It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, may I speak to Yahweh? Oh hi, I want my soul back.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Like many of you I was chosen into baptism by my parents without my knowledge when I was a baby.
I was forced to perform the vile ritualistic sacrament of Communion when I was a child.
I was lured into confirmation when I was a teen.
and then the worst happened...

As a young adult, through heavy indoctrination and peer pressure I blindly asked Yahweh to become my Lord and owner of my soul. I did this several times. I even believed the bible and committed the terrible sin of calling it the word of God in its entirety.

After many years of forcing myself to believe the great lie, even though something inside of me always knew better and kept part of my spirit safe from the Demiurgic influences, I decided to abandon religion and eventually explore the more gnostic and hermetic paths towards "truth".

My concern now is...how do I take my "soul" back? How do I renounce all the promises and spiritual bondage I so ignorantly made to Yahweh? I just feel I need to somehow materialize my intentions through spoken or written word just like I did when I gave him my soul and to begin this new journey without any baggage and guilt...but I'm finding much subconscious opposition and spiritual attacks trying to lure me back into a path that I know in my heart is wrong for me on every single level.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How do you get your soul back? Just look for it, it's not that far away.

It's good to hear that you broke free, my advice is to start all over, first by finding your soul. You have the answer.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Too late, once you give him your soul, it is given a number and you are stuck in a box while you are here on earth. I suppose since you wandered out of the box and saw reality, you are looking to get your soul back? If you can find your number, fill out the six hundred pages of paperwork, and wait the required fifty year waiting period....it will be returned to you. There will be a hundred ounces of gold charge for doing the paperwork.

edit on 2-12-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
How do you get your soul back? Just look for it, it's not that far away.

It's good to hear that you broke free, my advice is to start all over, first by finding your soul. You have the answer.

Yeah, I guess I'm just concerned about the subconscious part, the remains of the bossy God seem to be manifesting through my dreams quite a bit. Thank you for the hopeful words tough, much appreciated!

rickymouse
Too late, once you give him your soul, it is given a number and you are stuck in a box while you are here on earth. I suppose since you wandered out of the box and saw reality, you are looking to get your soul back? If you can find your number, fill out the six hundred pages of paperwork, and wait the required fifty year waiting period....it will be returned to you. There will be a hundred ounces of gold charge for doing the paperwork.

edit on 2-12-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

You mean filling out the six hundred and sixty six pages of paperwork right

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

After many years of forcing myself to believe the great lie, even though something inside of me always knew better and kept part of my spirit safe from the Demiurgic influences, I decided to abandon religion and eventually explore the more gnostic and hermetic paths towards "truth".

Get back in touch with that part of yourself "that always knew better" - it's there and it does know better! The answer is inside YOU - meditate, forgive, be kind.

Try to live in the present - let go of thoughts about past and future - not easy, but possible, with practice.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

My concern now is...how do I take my "soul" back? How do I renounce all the promises and spiritual bondage I so ignorantly made to Yahweh?

Done.

What… its so simple you don't believe it?

One better: you never lost it. Its still yours forever. Thats the real you. Some silly tradition or ritual has as much bond as a fairy tale. What they taught you is that it is sacred and inviolable and permanent and blah, blah, blah…

All just to lay a guilt trip on your head. These rituals and traditions are designed by men to control your thinking and your behavior. Obey or else…

Things is they don't mean anything. Your soul is not of this world, it is not bound by silly notions dreamt up by people in this world. Those oaths are delivered in this world, and mean as little to your soul as the body does after death.

So be free, dance in the light, revel in your awareness. You are still you, no matter how much the hypnotists try and persuade you otherwise.

I know, easier said than done. Because they made a lot of pomp and ceremony on you before you were old enough and able to understand. Now the guilt of that is laying across your shoulders… "what if I'm wrong?"

Cretins. And they do that crap to children on purpose for that very reason.

