It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from The Qur'an

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Surah 64
1. Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth
glorifies Allah. His is the
dominion, and to Him belong all
the praises and thanks, and He is
Able to do all things.

2. He it is Who created you, then some of you are disbelievers and
some of you are believers. And
Allah is All-Seer of what you do.

3. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth, and He
shaped you and made good
your shapes, and to Him is the
final Return.

4. He knows what is in the heavens and on earth, and He
knows what you conceal and
what you reveal. And Allah is the
All-Knower of what is in the
breasts (of men).

5. Has not the news reached you of those who disbelieved
aforetime? And so they tasted
the evil result of their disbelief,
and theirs will be a painful
torment.

6. That was because there came to them their Messengers with
clear proofs (signs), but they
said: "Shall mere men guide us?"
So they disbelieved and turned
away (from the truth), and Allah
was not in need (of them). And Allah is Rich (Free of all wants),
Worthy of all praise.

7. The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected
(for the Account). Say (O Muhammad ): "Yes! By my Lord, you will certainly be
resurrected, then you will be
informed of (and recompensed
for) what you did, and that is
easy for Allah.

8. Therefore, believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and in the Light (this Qur'an) which We have sent
down. And Allah is All-Aware of
what you do.

9. (And remember) the Day when He will gather you (all) on
the Day of Gathering, that will be
the Day of mutual loss and gain
(i.e. loss for the disbelievers as
they will enter the Hell-fire and
gain for the believers as they will enter Paradise). And whosoever
believes in Allah and performs
righteous good deeds, He will
remit from him his sins, and will
admit him to Gardens under
which rivers flow (Paradise) to dwell therein forever, that will be
the great success.

10. But those who disbelieved (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic
Monotheism) and denied Our
Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses,
lessons, signs, revelations, etc.),
they will be the dwellers of the
Fire, to dwell therein forever. And worst indeed is that
destination.

11. No calamity befalls, but with the Leave [i.e. decision and
Qadar (Divine Preordainments)]
of Allah, and whosoever
believes in Allah, He guides his
heart [to the true Faith with
certainty, i.e. what has befallen him was already written for him
by Allah from the Qadar (Divine
Preordainments)], and Allah is
the All-Knower of everything.

12. Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger (Muhammad ), but if you turn away, then the
duty of Our Messenger is only to
convey (the Message) clearly.

13. Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be
worshipped but He), and in Allah
(Alone), therefore, let the
believers put their trust.

discuss..

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
5:33-“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”

8:12- “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.”

47:4- “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”

9:123: “Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”

2:191- “Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.”

2:193- “Fight them on until there is no more tumult and religion becomes that of Allah

9:29- "Fight those who do not believe in God and the last day... and fight People of the Book, (Christian and Jews) who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute (Zizziya tax) by hand, being inferior.

8:17-It is not ye who Slew them; it is God; when thou threwest a handful of dust, it was not Thy act, but God’s…..”

...preferably with a pocket knife

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
Make war on the infidels living in your neighboorhood (9:123)
When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)
The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
(22:19)
Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)

infidelsarecool.com...

UK will pay... your 911 is on it's way!

news.nationalpost.com...

edit on 16-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What are we meant to be discussing exactly?

To me it just seemed like the usual religious babble, change Mohammed (pbuh) for Jesus, Moses, Solomon etc etc and Allah for God or Jehovah and you got any number of nonsensical prattlings from any piece of religious propaganda you choose to read.

God I hate religion

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Luke:34
But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." And they cast lots, dividing up His garments among themselves.

None of us really knows. Many interpret the word of God, but they are imperfect interpretations because man is imperfect.

C'mon, everyone, *group hug*

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

how not to feel guilty after you behead someone with a pocket knife...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

beezzer
None of us really knows. Many interpret the word of God, but they are imperfect interpretations because man is imperfect.

sorry but that is not the word of God... it is a perversion... the Ultimate Sin!

hugs

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
When I read the op and SisyphusRide 2nd post I get a lot of dualistic views hidden behind a mask of piety for god. For me this is proof of corruption by the dark ones or preachers who preach blindly.

