It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panther communicates specific questions & recieves answers from Woman who can talk to animals /proof

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Here is 100% proof that animals can talk to humans...But you will have to watch 10 minutes of this video to see the proof....I would not post this if it was not amazing...

edit on 15-12-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Such beautiful creatures these wild cats! I am so happy to see the black cat is now content.
Amazing!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cathar

I would love to believe it but we only have their word for it really, the guy may be drumming up advertising for his sanctuary and we never really see the woman in the same shot as that amazing animal.
I would love it to be true though, I think my cat understands me and understand him but I don't know.
S&F.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Wow, that was moving! First, what a magnificent creature that panther is, sleek, graceful and powerful. The lady came across as a "whisperer" type, which imo is someone that has a calm nature and their energy has a calming effect that I believe animals can sense. I was skeptical until the bit about the 2 cubs, and I still would not say this 100% proof of "talking" to animals. I feel that it may be more of a sensing, feeling, intention or imagery thing more than it is words.

The fact that the cat began to explore or roam outside of the cage was interesting, even if it is just a reaction to the calmness conveyed from the lady. In a fantasy sense, I would like to believe that mental communication with animals is possible and has been done in the past perhaps, but that is speculative of course.

I was a bit turned off to see the "buy her dvd" at the end of vid, because I personally feel that these type of things should be freely shared with humanity. Now if the proceeds go straight to a sanctuary or rehab facility for animals, that may be different.

I would like to see further testing done on this subject.

Peace,
spec
edit on 15-12-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by cathar

I would love to believe it but we only have their word for it really, the guy may be drumming up advertising for his sanctuary and we never really see the woman in the same shot as that amazing animal.
I would love it to be true though, I think my cat understands me and understand him but I don't know.
S&F.

Hey ...HE DOESN"T HAVE A BUSINESS >>>> You must have a REALLY, REALLY SAD take on reality if you

think this is a hoax.....I actually feel sorry for you
and by the way....Your frantic avatar IS REALLY,REALLY ANNOYING.......
but so is the content of your post......

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Your cat would need to understand you with your avatar's permanently sloshing and washing mate.

I do see the points you are making and know that there could be a business side to this, but for me it has made my day and given me a fabulous feeling of happiness. We have a little Ragdoll called Clarissa (who also loves the odd shampoo though the vigour with which your cat gets washed always leaves me gobsmacked at its staying put). - just love it.

Anyway You do hear of people who manage to communicate with animals in a way that is beyond understanding. The guy from Russia who has a cat circus - those cats are amazing and how he did it can, for me only be by communication.

I wonder if the secret lies in the thinking in picture form - which I don't but am now going to do with clarissa. I do know her different meows, the one for feed me is very diffferent to the one first thing in the morning to say hello. But I hope its all genuine because the work they are doing for me, is a step 'to the side' to recover something I suspect man, as he has become more technologically minded and eventually completely lost especially when he moved into cities and bigger communities.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cathar

The video is trying to sell DVD's at the end...The guy who owns the sanctuary must need funds coming from somewhere correct?.
Just because It is on a youtube video doesn't mean it is true and it is not proof.
Like I said I would love for it to be true but....
Oh and Waaaaaaa!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
There is absolutely zero proof here. There is a sales pitch though. I take it back .. there is proof in this thread that some people will believe anything.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The term anal retentive is used to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that

the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, sometimes to the detriment of the anal retentive person .

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This is well worth your time if you have a soul that has not been sold to the devil....

edit on 15-12-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Wow just because people question your 100% proof you say they have sold their souls to the devil

Iam out....pity because It could have been a good thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

cathar

boymonkey74
reply to post by cathar

S&F.

Hey ...HE DOESN"T HAVE A BUSINESS >>>> You must have a REALLY, REALLY SAD take on reality if you

think this is a hoax.....I actually feel sorry for you
and by the way....Your frantic avatar IS REALLY,REALLY ANNOYING.......
but so is the content of your post......

Lmao from that reply I am glad I didn't waste my time to watch your "proof" because it seems clear to me that you're unhitched.

