It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos You Didn't See From Obama's Trip to South Africa

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Going through these pictures of the Bush and Obama families together to South Africa, not to mention the Clintons, you can't help but wonder if politics is indeed nothing more than a play acted out on stage.

One picture claims to be George W. showing pictures of his newest paintings to Michelle Obama, and Hillary Clinton. (I can't help but wonder what those would look like)

Maybe it's nothing, maybe it's something. What do you think ATS?
edit on 12-12-2013 by solongandgoodnight because: added

edit on 12-12-2013 by solongandgoodnight because: added

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Politics, it is just a sport for them, it is a sport to ##ck the people pretending they do not like each other kind of like professional wrestling.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It is said there are no differences in political parties in D.C. after 5 p.m at the local taverns.

Would you believe neither party would ever associate with each other? It is a tactic to keep this country divided, typically on ridiculous party issues!

You will not see this on FAUX News ever...

Two parties ONE AGENDA...
edit on 12-12-2013 by abeverage because: of blah blah 2 parties...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Show these photos to the people who remain staunch democrats or republicans. Anyone, including the downright terrible representatives of the people we call "CONgressmen", will fall for the rhetoric hook, line and sinker. Have been for years and I don't see enough people changing. I just see more people lining up at the front doors of the big box stores to get their addiction fix while the country their ancestors fought so hard to build is closing up shop and sending it to China. These pictures show us who is really laughing all the way to the bank...

To me, it's the same type of people running the show. There are only a select handful of hopefuls, and yet we are still taught in schools that "anyone can be POTUS". Yeah, gimmeabreak. I've read enough books and watched enough documentaries to know what families make the real decisions in this godforsaken country. The Bush clan, well they are about as connected as they come. The others are just fill-ins for the masses to worship.

It's all about one thing, keeping the people asleep and the power absolute.

Nice find!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just playing the other side here...

Do you think that possibly they went together to support the Nation as a whole
as opposed to all of them going separate? That would not seem like a supportive
country...appearing all segregated.
Also it would cost the Americans more bloody $$$ to take separate vehicles....

Just asking I'm on the fence....

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Politicians are like pro wrestlers. It's all an act and it's all show but more importantly it's all bullspit.

Well, except to this guy.

edit on 12-12-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Swills

Politicians are like pro wrestlers. It's all an act and it's all show but more importantly it's all bullspit.

Well, except to this guy.

edit on 12-12-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

That made me cry from laughing, but I actually feel sorry for the man.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ektar
Just playing the other side here...

Do you think that possibly they went together to support the Nation as a whole
as opposed to all of them going separate? That would not seem like a supportive
country...appearing all segregated.
Also it would cost the Americans more bloody $$$ to take separate vehicles....

Just asking I'm on the fence....

Cheers
Ektar

Honestly, yes that's a strong possibility. But some of those pictures make them look buddy buddy with each other....

Of course most of us know politics is more than likely a crappy show that we payed too much for.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I agree with what you say, however they are spending hours upon hours together
& better to get along than not. I am also one to believe there is no separation
between the 2 parties & these photos would back that if true. I rarely if ever
respond to political threads as I am so far from knowing what's going on, to be honest.
I was just trying to view every possibility. Thanks!

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 12-12-2013 by Ektar because: left something out....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

solongandgoodnight

One picture claims to be George W. showing pictures of his newest paintings to Michelle Obama, and Hillary Clinton. (I can't help but wonder what those would look like)

Disturbing GWB paintings

There you go...the mind of a psycho....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My favorite was W and O sitting across from each other, obviously having a conversation. They may not be buddies, hell they may not even honestly like each other's politics, but in that photo, they are two human beings having a conversation.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
We all seceretly want Obama & George W. to battle with boxing gloves every time they meet.
It ain't gonna happen.

We all know that the dems want Morgan Freeman to be the next president
We all know that the repubs want Tommy Lee Jones to be the next president
Sorry, that ain't gonna happen either.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

BubbaJoe
My favorite was W and O sitting across from each other, obviously having a conversation. They may not be buddies, hell they may not even honestly like each other's politics, but in that photo, they are two human beings having a conversation.

two sub-human beings is more fitting

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sorry, but I find the tone of this thread a little immature...? Just because two grown adults are talking doesn't imply their together in some huge conspiracy? Surely they'd be smart enough to keep it behind closed doors if they were?

I think a lot of people misunderstand what politics really is. It is NOT an undying hatred of people that don't believe in the same things as you, even though some media outlets might portray it as such. It's just people who have a difference view on the best way to run a country. As a small example, some people believe that supporting big business is the best way to improve employment, and therefore the economy. Others believe that supporting the 'little guy' is the best way to improve the economy by increasing the spending power of the masses.

Although in many situations it devolves into childish tactics (the latest shutdown is an example of this), it isn't necessarily a large chamber of people who actively hate each other...

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Brotherman
Politics, it is just a sport for them, it is a sport to ##ck the people pretending they do not like each other kind of like professional wrestling.

bingo! 1st post is the winner

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

aorAki

solongandgoodnight

Disturbing GWB paintings

Not only disturbing, they suck as well!!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Those photos make me want to throw up.

Just seeing that many criminal scumbags in the same place...laughing it up...this funeral trip is just a big party.. it's all good for the ruling elite...

To think Hillary could be the next President... repressing urge to vomit......

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

solongandgoodnight

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

SLAYER69

solongandgoodnight

That needs to go on a stamp!
(lol)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

aorAki

solongandgoodnight

Disturbing GWB paintings

I don't think so, is this a joke by the author?

I Don't think he painted these, lol

<<   2 >>

join