It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0 Point Energy and Disclaimer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Disclaimer

What is about to be presented is extremely dangerous, so much so I have no problem with Moderators erasing this thread.
. This is a matter related to what is recorded in history related to the lives of Jesus Christ and Siddhārtha Gautama. Both these men were extremely powerful prophets who were exposed since birth to knowledge that allowed for the abilities, expressed in history.

Do not attempt to repeat this.....

Everyone’s heard the old refrain — drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day. Turns out that’s not entirely accurate. The Mayo Clinic recommends about 13 cups a day for an average male and about nine cups a day for the average female. But the actual amount of water a person should drink in a day can vary based on where you live, how much you weigh, and what kind of lifestyle you lead.

Source

In relation to the life as documented with respect to Siddhārtha Gautama, he spent a month drinking only one cup a water and either a leaf (that was edible), or a grain of rice per day. Based upon records that exist Jesus Christ entered a desert and lived for 40 days.

You see in relation to surviving type's conditions that would kill the average person. Today an example we are aware of is Tummo...

Abstract

Stories of g-tummo meditators mysteriously able to dry wet sheets wrapped around their naked bodies during a frigid Himalayan ceremony have intrigued scholars and laypersons alike for a century. Study 1 was conducted in remote monasteries of eastern Tibet with expert meditators performing g-tummo practices while their axillary temperature and electroencephalographic (EEG) activity were measured.

Source

Biologically it is impossible for a human being to survive on one cup a water and a grain of rice for one month. The most an average human being can survive, in such a situation is about 10 days. In so far as consciousness as we understand it, that would not exist after about 7 days (as those parts of the brain related to consciousness as we understand, it would shut down to save energy).

So either the historical record is correct or it is not. And if in fact it is suggesting these individuals depended upon kinetic energy, they would undermine their physical structure.

It is possible for such tasks to be accessible they had access to 0 point energy.

Any thoughts?

edit on 14-12-2013 by Kashai because: Content Edit

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Buddha/Jesus

If it is true, I guess has to do with chi/light flow used for manifesting/keeping the body healthy. Since the body is probably in an enheightened state of relaxation the placebo effect will keep the body alive for longer periods than what we think of as normal.

The second thing seem to be root flame related heat that goes up from the spine/root chakra and breathing exercises to increase the heat. Have very limited experience of breathing exercises, but have had 3 reiki healers warm up my root so much that I jumped of the bed and was to warm for my body
. I am very sensitive to heat and felt very uncomfortable. Do not want to repeat that experience even if I was laughing very much when it happened.
edit on 15-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

What is about to be presented is extremely dangerous

Why?
What, exactly, is dangerous about anything in your "presentation" and what does anything in it have to do with "zero point energy?"

Do you have the faintest notion of what "zero point energy" is?
edit on 12/15/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Clearly trying to eat and drink as little as is described, in respect to the history of the Buddha causes death.

I also know about other science stuff

Nice to hear from you again Phage.

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Jesus and John Hutchison. That's brilliant. So Jesus was a run of the mill kook who nailed cans to wood planks and filmed it upside down to make it look like it levitated? I can buy into this story…
edit on 15-12-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What you have just said makes very little sense unless you have built a time machine.

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

What came first: awareness or will?

How much energy is will capable of producing?

Is this your topic? Free will is 0 point energy?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

What separates the sets in an electron cloud?

Multiverse theory is about problems in Chemistry not Physics.

Any thoughts?

edit on 15-12-2013 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Very intriguing, but...

What exactly is the motivation behind this thread?

What information or questions do you pose?

What is your line of thinking and where are you going with this?
edit on 12/16/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The main purpose of the teachings of The Buddha and The Christ was to stress the importance of The Golden Rule, Compassion, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". They were not really concerned about themselves, all of their "magic tricks" were there to benefit others.

Walking on water to be build faith in others and teach them anything is possible.
Raising the dead and healing the sick to show that spirit has power over death.
Fasting and meditating in order to get closer to God so that they can reveal Truth to others.
etc.

Bleeeeep
reply to post by Kashai

What came first: awareness or will?

Without awareness, how can a "will" be known/revealed?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I once went two weeks without beer.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Without awareness, how can will be manifest, and without will, how might awareness manifest?

They rely upon one another to manifest, right?

I was inferring that awareness and will (mind) is likely the mouth or gateway to the zero point he described in the opening post.

I was trying to board his train of thought...

and then he replies back with forces and bonds (like awareness and will bond to form mind) but he went with electrons clouds and chemistry.

and now I want to know where he is going with this. Classical science or metaphysics or spirituality or just philosophy and what is he leading to, in those fields?

...Spiritually, I think what he is referring to is the mouth of God.
edit on 12/16/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Bleeeeep
Without awareness, how can will be manifest, and without will, how might awareness manifest?

Awareness doesn't depend on will.

It's possible to be aware without "willing" to do anything. You can just be in the moment relaxed.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I was referring to the creation or manifestation of awareness and will.

To create or manifest awareness, or anything, it must be willed from a willful awareness - this also includes the creation of a second willful awareness (mind) or any other type of willed manifestation (spirit).

Neither can be created without the other - they must have always been: both awareness and will are fundamental.

