It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Let me guess - Honest John, Tricky Dicky, Earther Kit , $RIentology-Dirty Harry, Curious George and other friends?

With that kind of all-star lineup I can smell some true disclosure about to happen. Not. "Earther Kit" lol. They all made me smile.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
TTSA is registered as an entertainment company - Services Allied to Motion Pictures to be exact. It's all about the showbiz now .Let's let these guys make one final pay day hey by Hollywoodalizing their stories

They may not have long left, and that may be what is making them grasp so desperately to that which they have devoted so much time and energy towards. Their belief system. They're grasping onto it for dear life. Literally. They're scared that they're wrong, and because they're scared they are blind to everything else. Fear (and it's allied hope) do that to you. I can understand that, but it is what fanaticism is made of.

I find it all a little embarassing, the TTSA thing. Uncomfortable to watch. I think that is largely because they seem to be genuine...and yet so, so, so very removed from reality. It's kind of sad really.

I'm surprised at Burroughs. Maybe he is pandering, I don't think so. He's grateful, certainly, must be, they helped him out, helped get him his disability. He's unlikely to bite a hand that fed him, but he seems authentically open minded, aware of a bigger picture that the TTSA bunch, including their creative side, seem utterly oblivious to. It's odd. I suspect they need Burroughs a lot more than Burroughs needs them...but that's much to do about presumption on my part.

Anyway, it's really just sad.

Really!?!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

RFI hearings and RFI OSI report declassified. Treatment thanks to the experiencer group. That seems like a lot.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Yes, you're absolutely right, it is but then aren't their "competition", the ones that do it for the love of it, the hobbyists if you will, doing a stellar job without expecting others to chip in and fund that lifestyle?

I wonder too, if they are interested in "experiencers", is Penniston being "looked at" alongside Burrough? It is the comparison of the two that offers true insight, in my opinion, and going back to what Godric stated, it is Penniston that seems to have the "juicy Temporal Lobes" that tend to heighten the visual impact of these kinds of encounters. Just because we now know that what he saw was not what Burroughs saw, doesn't mean that he didn't see it.

edit on 21-7-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: 'cos I is stoopid

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

it is Penniston that seems to have the "juicy Temporal Lobes" that tend to heighten the visual impact of these kinds of encounters.

Godric was an interesting one .

edit on 21-7-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Godric was an interesting one .

On occasion.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Yes. Seemingly a bit of a wild child!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Penniston was also offered treatment, I’ve been told, but refused it. I would hazard a guess he worried what would be required in return.

Remote viewing of potential landings?

Then Ed Straker would deploy his star (read XCOM) team to the landing site...
edit on 21-7-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Burroughs has stated he can't remember any of it, he fell to the ground in front of them.

It's the glyphs that Penniston drew that I don't buy though, they look like pottery markings from an old Romanian village.

I have theories on what RV has to do with all of this, as it's in there somewhere but can't quite make it fi,.in terms of the phenomenon as a whole. Spooky quantum observation from a distance?
edit on 21-7-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Penniston was also offered treatment, I’ve been told, but refused it. I would hazard a guess he worried what would be required in return.

Hi ctj83. According to Jim Penniston, at the hearing, he suffered from an inner ear problem (Ménière's disease) that he does get medicine for.

Then approx 2 years after the incident, he got violently sick and was hospitalised with a Heart infection/Heart related, something of which Jim had never suffered before.

He also states that he almost died.

He also goes on to say he would like to have THOSE (heart) medical records available.

He says he is in the VA system "for the Ménière's part but the other stuff they won't treat"

The look on John Burroughs face when he says this is a picture by itself.

His jaw actually drops when you watch his reaction.

These are notes from my notepad but I will try and locate the video extract.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Very interesting Adam! Was this from the Citizen's Hearing?

What I've read is the following, perhaps it fits in with what you know, or perhaps contradicts it:

- That somewhere between 2012 - 2013 Citizens Hearing both John and Jim were offered treatment by Drs Green, Puthoff and (later) Nolan's experiencer group.
- That Jim decided to refuse whatever treatment was offered by the Bigelow funded group
- The John decided to accept which presumably is why Jim refers to him as "bought off"

I believe Frascoingna was originally going to represent both men.

What is also interesting, according to John on KGRA,
- Frascoigna and Burroughs decided not to make Pope and Jim aware of their legal battle / strategy

Despite their differences, and numerous witnesses who have either intentionally or intentionally distorted facts, I think the group would benefit from talking honestly.

Here are a few facts or rumours that I am surprised people are overlooking:
- John has mentioned that the TTSA hearings in the fall may well include the RFI
- The report mentioned by Richard Doty, that was shown to him by Wendell Stephens is real (Doty was telling the truth about that)
- John has seen the summary of the report, and it names the OSI agents involved in the debrief and that they used hypnosis on Warren to try and get the truth from him.
- The classified report may be declassified for the Fall hearing.

I hope the above is of some use.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

In a more general sense Adam, do you think it's coincidence, that in the run up to TTSA and possible hearings we got:

- 2016 - Ben MezRich's "37th Parallel"

This is the story of cattle mutilations and Bigelow. I suspect the book had much more to say but the central subject was edited down. Maybe there were legal or other restrictions? The end of the book involves a BAASS craft investigating mutilations. Ben has stated he has always got a book AND film deal together. If so, where is the film for this book?