Its going to be some time before you are free from that "guilt" response. Like quitting smoking. Theres still the craving for a while. For some, a lifetime.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

this is my theory thus far:

there are some places in the old testament where jehovah is the sumerian enlil, some where he's the sumerian enki - ea, and some where he's the sumerian anu (egyptian amen/amun). according to sumerian text, this planet belonged to enlil. he was lord of the command. it was his decision to have human dna modified. stick with me a bit here, while i explain what happened.

when the adam were first created they weren't hermaphrodites, they were clones, copies of the elohim, who were called adam (named after egyptian god of creation, atum). they were male and female copies of the elohim, from before the ice age. they began to complain about their labors of having to re-build the civilization and mines on the earth following the ice age cataclysm and staged a strike.

enlil, who was lord of the command of the earth, was not happy that his mining operations on earth were suffering and brought the thing to enki-ea and asked him to solve the problem, since he was a scientist.

enki-ea, who was more specifically, a geneticist, a life scientist (his symbol is the ankh and the rod of asclepius, you will 'begin to recognize him as i explain this) took an elohim male adam clone and an elohim female adam clone, and made the first homo sapiens male and homo sapiens female by splicing in some mammal dna. eve was not the first female, she was just the first procreative female. her name is foreshadowing, because she isnt actually named eve until she and the male adam, mate. then he names her eve, meaning mother. before this, new adam were created via cloning of some kind so there was no actual reproductive mothers, until eve. but there were female adam elohim clones before this.

this made the new procreative adam and eve, a different species than, anu, enlil and enki and the original elohim adam clones. but it also made the mining operation hands free. since no one had to be present to create more clones for the mining operations, because the new adam basically cloned themselves via reproduction, enlil could be assured that there would be no workforce shortages.

this however, did not please enlil, as he knew this meant the potential for over population and wrecking of the environment. in addition, the mammal splice caused the new adam to exhibit survival of the fittest behaviors - they began to behave like animals of a sort, particularly where it involved mating and reproduction.

and they began to think more about mating and rearing families and less about mining and building. their production slacked off, not because there weren't enough to do the job and not because they weren't willing to work, but because their families came first.

enlil took this problem before the divine council and demanded that enki modify them again, this time to have shortened life spans. the council concurred because this was enlil's planet, he was in charge, and had say over the life forms on it.

now enlil and enki had a very old rivalry for power, and this was played out over the fate of the procreative adam species. enlil who hated the procreative, mammalian adam, saw them as being like irritating pets of enki-ea. if you follow the etymology of enlil's name thru out mesopotamia, you find his name is the foundation for many sacrificial cults, typically involving the sacrifice of humans. he pulled this off by claiming the law providing him full say over the life forms on the planet.

so my theory is that jesus, who is enki-ea, stopped or made this practice illegal by ending all human sacrifice. he did this by offering to enlil, his own sacrifice in exchange. this was more than enlil could resist and he took the deal

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Not sure if serious, OP. I'm a Catholic. All Christians believe in this thing called free will which God or Satan cannot take away from you. You can choose to leave the Catholic Church at any time just as you can choose to join the Catholic Church at any time. Apparently you are saying that you had not reached the age of reason, after which you can make a conscious personal decision about your faith, when you were confirmed, so it could be argued that your confirmation didn't serve the purpose it was supposed to anyway. Regardless, you do not take an irreversible oath forfeiting ownership of your soul to God during any sacrament. You must not have paid attention or don't remember what is actually said during the sacraments (google: Creed of Faith - which you say at confirmation). Only you have ownership over your soul.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

So you really like the book "Flying Serpents and Dragons"?
and/or "The God's of Eden"?

A lot of people seem to really like that same basic
narrative.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by undo

So you really like the book "Flying Serpents and Dragons"?
and/or "The God's of Eden"?

A lot of people seem to really like that same basic
narrative.

it isn't a matter of whether i like or don't like it, it's a matter of what the ancient texts say. if you do comparative analysis of the sumerian, akkadian, egyptian and babylonian texts, that's the gist of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

The 'soul' that you lost was just a low fidelity counterfit
copy of the real thing, which was never in any danger.

Any description of 'your inner self' becomes a monster
that will torment you until you abandon that futile
effort. The same thing happens if you become a
new ager, or a cabalist, or a member of any other
system. You are NOT a description. You are NOT
a collection of concepts generated in someone
else's brain and that you then take into yourself.
You never were that to begin with.

