It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont think im supposed to be saying this...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Text There has always been a argument on if there is a god... Id like to show what i know...

This is for all the number geeks and the ones that are into prophecy... My name is bade, or this is what my friends call me... Id like to show u all something very interesting that i was so very blessed at having the epiphany... I will say that this is a life secret, and that please be sitting when reading this... I want this to be a knowledge that is utilized not exploited... These are 50% chances, and mainly applys to women more so often then men... I have been told many different things, ex. when children were conceived, miscarriages, if the person had parents, or immediate family die at a young age. I had someone tell me that that was the year that they were molested... So trauma... My mom's birthday is 4-17-66 so i took 4+17=21 so add the month and the day, and then adding the year after... so 21+1966=1987 the year that i was conceived... I was born 5-9-88 so we add 5+9=14 and then add 14+1988=2002 the year that my daughter was conceived... This only works 50% of the time but it indicates that life is completely predetermined, and yes i love GOD!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
A case of synchronicity that you have observed. Cool. Ill show you another 11:11.

7 lamps 7 chakras. Work it out.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think you may have to explain your hypothesis a bit more clear, it isn't making a lot of sense. Assume nobody has a clue what your discussing and your trying to explain to small children is usually the best bet. Clarification requested.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Am I just too tired, or are you saying your daughter was conceived 14 years after you were born? I got confused there. Apologies.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thefourthjokerscard

This only works 50% of the time but it indicates that life is completely predetermined
If it only works 50% of the time, why do you say that life is completely predetermined?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Are you your mother's only child? Obviously it wouldn't work out the same for your brothers or sisters.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm a number geek, to be sure, a Biblical number geek, and am into prophecy as well. Prompted by a chain of events in my life about twenty years ago, I decided to chart the events on a calendar, with months cut-and-pasted together. What I found were cycles of days and weeks which held meaning for me. Too personal to detail here, but I was visited by that still, small Voice around that time, and everything it said came true.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It's pretty simple people, watch.

Mom's B-day: Example 3/27/1965
Add Day + Month to get X then Add X plus Year to get your answer.

Example: 3/27/1965
3 + 27 = 30
then
1965 + 30 = 1995

So, according to his number magic you would have been born in 1995 if it works. But it doesn't always work. He said it works 50% of the time. I personally doubt it's even that accurate.

BTW, it didn't work for me or my sibling. Off by 7 years. I guess either my mother or myself is broken.

edit on 20-12-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Sorry if i wasnt more descriptive, so if u add my moms birthday 4+17+1966= 1987 the year that i was conceived...
my birthday is 5+9+1988=2002 the year that my daughter was conceieved...

Like i said this is only half of the time right...

The year it comes out to should be looked at as well as the years around it... so say that one of urs is 2003, u wanna look at 2002, and 2004 as well, there is a fluctuation im just not sure how this would work...

Yes, i was a teen mom...

If this dosnt work for u, sorry, not for everyone... Remember this isnt just when kids are born its when the person experiences some sort of psychological damage... If you do match the numbers can i ask what blood type are you. Im RH-

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

No im not an only child, but i am the first born... The year that it comes out to for my two sisters isnt intel years to come...

edit on 20-12-2013 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

NerdGoddess
Am I just too tired, or are you saying your daughter was conceived 14 years after you were born? I got confused there. Apologies.

That's what I got out of that too.

???

Young parent......

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
there was once a time not so long ago when this site was so cool

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Oh okay, sorry didn't mean to put you on the spot about being 14, it happens. I wanted to make sure I was reading your post correctly. So mine would be 6+9=15+1991=2006.

It doesn't work for me but that's okay!

*WAIT.

I did have something really messed up happen to me when i was 15. Don't want to get into details or throw a pity party but maybe you ARE on to something.

edit on 12/21/2013 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It doesn't work in my family...

And (for real) my childless aunt is born on the 1st of January

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
My addition work out for the year I graduated from high school. Semi-impressive

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

To make things easier, maybe just say to add the day and month of your birth. The number you get is the age at which you will have a significant life event.

Mine add to 28. I'm age 28 now. No conception this year. No family deaths this year. No major life changing events at all really. I still have two months until my birthday though. Maybe I should go have a bunch of unprotected sex.

My Mom was born on June 6th and my Dad on January 12th. I'm happy to say that I was not conceived when they were 12 and 13.

As I see it, a year is a long time. In applying this theory, most people would be able to recall something of major significance from any 365 day period of their life, especially if they want you to be right about your theory. I'd just chalk it up to coincidence. With all the complexities and certainties of life, I don't see "God" tossing in some half-assed birthday math into the equation.

I'm more partial to the idea that Lazarus Short brought up, that portions of the year can be meaningful. There is a lot of data to support the effects of the sun, moon and Earth's positions throughout months and years on the human consciousness and experience - Lunar effect. For example, I have been in three car accidents in my life. They have all occurred between June 7 and June 12. June has always been a tumultuous month for me. You may also have heard of a little subject called Astrology, obviously a very widely accepted belief that relates planetary positions and cycles.

You have brought up an interesting hypothesis, but in all honesty, it's a very flimsy theory. And trying to prove religion with science is never a good idea. Science requires certainty and 100%. Religion is dependent on faith, and faith produces numbers like 50%.
edit on 12/21/2013 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I dont think im supposed to be saying this...

So why are you then?

Just kidding
It may be sth to it...it`s called destiny and everyone has one even if the numbers don`t add up. At least sth I believe in.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

This only works 50% of the time but it indicates that life is completely predetermined, and yes i love GOD!

really thats what Brian Fantana said

Sorry but someone had to do it.

Also OP i dont have a clue what you are getting at with this or why you feel a need to tell us about when your kid was conceived (to much info really)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
this is just coincidence I have done it on a few people my family, friends and nothing.

Its just a coincidence that these numbers are significant to you.

lifes a big cess pool of coincidences.

you will see more and more

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Did you know there was 1 girl who was 16 that 69ed 3 guys...

1+16+69x3=35007

Now flip your monitor upside down and reread that number. Numbers are amazing huh?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join