- 2017 "Phenomena" - Annie Jacobsen

This seems like a book about government ESP that ends with an oblique reference to the experiencer group. Isn't that a big coincidence that such a book should end at this topic? I'd like to propose that it began with an investigation of this group and worked backwards to find its origins.

Do you think that these books are coincidences, as we anticipate possible hearings?

I'd like to suggest that the consider that books are written (non fiction) when commissioned based on a treatment or proposal. Look this this timeline:

- Treatment - 2015 / 2016? - 2017 "Phenomena"- Annie Jacobsen
- Treatment - 2014 / 2015 - 2016 - Ben MezRich's "37th Parallel"

What else can we find from 2014?
- Leslie Kean talking to John Podesta's team in 2014 about a colleague who wants her to team up with him for an article on UFOS for the NYT. Check WikiLeaks. That is 2014, that the big Tic Tac article was being discussed!

I think we can assume that the Experiencer group did not make massive discoveries between 2012 - 2014 , but rather John and Jim would have been the icing on the cake?
edit on 23-7-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

You are assuming people are overlooking things CT.

Interesting post though.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Wonderful posts ctj83.Yup. Citizen Hearing. Please give me a small amount of time to review your information.
I will go through my notes and get back to you when I am not otherwise engaged.
I like smiling on a Monday

edit on 23-7-2018 by AdamE because: busy bee

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

According to Jim Penniston, at the hearing, he suffered from an inner ear problem (Ménière's disease) that he does get medicine for. Then approx 2 years after the incident, he got violently sick and was hospitalised with a Heart infection/Heart related, something of which Jim had never suffered before. He also states that he almost died.

Are you certain you haven't mixed up Jim's story with John's? I have never heard Jim complain about heart trouble.

There is a piece about the their testimony at the hearings

Both men developed a variety of serious health ailments soon after their encounter, many of which continue more than 30 years later. Burroughs, 52, developed life threatening heart problems soon after the encounter, received a pacemaker and carries a defibrillator with him.

Within three weeks of the encounter both soldiers had difficulty walking from inner ear and eye problems and months later Penniston's gums "turned white," a sign of heavy radiation exposure

See : outtherewithted.com...

Although it also says "About 60 people saw the craft on the third night..." when I think you'd be hard pressed to get even 6 people to confirm that. It also doesn't mention binary downloads of any sort. Nor does Burroughs challenge Penniston''s 45 minute reconnaissance of a craft and the sketching, photographing and note taking story.

Also transcription of the hearings are available here : archive.org.... But they seem incomplete.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I checked the last chapter of "Encounter in Rendlesham Forest" where Jim mentions his health issues after the events.
They don't mention any heart problems either.

Here's what Penniston says

I have had difficulty with what I saw and was exposed to out there that night. Within weeks after the incident I was being treated for new aliments I had not had before: vertigo, headaches and then memory issues and unknown infections; all treatable, but always re-occurring...

For after a void of nightmares and dreams about Rendlesham, then after my retirement it all started to happen. For the last 30 years I have also suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome...

I do take medication which curtails the nightmares and flashbacks from the night. The diagnosis is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder [PTSD). I suppose those things are just normal for me today...

Source : Encounter in Rendlesham Forest

No dodgy ticker mentioned there and that's straight from Jim.

One interesting comment he makes is

I often think, so if my memory was messed with, then the obvious question is why? And if this was done by our own government then there were things used for containment purposes, then why would they allow the information about the binary codes and glyphs to exist in my notebook? I am sure that information could have all been extracted under drugs or other parts of the interrogation, as described in my one and only hypnosis session...

He never seems to consider that someone was planting stuff in his head not extracting it. Someone who wasn't from our far future or another planet and it's all just $ci-fi!

edit on 23/7/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Are you certain you haven't mixed up Jim's story with John's? I have never heard Jim complain about heart trouble.

Hi mirageman. Here is the video, kindly posted on facebook.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-7-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Good find Adam.

Yep, he's straight up there and says he had a heart infection some two years after the incident and almost died.

Despite considering him her star witness there is no comment from him in Georgina Bruni's book "You Can't Tell the People" either regarding Penniston's heart troubles.

However if what he says in that video is true then it actually adds more weight to Burroughs case and the postulation in the Condign report that the men were affected by UAP radiation. Both of them suffered heart trouble. Penniston being older seems to have suffered this life threatening ailment long before Burroughs. In fact he seems to have had a lot more problems if you go by his own book.

But in that book (published some 12 months after these hearings) he fails to mention his life threatening heart trouble in 1982.

edit on 23/7/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

i hope they got that all squared away, i have been very close to a triangle and a basketball sized orange orb RIGHT above me.

wonder if i can sue the government if i get sick and blame it on UFO's.....

worked pretty good for those three people in that car....

if the testing of these craft or platforms had extremely detrimental effects to the human body and mind i would foster the UFO story all i could if i were at all culpable for damages done to said mind and body of these unfortunate people who stumble into a test or what ever you want to call it.

if you cooked 2 women and a small boy in a car on a country road because your new UAV's reactor is leaking and exposed them to extreme microwave,thermal, ionizing radiation i would say it was aliens to.

edit on 23-7-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

But Penniston does not support the Condign report in any way .

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join