It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Griswold Christmas Vacation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I ran out to finish my Christmas shopping this year and what do I see, but the Griswold wagon with a tree hanging off the rear.

It was massive and strung with festive lights, I stopped to take a photo it was such a hilarious sight!

I thought to share it with those of you at ATS, because I thought it was the absolute best.

YES!!! It was dorky, but I hope it made you smile.

Here are the pics of what I saw...

Clearly modeled after one of THE BEST CHRISTMAS movies of ALL time!
edit on 12/23/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This is GREAT!!!! Love that movie, we watch it every Christmas eve!!

Everyone needs a cousin Eddy lol

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

ieatbrains
This is GREAT!!!! Love that movie, we watch it every Christmas eve!!

Everyone needs a cousin Eddy lol

Thanks! It definitely put a smile on our faces!

And we watch it several times during Christmas... and sometimes during not Christmas.

I thought everybody did have a Cousin Eddie! That's what makes it so funny. Maybe it's just my family... we have several I think.

edit on 12/23/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Lol..we have a cousin "Eddy" but his antics are not anywhere near funny or loveable

I find myself quoting that movie throughout the year lol

One of my favorite parts: The Wal-Mart scene when he's loading up all the dogfood and hands Clark the Xmas list "buy yourself somethin real nice"
And of course the #ters full scene haha!

Classic movie that never gets old, its nice to see it puts a smile on your face too!! Wish I could've seen that car lol.. My husband and I have had many Griswald moments and I would've loved to get a pic of him by it lol

We will be drinking Evan Williams laced egg nog tomorrow night watching it and laughing our ass off

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Love the show, had it on VHS and then now on DVD, its now a tradition to watch the Griswold's, love the part were he has his break down.

Best movie ever.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I compare my boyfriend to Clark everytime he fires up grill!!!! We slept to this movie last night, Christmas wouldn't be the same without this movie!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

edit on 23-12-2013 by thetruthseeker07 because: need to delete

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

19KTankCommander
Love the show, had it on VHS and then now on DVD, its now a tradition to watch the Griswold's, love the part were he has his break down.

Best movie ever.

It made the switch over from VHS to DVD for us too. Few movies are worth that...

They actually made a part 2.

www.imdb.com...

Keep in mind before you decide to watch it, that I did not necessarily recommend it... just pointed it out.

I didn't know about it until last year. I could have went without knowing about it as well, but someone here may like it more than I did.

new topics

top topics

join