It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody heard about the steam billowing at Fukushima the past few days?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Adaluncatif

In 2011?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i've skimmed through all 5 pages of comments. so the turner link is sketchy (which doesn't surprise me) but what about the enenews links???

enenews.com...

they are usually legitimate.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

InTheLight
As I was skimming news article after news article, I read that #3 plant has water continually leaking into the basement only. Also, there are foreign scientists there working to help them, so why isn't there any information from them?
edit on 30-12-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

Because they are trying to solve the problem and come up with solutions, and monitor the situation. They aren't there to tell all of us what is going on, they are their to try to do what they can to minimize damage. They aren't MSM. Why waist their time telling us when they could use it talking to each other to figure it out, and studying the situation.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

SixX18

InTheLight
As I was skimming news article after news article, I read that #3 plant has water continually leaking into the basement only. Also, there are foreign scientists there working to help them, so why isn't there any information from them?

Because they are trying to solve the problem and come up with solutions, and monitor the situation. They aren't there to tell all of us what is going on, they are their to try to do what they can to minimize damage. They aren't MSM. Why waist their time telling us when they could use it talking to each other to figure it out, and studying the situation.

If we are to believe that the steam has been escaping (visible) on and off for weeks now, then I would assume these scientists would have been interviewed by the press previously and offered a simple explanation.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

not sure what you mean but I was trying to say that covering up some employee's liability is not more important than the health of the planet. so them justifying not telling the truth is wrong

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Reactor 3 Melting Down NOW!

Tepco is useless, they aren't even putting this on MSM! This is breaking news.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I always thought the cores would hit ground water before this happened and cause a radioactive hydro-volcanic eruption that would be worse then the initial explosions and render the west coast of the USA uninhabitable. Then it would hit magma and create a true radioactive volcano. Never thought this was going to happen first. This could speed up the process and if this is indeed taking place it could spew even more radiation then we got hit with the first time.

We could seriously be screwed even though we already were.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

pasiphae
i've skimmed through all 5 pages of comments. so the turner link is sketchy (which doesn't surprise me) but what about the enenews links???

enenews.com...

they are usually legitimate.

All you can get is sketchy news. The MSM won't touch this with a 10 foot pole.

edit on 31-12-2013 by Pimpintology because: radiation from Fukushima is affecting his brain.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

InTheLight

SixX18

InTheLight

If we are to believe that the steam has been escaping (visible) on and off for weeks now, then I would assume these scientists would have been interviewed by the press previously and offered a simple explanation.

I'm not the be all an know all about the situation.... But I do know anybody allowed anywhere near it are signed to Japan's government secrecy according to many different sources.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
When I used to post on another site I remember that the day Fukushima happened was an important sacrifice day for the Illuminati and other things were supposed to point to it being something they had orchestrated....and then nothing came of it. But this hasn't gone away yet.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SixX18

they didn't want to ruin the NYE celebrations

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
well damn.. The west coast is getting hit pretty hard with radiation today. Eureka has a radcon 4 alert as well as Anaheim, which is concerning for me because I live in the area. Also lots of radcon 2 alerts and a radcon 3 alert in Riverside. San Fran seems to be at near normal levels, however, that radiation coming down from Eureka might change that in another day or two.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
OK simple it's WINTER in JAPAN and any heat above 100 F is going to make steam.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
@ mikell
That is also another good possibility. However, to just bluntly state that that is it; that nothing else could be the cause of the steam is a slightly arrogant stance on this subject. Not to mention that the claims are of steam billowing out of only one reactor, and not the whole area. If in fact steam was reported in the whole area then your claim might hold more weight. Also, if you could upload an article or pictures showing that steam does appear every winter above the Fukushima plant it would help me believe what your claiming.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A video I just found posted a day ago

He also mentions a bald eagle die off that has been recently happening so I checked it out.

High Alert’: Mystery illness killing bald eagles in Western U.S. — Wings paralyzed, full blown seizures — Experts: “Very big concern”… “Never seen anything like this”… “We just don’t know what’s going on”

source

This is getting very concerning.

www.kutv.com...
edit on 1-1-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If this doesn't give you nightmares....

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
RT are now covering it

rt.com...

Fresh plumes of most probably radioactive steam have been detected rising from the reactor 3 building at the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant, said the facility’s operator company.

edit on 31pm44pmWed, 01 Jan 2014 16:09:49 -060031 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

mikell
OK simple it's WINTER in JAPAN and any heat above 100 F is going to make steam.

I wish that we're the truth.... The general consensus is a partial meltdown is happening and there's nothing to be done about it so nobody wants to cover the sensitive subject in the msm.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Taggart
RT are now covering it

rt.com...

I would say that this is confirmation. Sketchy new sources aside. That's all that will touch it until RT and others jump on board.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Pimpintology

Taggart
RT are now covering it

rt.com...

I would say that this is confirmation. Sketchy new sources aside. That's all that will touch it until RT and others jump on board.

Agreed, I'm taking the rt report as a verified source. I wish there was a way to get more info other than yes there is steam an nobody knows why... Somebody in charge somewhere knows what's happening, the quieter it is the scarier in all reality.
I'm guessing we'll know how bad it is after it's to late for Hawaii but that's just a guess.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join