I rather read a little Rumi/Jesus/Nanak or Buddha where the taint do not seem to be present and the light(spiritual energy) is present.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

what would George do?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

To me it just seemed like the usual religious babble, change Mohammed (pbuh) for Jesus, Moses, Solomon etc etc and Allah for God or Jehovah and you got any number of nonsensical prattlings from any piece of religious propaganda you choose to read.

God I hate religion

I can't say I hate all man made religion since some are quite nice but I do get annoyed by the dualistic ones. Why do I have a feeling god is annoyed at them too?

The insanity of what people do against each other for differences of belief in the personality of god.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

beezzer
But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." And they cast lots, dividing up His garments among themselves.

Beezzer if we ever meet in person somewhere then the first beer(or whatever drink/beverage you like) is on me.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

beezzer

sorry but that is not the word of God... it is a perversion... the Ultimate Sin!

hugs

As if Paul did not pervert christianity also.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

logical7
discuss..

Okay. My two comments -
- The qu'ran is a complete fabrication. Total fiction.
- All that threat of hellfire for those who don't believe in the Muslim 'allah' ....
Typical religious cult guilt-nonsense.

edit on 12/16/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

LittleByLittle

beezzer

Beezzer if we ever meet in person somewhere then the first beer(or whatever drink/beverage you like) is on me.

Scotch it is!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Or bomb their villages and children back to the stone age, all supported by the state openly I might add.
Religion is a tool, and its followers are as well.
Stop being a follower and make your own path folks.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

God I hate religion

And yet you utilize the (pbuh) when referring to religious figures. That's not a sentiment employed by the nonreligious, in my experience.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

IkNOwSTuff

God I hate religion

And yet you utilize the (pbuh) when referring to religious figures. That's not a sentiment employed by the nonreligious, in my experience.

LOL

are you saying Im a secret Muslim

In this context I actually used it to highlight that the OP didnt and in Islam to leave it out is the height of rudeness and disrespect.

I speak to alot of religious types in real life, in fact I just had a remarkable experience with some Muslim students in Malaysia. I find it easier to disagree in a discussion and point out their stupidity (I would never put it that way to them) when also acting respectful and knowledgeable about their faith.

I wont lie, its a subversive manipulation to hopefully wake these poor brainwashed sods up and maybe get them to use their brains. If I had of just said what I said without PBUH I doubt the OP would have paid any attention.

That said I doubt he paid any attention anyway but still
edit on 16/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

LittleByLittle

SisyphusRide

beezzer

hugs

As if Paul did not pervert christianity also.

never heard of em, ...was he peaceful?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
How does copy and paste of religious scripture with the word 'discuss' written below it constitute a proper opening post for a new thread???

( )
Discuss.
Now, if I just had some scripture between those parentheses.... I'd have a brand new thread!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

"And whosoever believes in Allah and performs righteous good deeds,"

And what exactly are these "deeds"?

The new covenant makes clear: Respect the 10 Commandments and recognise the Messiah: Christ.

It is a tradition of cult leaders to declare that "God" says to obey them and fulfill their whims, who issue convenient "decrees" from God affirming the "prophets" desires must be satisfied.

Just ask Aisha : "Truly Allah seems to be very quick in fulfilling your prayers."

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Okay. My two comments -
- The qu'ran is a complete fabrication. Total fiction.
- All that threat of hellfire for those who don't believe in the Muslim 'allah' ....
Typical religious cult guilt-nonsense.

HAHA allow me to rectify your ignorance

When a muslim kills a non muslim the muslim is doing it out of love as the suffering from that death will cleanse them of their sins and they will be allowed into paradise, so really you should be hoping to get decapitated or stoned as its really your only path to heaven.

Same when they stone adulterers, the more rocks that hit you the more sins are absolved.

I learnt this last week from a student who is in his final year of studying Islamic law, the really scary bit was this guy was friendly and intelligent and all the way down to his core he believed that this was the correct way to go about things

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join