It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Societies love of money

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blend57

I can imagine how you feel about your daughter. It must have been frustrating indeed. And your right it should not have made any difference whatsoever how you looked or if you were well off or not. At the end of the day the hospital should treat everyone as equals and the same treatment should be applied. Over here everyone in hospital gets the same treatment. Anyway I must go now. I have seen some peasants on my land I must remove. Then I'm having my moat cleaned!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think almost every American at least loves money and does their best to deny it. "You need money to survive, I only work to put a roof over my head, It's the love of money not money thats evil". BULLCRAP! If any of that was true you would stop working once the very basic necessities were paid for. Add that to the fact that Christ tried his darndest to explain that money is the opposite of God. Satan has designed this God forsaken planet to make us need money, and then entices us with all kinds of material goodies that we can't seem to get enough of. Iphones I mean come on people. I see all the chaos you fools create just to upgrade to a newer version of whats in your hand. The OP is absolutely dead on about people, I feel the exact same way. The only way to make any sense of it is to apply the Gospels and study some salvation history. Jesus may or may not be what you think he is, but if you put what he ACTUALLY said under a microscope every human problem suddenly becomes clear and understood.

"You cannot love God and earthly wealth, you will love one and despise the other" is what he said. So not only is the love of money evil but its very existance is the antithesis of God. He said not to worry about dressing nice or storing up goods, and that whatever you need you will be given if you work for it.

I am glad there are more out there like the OP, I was beginning to think I was taking crazy pills because that makes more sense than almost everyone else simply being ignorant. Good post

new topics

<< 1   >>

join