It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly a WoW Signal Ushering an End To Fossil Fuels

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Soon as Hydrogen can be obtained cheaply from water, this becomes possible.
The following result indicates just that.
WoW, Yesterday, I was able to split 4 gms of water ( that was treated with AG environment )
into H2 and O2, using only 0.38 wh, without using any catalyst, or conductivity improver.
Now I can safely predict that, I can render fossil fuels obsolete, in the near future.
any1 who has not Checked the scribd link in my sig may do so.

Again this thread is only to share the result and not discuss, the underlying science math or tech.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

This is very impressive!

I would point out, you should be prepared to start taking hits regarding how you did it. I am not going to even say how and bla bla bla. I don't know any of the science

But well done to you! What are your plans now in terms of getting this out to the world?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I can't be bothered to click a link as I abhor giving my clicks away on a whim.
If what you say is true, why not post all of your research on every website you can for the good of mankind?
If you need everybody to visit a specific site, I suspect deception somehow.
But either way, good luck on your work.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

g146541
why not post all of your research on every website you can for the good of mankind?

Why should he?

If he HAS done what he has claimed then he desrves to reap the rewards of his hard work and success. I

why should he spill it and let most likley some already rich enegrgy baron take his work and make money off it?

He should patent it first THEN tell us how its done.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

If you pull this off, I am proud to be one of the first to say "Thank you" and "Job well done". If you are blowing steam out your nether parts, and waste the next ten years of your life trying to convince the world that you have the answer, I say "Thank you" and "Job well done". If we don't race we don't win.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

brace22

But well done to you! What are your plans now in terms of getting this out to the world?

Best way to do it is first patent the idea.

Then build a small but stable working system that does this consitsantly and reliably. Record the results 100 times then repeat another 100 times (replicalble data is key).

Once you have firm solid data and a reliable system you can show.Go seek out investment from a venture capatalist firm. The can invest tens of millions for a good well grounded idea.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
WoW, Yesterday, I was able to split 4 gms of water ( that was treated with AG environment )
into H2 and O2, using only 0.38 wh, ..

Hmm..

It takes 3.94*10^-19 Ws per molecule H2O to be split.

A mol of H2O weighs 18g, consisting of 6.023*10^23 molecules. Thats 3.35*10^22 molecules per g.

Therefore, it takes 3.66 Wh (Watt*Hour) to split 1g water into H2 and O2, or 14.65 Wh per 4g.

Which leads to the conclusion that if your machine is working, you would have achieved an improvement over any possible mechanism based on known chemistry of 38.5!

Magnificient!

edit on 12-12-2013 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

crazyewok

g146541
why not post all of your research on every website you can for the good of mankind?

Why should he?

If he HAS done what he has claimed then he desrves to reap the rewards of his hard work and success. I

why should he spill it and let most likley some already rich enegrgy baron take his work and make money off it?

He should patent it first THEN tell us how its done.

Or he could be truly inspiring to humanity and release it en mass into the public domain so that everyone knows how to do it and no company or person could patent it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

Or he could be truly inspiring to humanity and release it en mass into the public domain so that everyone knows how to do it and no company or person could patent it.

Why?

Everyone needs to eat, put a roof over there heads and cloths on there back?

If true why should he come up if a brillent idea and throw it away and carry on slogging it out in a 9/5 job only to die poor, while some big energy company takes his idea and build power plants out of it and creates billions?

If you come up with a good idea then DAM WELL you derve the fruits of your labour!

Someone has to develop the idea and make money off it so why not the creater?

Are you not one of those tea partiers? I thought you guys were pro makeing money off hard work and good ideas? Or does that only apply if your already rich?

edit on 12-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

crazyewok
Why should he?

Because it is the best way to get the tech out without it being suppressed. I mean that is the biggest complaint that proponents of "free energy" seem to have.

edit on 12-12-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

daskakik

Because it is the best way to get the tech out without it being suppressed.

BS
The best way to get something out is create lots of hard data and then find a good invester.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

crazyewok
BS
The best way to get something out is create lots of hard data and then find a good invester.

Not according to those who say big oil buys up or steals great ideas just to place them on a shelf.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
truely amazing if true

and truely scary as hell

cant help but think our oceans just became oil fields.

god i hooe we get off thus rock soon

link   

LOL...wait....so the same machine that you claim you figured out anti-gravity, time travel and not aging with is also now going to render fossil fuels useless? And you still haven't gotten a patent or anyone to take you seriously? And you are still making claims you can't back up with proof? And you still....(insert whatever here)....

Watch out because the government will SURELY be on to you now.

LOL!

link   

daskakik

crazyewok
BS

That is not what is claimed by thoes who say big oil buys up or steals great ideas just to place them on a shelf.

They can only buy up and good idea IF YOU LET THEM.

If you do the work in a university then yeah they call sell it without your permission I think (to too clear).

But if he independalty doing it then the only person that can sell the idea is him.

He needs to do his research and make sure he gets a non pro oil invester, and there are a few. And make sure his work is backed up somewere.

link   
DP
edit on 12-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

It's attitudes like that that continue the false dichotomy of scarcity of resources. What will happen is that the power will be restricted so that people can make exorbitant profits off of it. This is all well and good for the inventor and if the OP wants to pursue that avenue then I wish him the best of luck, but if he wants to truly help humanity, he could think beyond himself and help release a way for anyone to create the tools to supply themselves with power without paying some gatekeeper to turn their juice on. But whatever this world is pretty screwed up, might as well continue playing the system so that you can benefit yourself more than your fellow man.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

crazyewok
...IF YOU LET THEM.

Or they make you an offer you can't refuse or just bump you off.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
reply to post by crazyewok

It's attitudes like that that continue the false dichotomy of scarcity of resources. What will happen is that the power will be restricted so that people can make exorbitant profits off of it. This is all well and good for the inventor and if the OP wants to pursue that avenue then I wish him the best of luck, but if he wants to truly help humanity, he could think beyond himself and help release a way for anyone to create the tools to supply themselves with power without paying some gatekeeper to turn their juice on. But whatever this world is pretty screwed up, might as well continue playing the system so that you can benefit yourself more than your fellow man.

BS it would likley take 30 years to develop th tec into something useble anyway. By that time the patent will expire and everyone can dip into it.

Its only far he gets first dips (if true).

Are you not one of those far right wingers? if so isnt the point to work hard and make money and take responsibility for yourself?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Are you looking for investors

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join