It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very interesting about the new sandy hook photos...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I don't know guys. You be the judge on this one.

He raises a very good question. Out of all the photos that we have seen of "Adam" and his mom..no glasses but out of all the photos we have seen of Ryan,in almost all of them he's wearing glasses.

And you gotta admit, that ID looks kinda suspect....
edit on 27-11-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sorry. All I hear is "c'mon now", "c'mon now". Thanks for the post tho. I've posted some duds. But hey...."c'mon now".

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

Lol my fault.

Start @4:20 if you can't watch the whole thing.
edit on 27-11-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

I don't know about some of that. Yeah I mean the brothers look similar, but I'm seeing some definite differences there. Not the same guy. Sorry.

I do wonder about the pic at 00:57 though. I'm not a gunsmith, but is that a rifle in the trunk of a car? Doesn't look like any shotgun I've ever seen, but as I said, I'm no gunsmith.

But wasn't the rifle found in the school near Lanza's body? And the shotgun found in the trunk of his car (or actually moved there from the front seat by one of the police officers on the scene)? Why are we being shown a rifle in the trunk of a car? What rifle is that supposed to be? And which car trunk is that rifle lying in? Certainly not Adam Lanza's car, for as we've been told, there was no rifle in the trunk of Adam Lanza's car. But if that's not Lanza's rifle and not Lanza's trunk, then what is that picture at 00:57 of?

Maybe that is a shotgun. Can anyone confirm?
edit on 27-11-2013 by alienbiopsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alienbiopsy

That bedroom, I saw another picture- it does NOT look lived in. It looks more like a room that someone that lives away from the home might keep.

For instance, if RYAN had a room at the house, but lived away.

I don't understand what all went on with that photo ID.
Supposedly, the 'killer' had on Ryan's ID so they went after Ryan at first, as I recall, then later said Adam did it.

We probably need to know more about Ryan. Is he a govt. asset?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is supposedly a screenshot of his Facebook wall taken on the day of the shooting.

img.gawkerassets.com...

top topics

join