But the hateful lies do take time to fade.. this
is true.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You have free will - If you don't want the gift of eternal life then you don't have to take it.

Your soul is yours to do with as you wish & you will receive as you sow when the day comes - good or bad.
It really is a lot simpler than you are trying to make it sound.

Your tone sounds hateful - what happened that compelled you to reject the teachings of your youth?
edit on 3-12-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

If you talk to ANY scholar of that material they will
interpret all of that material completely and totally
differently. Don't listen to guys who barely know
any of the languages and who write popularized
books rather than teach university courses on it.

It's very seductive, just like ancient aliens, I know.

And I know how strongly you feel about this..

and I don't want to argue.. for myself if there was
even a 1% chance of it being true, I'd be all over
it... I like learning about history.

So lets agree to disagree please.

KPB

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

coldkidc
You have free will - If you don't want the gift of eternal life then you don't have to take it.

Your soul is yours to do with as you wish & you will receive as you sow when the day comes - good or bad.
It really is a lot simpler than you are trying to make it sound.

Your tone sounds hateful - what happened that compelled you to reject the teachings of your youth?
edit on 3-12-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

it's a matter of study. if you determine to learn what it means, you eventually realize that something is wrong with the old testament. not that the writings aren't truthful, but rather the way it is presented, and the assumptions it makes. for example, if you were the head of the family, would you put your children, who for all intents and purposes have no real clue what is going on, in the company of the supposedly slyest and trickiest being in the universe and then punish them with a death sentence and pain and suffering, for being tricked?

furthermore, if you read pauls interpretation he claimed that adam knew what was going on, whereas eve was tricked, yet eve receives the bigger punishment. (hint: eve makes more humans, and since making more humans is the problem for enlil, he makes the most and harshest laws against eve. thousands of years of hate against females, for all to see, is the evidence)
edit on 3-12-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by undo

If you talk to ANY scholar of that material they will
interpret all of that material completely and totally
differently. Don't listen to guys who barely know
any of the languages and who write popularized
books rather than teach university courses on it.

It's very seductive, just like ancient aliens, I know.

And I know how strongly you feel about this..

and I don't want to argue.. for myself if there was
even a 1% chance of it being true, I'd be all over
it... I like learning about history.

So lets agree to disagree please.

KPB

sorry but that excuse will not work on me. i went back thru it all including the texts of scholars of the languages. have you ever done any research on south africa's ruins? do you know anything about abydos egypt? what is the abzu? do you know anything about the hyksos shepherd kings? where is nibru?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

He gave them one rule...ONE

And they broke it - it's that simple...

Personal accountability, it's the twin of free will...born right before their other sibling...consequences.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/990cbed7d753.jpg[/atsimg]

/ creaky old man voice

I've checked the rules
It says if anyone leaves peace be with them,
so yeah, you have it back any moment,
Yah, J.C. and the holy spook don't play
like the sinning side who coddle _until_ one leaves,
and then it's all 'payment in full'.

Further it says if a brother asks, give them x2,
and you asked for your soul back, you're well
within your right to take any additional protection
with you. For your restored fully intact soul.

/ end creaky old man voice

At least that's the way I read it.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 3-12-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

coldkidc
reply to post by undo

He gave them one rule...ONE

And they broke it - it's that simple...

Personal accountability, it's the twin of free will...born right before their other sibling...consequences.

not buying it. if he gave them one rule and they didn't follow it, how come paul says, the eve didn't follow it because she was clueless but the adam knew exactly what was going on and still did it. her fault was that she was attractive to adam and he followed her into the ambush, knowing full well, she was being duped. something smells particularly fishy about that whole thing.

who tried to give jesus the planet in exchange for his fealty? how could he offer it, if it wasn't his to begin with? who is the god of this world? read the text.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
the trees of eden

the trees of eden are symbolic of dna inheritance.
the tree of knowledge, dna inheritance of creation of new life.
the tree of life, dna inheritance of full body regeneration.

the serpent is dna and also the symbol of life regeneration.

who referred to himself as being like the serpent moses raised on a staff to bring healing to the people?
what's a serpent on a staff look like? a serpent in a tree perhaps?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join