Whew.

close call, thanks Boymonkey!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

cathar
The term anal retentive is used to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that

the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, sometimes to the detriment of the anal retentive person .

In that case I would say you seem anal retentive in your need for this to be true. Very obsession like.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cathar

A beautiful story, and I accept that she can communicate with animals. But a severe complication emerges in all of this. If animals such as this cat can be effectively "defanged" and lose their natural defensiveness toward humans by becoming almost human, must we not assume that in any given moment they can turn the other way as humans frequently do and be reduced to wanton murder of those that love and care for them?

So in a larger sense of consciousness is something frequently missing from our standard form of communication that can be, must, be there but which we rarely glimpse except in the most dramatic extremes of relationships?

Is it something that can be compressed into a word or two? Can we come close to identify that component by simply calling it compassion?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I have two cats. One knows her name and comes when I call her. The other only knows the sound of kibble hitting the dish or the sound of the electric can opener. When I call him by name I have a better chance of Buddha showing up than him.
Mia is a siamese. She knows her name. She plays fetch. Will get what ever toy I ask her to bring me. If I say get the chicky she brings a toy bird. We say chicky because we have birds so we don't say get the bird. We have to yell at her to get away from the birds.
If I say get the broop she brings a little leopard spotted toy. She says broop when I show her the toy so we started calling it broop. Now when I say broop she goes and gets it. She will roll over if I say show me your belly. Smart kitty.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

That's why they don't advocate breeding wolves and dogs. A wolf is wild and fears humans. A dog is tame and does not fear humans . A wolf dog is wild and does not fear humans.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I first saw the thread title and was intrigued.

Unfortunately, the OP doesn't know how to interact politely on ATS. And they seem to be emotionally attached to the subject matter. And they are a tool.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

cathar

Now that you have identified your Life's Grand Folly, perhaps now you can make some changes in yourself?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

My cat can tell me a lot of things by his voice.. I can ask him to repeat it so I can feel it better what he means. He knows the word hungry better than the word food. The difference is when I ask if hes hungry I am addressing him directly. He knows when I say "he" that I am being rude and talking about him as an object while he's sitting here. "grownups" do the same around young children, and I see the looks on the 2 year olds faces that they feel like no one sees them..

Animals have clear ideas in their head. Animals native language IS feeling. My cat may get too excited if we are playing and use his claws, which he doesn't normally do because he doesn't like hurting me. If I say ow, he stops and licks me instead. My collie used to put anything in his mouth he could find while he chased us so that he wouldn't nip us. He only put things in his mouth when he was chasing us. How did he know I didn't want to be nipped even though his instincts commanded it? Communication.

My collie told me many things. Communication doesn't have to be so clumsy as english. You guys communicate all the time with other people around you never saying a word. You may call this "social norms."

Being calm around cats especially is the most important thing to be able to "hear" them. Even other peoples cats like me more because I can listen. Treat living things as if they are living really it's simple. Pretending other things that have eyes that focus with wants and desires as un communicable "animals" only cuts off your end of the equation of communication.

Because I am somewhat not familiar with meows and all their meanings I have shown my cat different ways of saying things. Some of his sounds I have learned, but it's a lot like talking to someone speaking Chinese.

A dog who grabs his leash and brings it over to you and looks up at your eyes is asking a question. The only other question is can you hear it?

I wish you guys knew my cat. He used to type on my keyboard and he liked certain letters on the screen. He would look back down at his paws and find the right keys that he liked, then he would hold it down and say MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... I don't know if he remembers that now, but to this day he remembers his childhood friend callie (a girl cat). He also remembers this song I used to play for him when he was too little to eat cat food. To this day it's his favorite song. "Falling slowly" the ONCE version. Cat lullaby

His ears just perked up, he sighed, and stretched his legs so that they were on mine just now, and smiled at me.

I knew what he meant.
edit on 12/15/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/15/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions." - Mark Twain

"Who can believe that there is no soul, behind those luminous eyes!" – Theophile Gautier

edit on 15-12-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join