It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Bush Snr Be Prosecuted For Withholding The Truth On Ailens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
George Bush Senior was in the loop on UFOs. He must have been if he was in charge of the CIA. We all know he had connections in many places and fingers in a lot of pies, and I have recently learnt of his Nazi connections too. Irrespective of his conduct in office, he should have made public his knowledge of UFOs when he took office as US President. He failed to do so. Should this be regarded as a crime against humanity and therefore be forced to face prosecution? Or could it be that the truth is so devastating ie for arguments sake, there is no life after death etc (not my personal view by the way) that he is forced to keep silent to save the world from self destruction?

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Three words:

Burden of proof.

MR

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
he should have made public his knowledge of UFOs when he took office as US President.

What knowledge would that be?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I get why you figure he is among those who would know, and I'd tend to agree. If there is, as we suspect, something to know? He'd very likely have seen some or all of it.

My question is, why ONLY him? I can think of a couple they would not have informed...and that likely gets Mr. Peanut off without charges...but we have 2 other former Presidents with no clear reasoning to skip? Baby Bush was an idiot but a War Time President, and Daddy knew..so I am sure Jr. did. Clinton was an 8 year full timer and wouldn't have tolerated being told 'we can't tell you, Sir'.....

Aside from that, Bush Sr. may not even survive a trial. He's not in great shape at his age.... It's something else to consider, IMO.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

He should be prosecuted for withholding the truth about his son.

And even if he knew about aliens or space ships or reverse-engineered toasters and waffle irons, his friends in high places would still be saying "He should be prosecuted for withholding the truth about his son!"

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

My problem, of course, is found here:

Irrespective of his conduct in office, he should have made public his knowledge of UFOs when he took office as US President.
Why? What law requires it? Is the fact that we want to know, and he won't tell us, a crime?

What about all the other secrets? Are presidents required to disclose all of the secrets they learn or face criminal prosecution? What about nuclear launch codes and submarine locations, etc., etc.?

Sorry, I don't see it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Now that is a prosecution I would pay good money to get in to see..

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

What a hoot

Best show in years

1. No proof of aliens
2. No proof he knew
3. No proof he had a responsibility to reveal anything

Yeah

Good stuff

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That just sounds random and I think you would need to add some 'meat' to your argument. Under what pretense would you charge him? For actions relating to his office as CIA head? Which his actions in defending national security whilst protected under states secrets is going to be one helluva speed bump for you. Not to mention he's a president and a 'royal' bloodline, etc etc.

Not to mention the government has spent decades cloaking its military black budget projects neatly in the fold of the UFO meme. To unravel it would reveal some genuine national security stuff.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Is this like a sort of spin off thread or something?

Bush when quizzed on UFOs said "" I know some," "I know a fair amount".

I couldn't really find out much more about what he knew about UFOs so good luck to you on getting a bit more evidence.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Bush Sr. is a pretty shady character.

He's suspected of all sorts of things from involvement with the JFK Assassination, to many other controversial CIA spooky-ness things, out to and including knowledge of Alien visitation if not actually being an alien his self.

All in all, there is NO PROOF for the existence of aliens, regardless of how much or how many people might claim to "KNOW".

"Knowing" is entirely irrelevant and worthless. We need proof. If there's aliens, then, there better BE aliens, not stories, or documents, or pictures, or any of the other nonsense that been trotted about.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

How about Prosecuting Reagan for Trickle down economics, Clinton for selling us out to China, Bush jr for just about everything and Barry for everything else after Bush jr instead?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
How can you prosecute an alien for withholding information on other aliens?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Evening,

War Crimes?
Yes.
Treason?
Yes.
Crimes against minors?
Yes.
Aliens?
Why are you trying to bring Klaatu & Gort into this when you've already got a slam dunk?

-Peace-
edit on 4-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 4-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Addition

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Lots of the replies are lmao replies, which are reasonable, imo, but let's look at what you said seriously for a minute.

In order to prosecute someone you have to show a law has been broken. There is no statute that says anyone MUST disclose the presence of aliens, but even then, let's just say, for the sake of argument, that somehow there is. Let's work from there.