However, once created, or willed, they may be thought of as becoming detached from said creator: (Only in thought as to clarify - it doesn't actually separate - it cannot without being lost)

A yawn, for example, may propagate a room. It was the will of a mind(willful awareness) to create a yawn, but it then traveled by visualization unto another, and manifested that will within said other body. During its travel, the yawn may be thought of as being detached from a mind, but to re-manifest, or be created, in another, it requires that the other have awareness and will.

Further, will and awareness are spirits, nonphysical objects, or manifested/willed concepts, that exist only within the physical, for now. It is important to note this, when considering harnessing energy from zero point because energy is will.

And what you have said is true to an extent but your awareness still requires will to be aware, as does your will need awareness to supply awareness to you. What you are addressing is spirits/wills that have already been manifested - like a yawn traversing a room - it has already been willed and travels and exists by will and awareness.

You can no more stop your will than you can stop your awareness - it is what you are as a concept reproducer.

And I understand that this post is likely very difficult to grasp so feel free to ask questions.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Simply stated they both should have died that they survived and with consciousness, intact throughout the time period in question is not consistent with human reactions to the same stress . I do not deny these events occurred as described and from that perspective I am offering in such a situation these two had access to an energy source in order to function as they did.

Approximately two weeks without food a human beings defensive systems begin shutting down higher brain functions.

Clearly one way of addressing the matter is to say that Jesus Christ and Buddha were simply closer to the source. But the level of detail and complexity inherent to reality as we today understands. Implies that in relation to causality, there was something biologically different, inherent to these two individuals.

Such a difference can also be applicable to bringing a life form closer to the Source.

Say we deal with all our problems and 10 million or so years from now there are still humans, what would they be like?

In my opinion it is possible that prophets are closer to the Source (God) because the process is inherent to nature and the prophets were favorable mutations.

Also, that there is more to DNA than we can observe just as all we perceive is an internal representation of what reality appears to be.

edit on 17-12-2013 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

What you're really talking about isn't zero point as thought of by modern day science, I do not think. I think zero point is more along the lines of harnessing energy from aether byway of a quantum vacuum.

What you're referring to goes much deeper into the truth of reality.

If we can liken our spirits' delivery system, our means of gaining and using our will to our mouths, a means and gateway by which we bring forth our will into physical reality, then our faith would be our lungs, and the word of God would be our air (fuel and medium.)

Matthew 4:3-4

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Think of the relationship of the Trinity like the properties of your mind. Your awareness is from Father, your will is from the Holy Ghost, and your mental images the Son/Word/Light/Body of your mental concepts. E.g. You are the mental image of your forefathers concepts - you are the result of their concepts willed into physicality.

That is as close as I can come to describing what I think reality truly is.

Father = awareness/mind/concept creator
Holy Ghost = will/spirit/ability/function/delivery system of concept
Son = body/mental image/concept/word manifested as image of concept/symbol which represents a concept

Each physical thing in reality is a willed image, or symbol, of an awareness, or concept, and as such, each thing contains said will - and that is what is harnessed as fuel. When we convert an image to a lesser, or slowed form, we use the released will as fuel.

At zero point, I think the principle would be the same: aether is moved in such a way as to harness its will, only aether cannot be destroyed, only slowed. Maybe it is like a quantum vacuum pulls the energy from the aether sort of like a magnet pulls momentum into its electrons?

As for the mechanism by which we gain more will, by increasing our faith, I have no clue. I know faith is key here, but how that works, I have never read nor heard of. It is very intriguing to think of the point where will meets image though. What are your thoughts on that? How does will meet physicality?

Edit: Oh to answer your question, in Christianity, in 10 million years we would have returned to source. That is, the time of being in body/Son form ends and we go into Father/mind form. Most other religions basically say the same thing, we will be with source then.

Oh it was in 1 Corinthians 15:24-28

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

"all in all", I take it, means back to source.
edit on 12/17/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

God = Love
Jesus Christ = Peace
The Holy Spirit = Happiness

True Peace and Happiness cannot exist without Love and in so much as that is correct the three are one.

One way of understanding this is that their exist an aspect to reality where what we
acknowledge as objective is subjective.

Their, our subjective experiences are what take up space and time, as in with mass.

One looks at a tree and see's what most can see of it with the common senses. Beyond that is the inherent interconnectedness, very possibly its inherent retrocasual nature at the quantum scale. As well as the potential inherent to Jung's concept of the collective unconscious.

0 point energy is very fundamental and offers that even in nothing there is something

Planks space/time contradicts multiverse theory which, was originally developed due to problems with chemistry not physics.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

What were the problems in chemistry that justified multiverse? I have not read anything about it...

I do not doubt that zero point is real, and like all forms of will, it could be classified as a force - I will not argue against that, but I doubt that the image/form will took on as it sustained and/or gave sustenance to Jesus and Siddhārtha Gautama was zero point, sorry.

And nothing, by its very definition, does not exist. Maybe that was a joke?

Trees mean something, there is some form of concept behind them, and to deliver that concept, will was used. Was it not will that Jesus and Siddhārtha Gautama used to sustain themselves?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I feel that a desire to live does not in and of itself allow for life to continue under such stress. I also feel that given the complexity of reality as we understand it, lends itself to a tangible difference between these two individuals and others.

Search the electron cloud and chemistry as well as the electron cloud and multiverse.

Here is a question what separates the sets of electrons?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You see for me God has the capacity to make everything real.

And from the context of this perspective that means tangible differences.

Also why should not God do that??

Any thoughts?

edit on 17-12-2013 by Kashai because: Added content

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join