It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs of Dobogókő Mountain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Back in 2006 my brother and I visited our friend in Hungary, and our friend who is very spiritual and a sensitive, suggested that we go to Dobogokő mountain(translation: Pulsating/beating stone), which is outside of Budapest. (Dobogokő is also known as Earth’s heart chakra, and is a place of pilgrimage.) Our friend told us it was famous for being a very spiritual and peaceful place with lots of positive energy and ley lines running right through it.

The mountain of Dobogókő, along the Danube, is not only the oldest ski resort in Hungary, it's also "the heart chakra of the world" according to no-less-a-source than the Dalai Lama, who visited the site in person.

I couldn't resist. She also said that monks and very spiritual people like going there to meditate, and "recharge".
It was a warm summer morning , there were not too many people, as a matter of fact, while we were hiking there for about 4 hours , we never once came across other hikers, but we could hear them in the distance, at least we thought they were hikers.

We did have the constant feeling of being watched, and yet we didn't feel threatened, in the middle of nowhere, but rather peaceful, and really full of energy! I was using my Olympus digital camera to take pictures.
When we decided to go home, my friend told me to pick up a stone , to take home, so I can always have the positive energy of this mountain, which is exactly what I did. I still have that stone. And I like to hold it while I meditate, because it gives off good vibrations.

When I got home and put the photos from my camera onto my laptop, these orbs were on them. Now I took many pictures, because of the constant feeling of being watched, about 15 of them, and only found orbs on 8 of them, and I chose these ones to show, because they are very clear.

I copied each photo with an orb and did nothing else but zoom them up, crop them so they fit here nicely, and put a red circle around the orbs.

Next photo:

Also could someone please tell me what this is? We weren’t sure. (I thought it was for cooking outside, but I don't know for sure.)

Here are 2 photos of trees with pictures of saints on them. We saw a lot of trees like these everywhere we went.

All in all it was a wonderful hiking trip that we will never forget. I wish I could go back there once more, but at least I will always have these photos , the stone , and the lovely memories.

edit on 27/12/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

was it starting to rain that day?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

No, it wasn't. It was cloudy as the first photo shows, but no rain. It rarely rains in summer in Hungary.

At least if I remember correctly. I haven't been there in 7 years.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hi there... nice photos.

I've seen one of these orbs myself when I was walking through a park in London, england. I posted about it in one of the threads here.... I figured it was either my imagination or I was being watched or looked after... maybe you were being looked after.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You sure it's not a lens flare?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Thank you, I think we had "company" looking after us, perhaps guiding us. (It was our first time there.)

I also went to the famous rock , that when you touch it, it feels like it's beating... it was an amazing (little bit scary) experience.

reply to post by swanne

We heard talking, yet couldn't see anyone. We felt constantly being watched, and we saw tiny little glitter like orbs zig-zag all around us with our own eyes.
No, my camera and all of our eyes were okay, but thank you for asking.

edit on 27/12/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
No, my camera and all of our eyes were okay, but thank you for asking.

Hehe just checking...

Hm, then this is really intriguing. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Anytime dear.
My mom recently passed away , and I was going through some family photos , when I came across this folder on my laptop, and I haven't looked at these photos in years. I thought how interesting, and that maybe I should share them.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. My sincere condolences.

These orbs... can they move? Do they hover, or something?

edit on 27-12-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Thank you.
We saw tiny ones , different sizes, somewhere between a pea and some like the size of a nut. They were moving extremely fast, the best I could describe it , is to say they were zig-zagging , up-down, around us, away from us, then back again, very fast.

It's getting very late in my neck of the woods. I will join my husband in Sleepy-Land.

I will check in tomorrow.
Good night.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Okay, thanks for the info! This rules out most known flying animals.

I wish you good night.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Thank you, I think we had "company" looking after us, perhaps guiding us. (It was our first time there.)

I also went to the famous rock , that when you touch it, it feels like it's beating... it was an amazing (little bit scary) experience.

A beating rock? Never heard of it but i would like to see this for myself. I've never heard of this place before but it sounds very interesting.
edit on CSTFri, 27 Dec 2013 17:12:23 -06000000003105x023x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Definitely water drops on your camera lens.

You can see in this picture you took:

That everything is showing motion blur except the "orb", meaning it's moving with the camera. So you've either moved the camera in the exact same direction and speed as the "orb" as it moved, or it's on the camera lens.

Also, refer to an image someone took with water drops on his lens:

Flickr.com...

Similarities are overwhelming, no?

edit on 27-12-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Here is another one:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That's a beautiful place, Rainbowresidue!! I love it!

I gave you an S&F on the thread earlier today.

I do believe in orbs being the souls/spirits of the deceased, and in some cases, maybe even spirits from other planets.

Great thread!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Similarities are overwhelming, no?

You are 100% correct in my opinion, but I expect you will be labelled as "negative", "uninformed", "non-spiritual" etc.

For me the proof is in the pudding......identical pictures of rain drops or moisture on the lens.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you Sled.

These are the photos I felt comfortable posting from that wonderful trip . My brother and friend are all in the other ones.

There is actually a photo where my brother is standing by a tree and there is an orb right next to his face. Wish I could post it, but I know he wouldn't want to be seen/famous for all to see.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sold on orbs that appear only in photos. As said above, it could've been water droplets, dust, etc. If you saw it and was able to take a picture that would be a different story.

I actually saw an orb back in 2000. It was approximately 50ft away, the size of a grapefruit and a cobalt blue. It moved in a wave pattern, then disappeared over a pool only to reappear on the other side as if it never stopped. It lasted around 30 seconds or so. Followed the terrain as well.

join