The first thing you have to prove is that aliens exist (on Earth). How exactly, are you going to do that? The people who claim there are aliens on earth fall into two major categories. The first category are those people who may very well NOT be lying, but their stories are usually anecdotal. Though they may be sincere, there's no real proof that what they are claiming is true. You can't really use them as reliable witnesses.

The second group of people tend to be either downright charlatans or nutcases. The Exopolitics movement, for example, has no real proof. They just rant at the government, often claiming disclosure is just around the corner. It never is, and their protests amount to a bona fide Cargo Cult. many of them have been caught lying. Whether it is Mothra, the angelic light being, an alien kept in a refrigerator, or models strung by strings, the credibility of these people is near zero. You can't use them as witnesses either.

Just to cover the bases, I am personally not anti-alien. I would not be at all surprised if aliens were here. I can't prove it, and believing something MIGHT be true is a far cry from proving beyond a reasonable doubt that it IS true.

So even if you had a law that made "not telling" a crime, you don't have any reliable witnesses, and you still don't have a prosecutor who would file charges. But hey! We're so far from reality now that we may as well continue. So let's have a trial!

But Bush gets a defense, right? And what do you think his defense is going to do with the "witnesses" that are trotted forward. My guess is: "mincemeat." Those witnesses would be so beat-up by the time a competent attorney got done with them that they would crawl away from the witness stand in tatters.

Next you'd have to have an un-biased jury be unanimous for conviction. This jury would not be composed of ATS UFO Forum members, but the general public. And they would not convict him.

So, in conclusion, the fantasy of trying Bush for not telling what he knows about UFOs fails at every level you care to examine it. There is no law that says he has to disclose. You don't know that he knows anything anyway. The witnesses to for the prosecution are ill-prepared by reputation or experience to testify, and a jury would never convict.

So the answer is, "No."

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Out of curiosity what law did he violate?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I assume that you are a newcomer to the UFO phenomena and do not know the history. The UFO coverup began just as quick as the first sightings were reported by civilians in 1947. Evidence abounds that the objects were noticed long before that time, but few reports got into the public domain.

Yes, Bush, George H., probably knew, then again, maybe he didn't. Governmental secrets are highly compartmentized not rear the ugly head of a secret government-industrial complex that Eisenhower spoke of decades earlier. All too often I seen this trivialization of the UFO history. Sometimes, I think it is not innocent ignorance that is freshly surfacing but part of the plan to change the history of UFOs from what was reported during the process that has brought up to this day. In fact, I'm confident that some big names in the field today and others all along in the field--and their orgs--are serving the purpose of disinformation and sowing confusion on what a modern comer to the scene should believe. You see, many of the old books that told the nitty-gritty inside stories (to the best of their abilities) have disappeared.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Aliensun because: Big T for a little t

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Aliensun

You see, many of the old books that told the nitty-gritty inside stories (to the best of their abilities) have disappeared.

Seriously? What books?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wanna convict him? Prove it without his help first, then you can build a case. And become famous in the process. Probably will have to take up residence with Snowden, though, as you will be fairly unpopular. Unless you'd rather room with Manning.

Anyone who has known anything will not see any punishment for their carrying out "national security", unless the US itself falls and faces its own Nuremburg.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

boncho
How can you prosecute an alien for withholding information on other aliens?

Well, that's what we'd call an illegal alien!

Sorry.. Someone had to. Toooo tempting.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I think he's long been a moderately high ranking globalist stooge.

There's a ton of other things he would more fittingly be prosecuted for . . . imho.

Treason

Very traitorous genocidal treason . . . along with a list of others . . . the Clintons, The O, etc.

Certainly the UFO thing is a critical issue of our time. And it IS likely he knows plenty. However, the fallen angels and the globalist oligarchy concerned are not about to allow the critical facts out . . . they are orchestrating a horrendous GREAT DECEPTION and they intend on it going down like clock-work--and it likely will.

edit on 4/12/2013 by BO XIAN because: left part out

top topics

<<   2 >>

join