made sense. Nowadays, not so much. But at the rate we as a species are headed, I can see where this would make sense again. It's all about survival. Breed faster than the death rate and humanity will survive. If we didn't, we'd end up extinct.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

he thinks it is OK for grown men to hang around high schools looking for a mate.

Yeah,... that's what he said....

He is a rich hick get off his back!!! You should be mad at A&E for paying to exploit him AND make TONS of $$$...then turn around and VILIFY him FOR MORE $$$$...

Yeah its a "left-right" issue... gimme a break!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
They will pick your ducks? .....I guess that's the old " bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen" slave mentality..

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Just watch the rush to defend this idiot. The same ones you find defending Zimmerman.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Excuse me,... but in AMERICA you have the right to be an idiot... he just happens to be RICH!!!

Why aren't there threads about CORPORATE ELITES and their personal opinions? Maybe because the people in charge of these networks aren't interested in exploiting themselves...

And I will defend that idiot all day!!!

But of course we should all be like YOU!!! right?

This man has done NOTHING WRONG other than SPEAK HIS VIEWS...

If you don't like his views... FINE but don't expect validation of YOUR views of him...

edit on 30-12-2013 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Stop giving this idiot attention, he's becoming a one man Westboro Baptist Church.
edit on 12/30/2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

So when progressives say that girls of 13 can determine their own birth control, they're being pedophiles as well, right?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So a very far left liberal website (enough to make Huffington Post look like the planning notes for the RNC) finds an old video (with the opening joke edited) and wants to claim it is the gospel...uh okay, sure.

edit on 30-12-2013 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Well at least he advocates marriage.

Not like many inner city traditions.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sure because acknowledging that teenagers do stupid things too early in life, like have sex and wanting to make sure they don't get pregnant as a result is the same thing as saying you gotta marry girls at 15, before they become adult, independent women that won't put up with your chauvinist BS... is the same thing?

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Onslaught2996

His advice for a happy marriage is to make like R. Kelly and hang out in high-school parking lots. "You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks."

edit on 30-12-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

Well I know you want to try to vilify Phil, but you are inaccurate.

1st of all Pedophilia is defined as sex with someone under age 13...

Pedophilia Link

2nd, we can just as easily find leftist perverts like this popular atheist thinker...

Top Atheist: mild-pedophila-doesnt-hurt-anybody

Finally, the age of consent for sex and the legal age for marriage is 16 in the majority of US states, Europe and all of Canada. In other words okay with society and NOT illegal.

You failed. Try again.

edit on 2013/12/30 by Metallicus because: Sp

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

Sure because acknowledging that teenagers do stupid things too early in life, like have sex and wanting to make sure they don't get pregnant as a result is the same thing as saying you gotta marry girls at 15, before they become adult, independent women that won't put up with your chauvinist BS... is the same thing?

If you're mature enough to determine sexual activity, you aren't mature enough to determine marriage?

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

GrantedBail

Just watch the rush to defend this idiot. The same ones you find defending Zimmerman.

Funny, I thought the idiots were the ones trying to portray TM as some super innocent kid on the way to the corner store for Ice-T and Skittles.

Not a violent MMA wannabe who was a proven racist that liked to get his purple on, you know, the truth?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Helious

Not a violent MMA wannabe who was a proven racist that liked to get his purple on, you know, the truth?

Who Martin was had no bearing on that night, as Zimmerman had no clue about him or what he "supposedly" was.

All Zimmerman saw was a young black kid who he sterotyped.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Metallicus

You failed. Try again.

edit on 2013/12/30 by Metallicus because: Sp

I never fail..

Society in general deems a grown man who advocates sex with or is attracted to young girls as a pedophile.

I guess the technical term is Ephebophilia. Still wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No. You really want to keep worshipping this guy as some kind of stance on freedom of speech? There's better avenues.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Onslaught2996

Helious

Who Martin was had no bearing on that night, as Zimmerman had no clue about him or what he "supposedly" was.

All Zimmerman saw was a young black kid who he sterotyped.

You mean the black kid who was bashing Zimmerman's head into the concrete?

OP - The age of consent in WA is 16.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I really don't know where this guy is coming from. With this society and our norms. 18 is generally considered the age of consent. I know there are states with lower ages but 18 is the age of adulthood and coming of age in our modern society. To advocate a younger age is ...well it's wrong. I don't think it's just a disagreement of principles? I really don't like this guy or anything he stands for. That he's become a darling of the Right Wing is...troubling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join