It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All modern pop music actually could likely be evil in nature...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was watching this documentary below. They were explaining how they've figured out the various frequencies for so many things. So for example most pop music runs on a frequency that is the most stressful for the human body (and or eviL). Where as other music and tones that run on the 528 and 529 frequency are actually good for you, relax you, and make you feel good, as they are essencially the "good" vibrations of the universe. It's strange because I sort of always knew something like this was true, but I didn't have anything to base it on. I think they're right about this stuff. Why else would all the pop music videos need to show occultism stuff in them as well. I still like pop but at least it explains it a bit more.

What do you think of this???

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Only got about five minutes in, will have to wait til later.

Very interesting stuff indeed, while I'm not so much interested in the demonic pop music idea, I am definitely into harmonics and frequencies in the natural world.

Thanks for this.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Yes Music can be weaponized ( and is ) by Hz. It can ( and does ) mess with the mind and body. People don't understand that the higher you go in the education system, Music goes from being called art to a science.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
All matter is frequency based and can be manipulated even possibly change state. sounds have been proven to calm the savage beast in its own habitat and the opposite must be true. Once we really understand the dynamics of frequency and can harness its effects and energy, the limits could possibly evaporate, coral castle is one possibility of this theory.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Well....

I don't know about frequencies but I definitely believe they have done a lot of social engineering through burying nasty messages in art, literature and music. This is the main reason why art, music and academia is infested with liberals. Not that liberals are the only ones who spread their filth this way. Just that they are often the most skilled at doing so.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This is an intriguing theory. I've thought about this myself, to be honest.
In fact, some songs give me the "chill sensation" and cause me to feel good - while some cause me to feel quite the opposite. ..

~Sovereign

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Hi Spartacus,
Being a professional 'western' musician and composer myself I think this is all over the top. I cannot see any reasonable relation between any of this and real music or sound.

One cannot say one song is in the x frequency... It doesn't work like this unless your music is soly composed by one single sounding element. Not the case in western music.

A note (frequency) is just a note. The relation between notes are much more relevant and full of significancy than its absolute frequency. By the way, such note/frequency is also very relative too. The A note is not always spot on 440 hz, ie. most Orchestras are tuned higher then 440Hz, say it 442, 445. How would this theory stands in such scenarios?

But I'm open mind to learn something new and am also humble enough to acknoledge my possible lack of understanding on the subject.

Thanks for the thread.
Lord Adef

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If you listen to song's tuned to 432hz instead of 440hz there is a noticeable difference, it's much, much better. I personally tune me Acoustic Guitar to 432hz and seduce my Girlfriend.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
i have heard the tavistock institute had a big influence on the music o the 60s with the beatles and the stones and led zepplin being used to influence a generation with music that sounds weird when played backwards i stopped listening to music years ago after watching videos about it i think it was called the winged beatle ? .

if music be the food of love then play on but wait till i exit the room first with all that wrecking balls swinging about

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

It all definitely sounds like crap.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Music is the best thing ever happened to hummanity. It is a language of emotions.
There are so many different kinds that I am sure you'll find something thats makes you feel good.

On the subject I don't know why, but I feel depressed when listening to most of today's pop - rap music.
On the good side there are electro, house, experimental, synthie-pop, trap, dubstep, hardstyle, alternative, good old metal,etc
a lot of good stuff to listen, just don't bother with mainstream.

If you think about it if there are subliminal stuff in music, they are most likely in mainstream sh!t
The sh!t that are promoted through big channels, music awards etc.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr1Akula

the only music i listen to these days is the birds when i go out for my walk i cannot listen to the modern stuff anymore rapp music makes me want to kill i hate it that much .

i prefer the silence in my old age bud

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hm... there is some meat to this... frequencies are more than mere soundwaves...

check out this article csglobe.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Very interesting video(s) OP

Don't know much about today's pop music. But those frequencies/vibrations definitely affect how we feel. I always get an indescribable feeling/mood that is different from all other music, when listening to compositions by Nicolo Paganini.

Few years ago, read something about the Tritone musical interval.

The Tritone/Augmented 4th/Diminished 5th interval.

The name The Chord of Evil/Diabolus In Musica (The Devil in Music) has been applied to this interval from at least the early 18th century. It was banned in Renaissance church music.

Metal band Slayer used this musical interval in 'Bitter Peace' from their album Diabolus in Musica.
edit on 20 12 13 by AsianAlienKungFusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Hi Geobro,

I just knew recently about The Tavistock Institue. When you mentioned it's influence on 60's music. I was intrigued. Can you please link a significant article/video?

Thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AsianAlienKungFusion

all the stuff i had on it got fried on my hard drive last year and i cannot remember where i saw it but look into laurel canyon and the hippy movement i found it there i think on the rense site i do not know how to link stuff from other sites but the search bar is on the left just type in laurel canyon and it comes up

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Is your Watermelon Hitler saying"oooo,five foot drop"?

OP....no.It just isn't.Listen to some decent music,will you.

In Flames,Hadouken,System of a Down....

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As a music composer, which includes Pop, I have to say that I don't write my music with evil in mind, quite the contrary.

I've heard that 432 Hz tunning compared to 440 Hz is beneficial for the mind and body. I've tried it myself, I didn't notice much difference other than not being able to follow along any recorded song out there.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

that's what they want you to believe, that there's no conspiracy

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

www.konformist.com...

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation
Part I

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

It is extremely addictive to some. Watch the old films of popular singers and bands after rock arrived. I was in my teens the same as these people in the crowds yet I could never cry, tear out my hair vomit, faint and all the strange things girls were doing when they watched. There is some power beyond the love of the music, some people are so moved they would kill their beloved singer to keep a part of the corpse...there is sickness here.

My youngest sister when she turned 13 got into Rock concerts, she became over time a groupie of several bands and had sex with them all she was proud of this, Aerosmith was one of her favorites.

She followed the concerts and lived like a bum, she eventually joined a Satanic group and I don't even want to know what they did. She eventually saw satan in person, she really still believes this, she started heavy into drugs but she has come back to us and left all of that behind, she will not speak of it now. Half of her life thrown away a very brainy child she has two masters degrees accomplished after she gave up the concerts and satan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join